PDA

View Full Version : Wow wow wow

Ladylove
05-01-2011, 09:54 PM
Osama bin Laden has been found DEAD. It's all over the news!!!

romgar1
05-01-2011, 09:56 PM
I dont know what to say... WOW

Ladylove
05-01-2011, 09:57 PM
Time for a victory dance? I've never laughed at a dead guy before, but in his case: HA HA HA!

NeoQueen
05-01-2011, 10:45 PM
Unfortunately I can't laugh about it. I can only think of Sept. 11th and all the lives lost because of him and the poor decisions of our government leaders.

Corpser
05-01-2011, 10:47 PM
i dont laugh at dead people no matter what they have done god rest his soul

JaytB
05-01-2011, 10:49 PM
Just... Wow!

Ladylove
05-01-2011, 10:57 PM
Sorry y'all, but

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x384/blcochrane/Decorated%20images/uu.jpg

Beanmachine
05-01-2011, 10:57 PM
OMGZ I just watched Obama in White HOuse LIVE!!! Beware, Al-Quada is not finished yet:(

Gluttony
05-01-2011, 11:05 PM
Time for a victory dance? I've never laughed at a dead guy before, but in his case: HA HA HA!

Can't say that I understand the victory dance, this guy had been eluding the US for a decade. Also, everything I read says "found dead" which leads me to believe that we didn't actually do the killing. Makes me wonder if it wasn't some sort of coup d'état that resulted in his death. It could even be he is tired of running and has faked his death, it's difficult to actually be happy about this announcement without actual confirmation of his identity

Ladylove
05-01-2011, 11:07 PM
Can't say that I understand the victory dance, this guy had been eluding the US for a decade. Also, everything I read says "found dead" which leads me to believe that we didn't actually do the killing. Makes me wonder if it wasn't some sort of coup d'état that resulted in his death. It could even be he is tired of running and has faked his death, it's difficult to actually be happy about this announcement without actual confirmation of his identity

Obama confirmed that Osama was killed in Pakistan by a special agent inside a mansion. Pakistani agents were involved too. They gave us a tipoff.

Beanmachine
05-01-2011, 11:11 PM
Obama confirmed that Osama was killed in Pakistan by a special agent inside a mansion. Pakistani agents were involved too. They gave us a tipoff.

Wow just realized Obama and Osama share a similar name; just change the 'b' into a 's':eek:

Gluttony
05-01-2011, 11:11 PM

You ma'am are correct, and now that you have quoted my post, I cannot edit or take it back. Guess I should do more research before I go off on my conspiracy theories.

romgar1
05-01-2011, 11:14 PM
This was the a picture taken by the last guy to see osama alive. http://www.michaelclark.name/funny-photos/osama/mediafiles/l8.jpg

Beanmachine
05-01-2011, 11:16 PM
This was the a picture taken by the last guy to see osama alive. http://www.michaelclark.name/funny-photos/osama/mediafiles/l8.jpg

That made me lol so hard:o

Rebel
05-01-2011, 11:16 PM
You ma'am are correct, and now that you have quoted my post, I cannot edit or take it back. Guess I should do more research before I go off on my conspiracy theories.

Using your creative mind is a good thing. There are probably conspiracy theories going on in everyone's minds right now. ;)

Gluttony
05-01-2011, 11:18 PM
Wow just realized Obama and Osama share a similar name; just change the 'b' into a 's':eek:

Did you also realize that Obama's middle name is Hussein, which he shares with another well know US enemy Saddam (also killed as a result of US military actions).

Beanmachine
05-01-2011, 11:19 PM
Did you also realize that Obama's middle name is Hussein, which he shares with another well know US enemy Saddam (also killed as a result of US military actions).

Mmk didnt know that!:o I didnt really research him much^^ Thx!

Ladylove
05-01-2011, 11:21 PM
I knew these things :) People judge Obama a lot for this. Including my family. My family hates Obama lol.

Gluttony
05-01-2011, 11:29 PM
I knew these things :) People judge Obama a lot for this. Including my family. My family hates Obama lol.

The criticism about these facts when Obama was running for president is how I knew about them, but I think that this US victory in removing Osama from the headlines and most wanted list will do incredible things for his presidency. I mean don't forget that Bush couldn't get close to Osama (and he had two terms to do it).

Otukura
05-01-2011, 11:31 PM
All this talk about liking/not liking Obama...

Was in a speech and debate class in 6th grade, 4 years ago, and we were composed of 24 democrats, 1 republican, and me. I was sorta neutral, mildly democratic. I felt really bad for the other guy.

Ladylove
05-01-2011, 11:31 PM
The criticism about these facts when Obama was running for president is how I knew about them, but I think that this US victory in removing Osama from the headlines and most wanted list will do incredible things for his presidency. I mean don't forget that Bush couldn't get close to Osama (and he had two terms to do it).

True, but they couldn't have done it without the tip from Pakistani intelligence.

Zeus
05-01-2011, 11:49 PM
Yay! Now maybe all the Osama bin Laden jokes can stop about me. I almost always feel the need the face punch whoever pulls one on me. Sometimes which I do. Lol

Ladylove
05-01-2011, 11:50 PM
Yay! Now maybe all the Osama bin Laden jokes can stop about me. I almost always feel the need the face punch whoever pulls one on me. Sometimes which I do. Lol

Lol you should still grow out an bin Laden beard :)

Xymorg
05-01-2011, 11:55 PM
True, but they couldn't have done it without the tip from Pakistani intelligence.

The luck factor doesn't make it any less of a feat.

PL players understand how you've gotta but yourself in position & spend the effort to make the luck happen. The US, with Obama as CiC, farmed themselves a Terrorist Head of Legend after over ten years of trying. Gratz are in order!

Zeus
05-02-2011, 12:00 AM
Lol you should still grow out an bin Laden beard :)

Funny.... -.- While I'm celebrating too, the only thing I fear is that they already have a planned back up leader or this in some form is a way to distract the U.S. while their guard is down. I'm just being realistic here though.

Ladylove
05-02-2011, 12:01 AM
The luck factor doesn't make it any less of a feat.

PL players understand how you've gotta but yourself in position & spend the effort to make the luck happen. The US, with Obama as CiC, farmed themselves a Terrorist Head of Legend after over ten years of trying. Gratz are in order!

LOL +20 charm.

Xymorg
05-02-2011, 12:29 AM
Zomg! I got some charm points:D Thx!

And Range, be careful not to slip into defeatism with your reflexive tempering of joy with realism above. I've seen enough of your stuff to tell you are highly intelligent ( shouldn't you be studying for an important test btw ;) ). If these guys were as smart as you, we would all be in trouble. Fortunately, the kind of wisdom it would take to have set up a robust succesion & contingency plan is also the kind of wisdom that makes you understand killing random people is wrong, even in the case where someone assures you it's what your god wants.

So in the absence of mental illness, it's very rare to have intelligent mass murderers. So rare in fact, that the ones you could point out will have been so unusual that they made the history books.

Ladylove
05-02-2011, 12:31 AM
I'm happy for ALLAH America.

(you've got to admit, that joke is the BOMB)

Zeus
05-02-2011, 12:31 AM
Zomg! I got some charm points:D Thx!

And Range, be careful not to slip into defeatism with your reflexive tempering of joy with realism above. I've seen enough of your stuff to tell you are highly intelligent ( shouldn't you be studying for an important test btw ;) ). If these guys were as smart as you, we would all be in trouble. Fortunately, the kind of wisdom it would take to have set up a robust succesion & contingency plan is also the kind of wisdom that makes you understand killing random people is wrong, even in the case where someone assures you it's what your god wants.

So in the absence of mental illness, it's very rare to have intelligent mass murderers. So rare in fact, that the ones you could point out will have been so unusual that they made the history books.

Aww! Thanks for the compliments! As for the AP tests? Yep, already have the covered. I can multitask fairly well :), or... My scores on the AP tests should tell me if I can multi-task fairly well...

Slush
05-02-2011, 12:34 AM
I'm happy for ALLAH America.

(you've got to admit, that joke is the BOMB)

Was that necessary?
:/

Ladylove
05-02-2011, 12:36 AM
:/

Get it? ALLAH= all of...

Slush
05-02-2011, 12:36 AM
Get it? ALLAH= all of...

Yeah, I get it.

Zeus
05-02-2011, 12:37 AM
You know, I'd try to be mad at Brooke, but she is just so dang charming. Especially with that sweet deal she is making me on the doll :).

Ladylove
05-02-2011, 12:41 AM
You know, I'd try to be mad at Brooke, but she is just so dang charming. Especially with that sweet deal she is making me on the doll :).

What, it's funny!!!

cjackyo
05-02-2011, 01:47 AM
Sweet can I now fly a plane into him?????? Plz plz plz

noobmigo
05-02-2011, 05:28 PM
What, it's funny!!!

Oh man.
That was Hilariously Corny.
I feel sorry for the guy though. He can't help it that he thought what he was doing was right, and there was someting whacked in his head.
But everytime I think that, I force it out of my head, and think about the 3k killed.

Roasty
05-02-2011, 06:39 PM
Two words: THANK GOD!!! :D

nightshade
05-02-2011, 07:16 PM
Two words: THANK GOD!!! :D

...lol?
O.o