PDA

View Full Version : Limbchopper....

Duped
05-01-2011, 09:42 PM
Is it just me, or is that weapon just a total beast weapon?? I can't figure out why when I compare it to my purple sewer weapons, it still just looks lots better.

Is there some reason it's not an awesome weapon?

I normally don't equip it due to the sewer sword having better armor (since I'm tanking in STR gear), but for a STR only bear, it seems really hard to beat.

Greyhorse
05-01-2011, 10:21 PM
Yeah, I'm using the limbchopper as well, at lvl 53. Haven't found anything better overall so far. Rawr!!!

JaytB
05-01-2011, 10:53 PM
As far as I understood, it is indeed a very good weapon for a very low price. Stats wise it even looks like a total killer weapon. But, it doesn't have any proc if I remember correctly. Weapons like the shadow hax for example, have a proc. The hax had an 'assassination. Proc (I believe it was called this way), which basically does a possible extra roll of dmg when hitting an enemy. This doesn't show in the stats, but makes the weapon more deadly overall.

Tengotengo
05-01-2011, 11:13 PM
It does have an armor breaking proc, I think.
Yea, it's a beast of a weapon. The craziest thing is it's a Destiny weapon. The Spear and Limbchopper are awesome, and the armor suuuuuuuuuux. I remember the AO rush produced a gazillion of them. I think I liquidated two of mine and gave away another two.

Greyhorse
05-01-2011, 11:19 PM
*delete* !!!

JaytB
05-01-2011, 11:38 PM
It does have an armor breaking proc, I think.
Yea, it's a beast of a weapon. The craziest thing is it's a Destiny weapon. The Spear and Limbchopper are awesome, and the armor suuuuuuuuuux. I remember the AO rush produced a gazillion of them. I think I liquidated two of mine and gave away another two.

A limbchopper doesn't have any proc as far as I know. And aren't armor breaking procs only on lances and spears?

Tempest
05-02-2011, 06:08 AM
As far as I understood, it is indeed a very good weapon for a very low price. Stats wise it even looks like a total killer weapon. But, it doesn't have any proc if I remember correctly. Weapons like the shadow hax for example, have a proc. The hax had an 'assassination. Proc (I believe it was called this way), which basically does a possible extra roll of dmg when hitting an enemy. This doesn't show in the stats, but makes the weapon more deadly overall.

Isn't the proc on hate hax called "Execute"?

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
05-02-2011, 06:19 AM
Isn't the proc on hate hax called "Execute"?

hate hax owns lim but hax less damage.

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb387/YanisW/IMG_0987.png hate hax.

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb387/YanisW/IMG_0742.png lim:P.

FluffNStuff
05-02-2011, 09:54 AM
Limbchopper is great because it adds the most damage to skills of ANY level 50 weapon besides the Gurgox Hammer.

wvhills
05-02-2011, 12:22 PM
I remember reading somewhere on here that the limbchopper has a proc that does 1 extra damage for every hit.

Charmstrange
05-03-2011, 04:09 PM
Lost my 45 limbchopper (green) with dual spec build because it only adds +6str, now missing the damage skill increase it provides.