PDA

View Full Version : Osama Bin Laden is dead!

Artemis
05-01-2011, 09:55 PM
The US have his body and he is in fact dead! Does this mean the war is over?!

Ladylove
05-01-2011, 09:59 PM
The war isn't over, but it's a huge step :) bin Laden got PWND. Killed apparently.

Ellyidol
05-01-2011, 10:00 PM
How? Did they find him dead or did they actually find him then kill him?

romgar1
05-01-2011, 10:01 PM
They killed him and then viola, found him dead. DNA testing is being done as we speak to confirm.
Lets not forget what this man took responsabily for time and time again with pride. I dont think of it as vengence, we are simply protecting the world from his evil deeds. May God have mercy on his soul...

Ladylove
05-01-2011, 10:02 PM
He was found dead. This guy on the news just said his body is going to be disposed of. No proper burial.

Ellyidol
05-01-2011, 10:03 PM
Oh wow. My initial reaction was it was just a ploy to make us think they got him. DNA testing, here we go!

Ladylove
05-01-2011, 10:05 PM
Hehehe I feel all bubbly inside :)

Rikilamaru
05-01-2011, 10:08 PM
Woot mess with the best die like the rest. Ironicaly he died on annervisery of the battle of hogwarts coincident I think not. Lol

Aerospacegod
05-01-2011, 10:10 PM
You do realize his lieutenant whoever that is will just step up and take his place....for all we know that's who killed him

Artemis
05-01-2011, 10:10 PM
Woot mess with the best die like the rest. Ironicaly he died on annervisery of the battle of hogwarts coincident I think not. Lol

Battle of Hogwarts? That school in Harry Potter?

Corpser
05-01-2011, 10:12 PM
for those who dont know much about him visit this site (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden)

Rikilamaru
05-01-2011, 10:17 PM
It's a joke on tumblr lol. Serous note this is a massive morale boost for our troop and now it's a mop up mission.

romgar1
05-01-2011, 10:18 PM
On a side note. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKE!!!!!! Will this and a nice rare pink do for a present?

Rebel
05-01-2011, 10:33 PM
He was shot by a US special unit squad in a mansion in Pakistan. Obama is about to address the nation about the matter.

romgar1
05-01-2011, 10:44 PM
Rebel man where have you been?!

Rebel
05-01-2011, 10:50 PM
Rebel man where have you been?!

Around. I'm watching the forums all the time, I just don't post often.

How about you?

Gabiew
05-01-2011, 10:51 PM
I personaly don't care how he died. I'm just happy he is. I just hope it was painful for all the pain he has caused the U.S.. I feel very bitter about this subject so i will stop here before my potty mouth over rides.

giayuan
05-01-2011, 10:55 PM
Wars not over bro! Leaders dead, now all thats left is cleaning up and prevent another leader from taking control. Gratz to the world!! :D

Tiliana
05-01-2011, 10:59 PM
He was shot by a US special unit squad in a mansion in Pakistan. Obama is about to address the nation about the matter.

My brother is in a special unit squad that went over there a few months ago....I wonder....I would be so proud of him! (as if I'm not already, but this would be a special bonus!)

Ladylove
05-01-2011, 11:03 PM
On a side note. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKE!!!!!! Will this and a nice rare pink do for a present?

LOL yeah, this is a good birthday present.

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x384/blcochrane/Decorated%20images/osama_wanted2.jpg

IGIVENOMERCY
05-02-2011, 05:03 AM
Wow thts a big shocker :0

Kossi
05-02-2011, 05:30 AM
Thank god that guy was a psyhco

If he really did die

Toxic
05-02-2011, 06:32 AM
A giant taco truck hit a ramp and rammed bin laden in the face then hes all like GET OWNED SON!

Darkchylde
05-02-2011, 11:59 AM
Why would they bury the body of bin laden at sea that is one the most admiral ways to be buried I don't understand this President is a idiot an a moron in Texas we can't stand Obama when he came down here one time our governor wouldn't even meet this moron at the airport he sent one of his secretaries to give him a hand signed letter then he got on TV an took all credit NOBAMA the military should have all credit he said what he then turned his back he been doin that since he entered office this was jus a ploy to get attention world an national to get elected 4 more years until the is a body to be seen how is their anyway to believe this

Darkchylde
05-02-2011, 12:09 PM
TEXAS is a Red State an we don't like no Osama Hussein Obama an until the people of Texas see the body of Osama Bin Laden we ain't fallin for it or believing it I went out today to do some errands an my fellow Texans feel the same way we are very upset at the United States of America an hav practically gave up and are ready to declare secession an secede an become the one an only true republic in the USA if we decide to secede other states will follow Texas we do not need a President that cannot lead America show us the body of Osama Bin Laden so we can actually believe this an quit taking credit for this it was the Military not a President that supposedly killed Bin Laden

Moogerfooger
05-02-2011, 12:16 PM
TEXAS is a Red State an we don't like no Osama Hussein Obama an until the people of Texas see the body of Osama Bin Laden we ain't fallin for it or believing it I went out today to do some errands an my fellow Texans feel the same way we are very upset at the United States of America an hav practically gave up and are ready to declare secession an secede an become the one an only true republic in the USA if we decide to secede other states will follow Texas we do not need a President that cannot lead America show us the body of Osama Bin Laden so we can actually believe this an quit taking credit for this it was the Military not a President that supposedly killed Bin Laden

Dude, just stop. I'm a fellow Texan, but let's keep the hyperpolitical debates off our great PL forum and keep them on the political blogs. Stop talking about secession and the 'one true Republic', ain't never gonna happen despite what Slick Rick says. You do not speak for all Texans, so quit acting like you do by saying "my fellow Texans". Guarantee you a lot of people in Austin, SA and Dallas do not agree with you....but that's what great about our country, everyone can have an opinion.

I am not an Obama fan for the most part, but people who call him Osama Hussein Obama are people who spend way too much time reading political rants in the media. And yes, I'm looking at you, fellow Texan. And I said the same for people who bashed on Bush. Quit ranting and raving online and go do something productive.

I am glad OBL is dead if he is indeed dead...the world is a better place without him. Not a nice guy.

StompArtist
05-02-2011, 12:18 PM
It was Obama in Kandahar with a chandelier!

KaotiicxDream
05-02-2011, 12:19 PM
US took a DNA test on the body which showed it was Osama Bin Laden. The test were 99.97% sure.

But NO I personally don't think the War is over. The War is first over when Al-Qaeda is dead.

Darkchylde
05-02-2011, 12:38 PM
I spend my time out in the sticks an woods getting muddy not in the paper an media ,,,,I do something productive I go to work at 3:30 pm mon thru fri and as for Texans wanting to secede sorry my Texan friend your in the wrong part of Texas I'm in the part of Texas where Obama was too scared to roll down this way ,,,I'm in the deep piney woods of East Texas wher pine trees grow 100+feet an you don't see for miles an miles but if Bin Laden is dead then give the military it due he didnt say nothin last night bout our military

Darkchylde
05-02-2011, 12:43 PM
But your right im glad Bin Laden is dead if this indeed true but I will give OBAMA no credit or respect what so ever it was our greatest asset Our Military An the bad a$$ Navy Seals that get all the credit ,,,gotta get ready for the day an work ,,so I quit ranting

Moogerfooger
05-02-2011, 12:49 PM
But your right im glad Bin Laden is dead if this indeed true but I will give OBAMA no credit or respect what so ever it was our greatest asset Our Military An the bad a$$ Navy Seals that get all the credit ,,,gotta get ready for the day an work ,,so I quit ranting

Lol....fair enough. He did give mad props to the intel communities last night, and other than saying "I gave the order" which any Pres woulda, I think he did all right at NOT taking credit for the actual work that went into this whole thing, which was done by the intel guys and the military....I don't think many of the details on what happened (SEALs, apparently) had been released yet last night in his speech. I'm long-time ex-military, so I am glad they are getting the props today, at least.

Pandamoni
05-02-2011, 12:57 PM
No, if anything I think that things will step up a bit with aggression. I'm worried about my little brother who is in the Navy. I'm glad that this chapter is closed and I believe that a very evil man has been disposed of. I'm worried, though, that the fanatics will freak out and step things up.

Dude, just stop. I'm a fellow Texan, but let's keep the hyperpolitical debates off our great PL forum and keep them on the political blogs. Stop talking about secession and the 'one true Republic', ain't never gonna happen despite what Slick Rick says. You do not speak for all Texans, so quit acting like you do by saying "my fellow Texans". Guarantee you a lot of people in Austin, SA and Dallas do not agree with you....but that's what great about our country, everyone can have an opinion.

I am not an Obama fan for the most part, but people who call him Osama Hussein Obama are people who spend way too much time reading political rants in the media. And yes, I'm looking at you, fellow Texan. And I said the same for people who bashed on Bush. Quit ranting and raving online and go do something productive.

I am glad OBL is dead if he is indeed dead...the world is a better place without him. Not a nice guy.

FluffNStuff
05-02-2011, 12:58 PM
He was found dead by the Navy Seal that put the bullet in his head.

StompArtist
05-02-2011, 12:59 PM
He was found dead by the Navy Seal that put the bullet in his head.

...and that's why you will never work for CNN!

FluffNStuff
05-02-2011, 01:01 PM
...and that's why you will never work for CNN!

What about ANN? The Alteran News Network?

Snakespeare
05-02-2011, 03:09 PM

My question is, if the President was a Republican, would you believe him?

Ayc2000
05-02-2011, 04:07 PM
I just found out that hitler also died on may 1 1945! What a coincidence

StompArtist
05-02-2011, 04:08 PM
I just found out that hitler also died on may 1 1945! What a coincidence

He's still alive and playing poker with Cesar and Elvis on a secret Island.

Ayc2000
05-02-2011, 04:09 PM

too bad bin laden is crashing their party

Ladylove
05-02-2011, 09:51 PM

It's on Easter Island. They are keeping their identities a secret via Easter Island head masks.

Lowlyspy
05-02-2011, 09:59 PM
Osama dying is jus the beginning, with this act im willing to bet we have unleashed the wrath of A MILLION MUSLIMS!!!!!!

Ladylove
05-02-2011, 10:02 PM
Osama dying is jus the beginning, with this act im willing to bet we have unleashed the wrath of A MILLION MUSLIMS!!!!!!

Haha I don't think Osama was a Muslim leader. I was listening to the news last night and Obama was saying that Osama was a Muslim killer, not leader. It's Al Qaeda we need to worry about.

Demonicdevyn
05-02-2011, 10:37 PM
I spend my time out in the sticks an woods getting muddy not in the paper an media ,,,,I do something productive I go to work at 3:30 pm mon thru fri and as for Texans wanting to secede sorry my Texan friend your in the wrong part of Texas I'm in the part of Texas where Obama was too scared to roll down this way ,,,I'm in the deep piney woods of East Texas wher pine trees grow 100+feet an you don't see for miles an miles but if Bin Laden is dead then give the military it due he didnt say nothin last night bout our military

Cool story bro,

Demonicdevyn
05-02-2011, 10:38 PM
Haha I don't think Osama was a Muslim leader. I was listening to the news last night and Obama was saying that Osama was a Muslim killer, not leader. It's Al Qaeda we need to worry about.

Osama played both sides,he killed muslim leaders atc to gain money from the united states as soon as he had like 30mil he started funding al qaeda

Otukura
05-02-2011, 11:17 PM
He already was extremely wealthy due to his father's business. 5 billion dollar one.

I will admit he was sorta brilliant. No one without a mind could devise that. Twisted, but brilliant.

Personally, I'm sorta wondering what else the CIA knows about him that they are not telling us. It took them this long to release info about OBL, and they had a good reason, but I'm wondering if they know who would, or maybe even did, replace him... and other stuff.

Darkchylde
05-02-2011, 11:42 PM
I dont like Obama an most Texans dont like him either well if you live in EAST Texas like i do well you will find alot that dont i cant speak for the other parts of Texas but i know alotta of Texans that would including me spit on the ground he walked on an never have liked him an in my target range on my property i have several mannequins that i bought from my auntie's shop ,one dressed like Obama the other like Osama bin laden which i hate an filled with joy he is finally dead an got what was coming to him ,i also got one dressed like Bill Gates also steve jobs or who ever we dress em up as but two stay the same Obama an Osama you couldnt imagine what they all look like after many shells from my semi automatic saiga 12 gauge, mp 45, mak 90, my marlin 30 30 ,winchester 220 ,ruger sr 9 ,remington 870 express,modified sks an the list goes on too many guns to list

Otukura
05-02-2011, 11:48 PM
Dark, please stop. For the supporters, that could be incredibly offensive.

I do detest Jobs tho, he shall die!!!! 4ndr01d shall reign supreme!!

azulflame
05-02-2011, 11:51 PM
Dark, please stop. For the supporters, that could be incredibly offensive.

I do detest Jobs tho, he shall die!!!! 4ndr01d shall reign supreme!!

I share your views. Also, I had to do a speech on jobs. Almost failed for refusing to do research.

Darkchylde
05-02-2011, 11:52 PM
@snakespeare no i would not believe a republican ,democrat, or a tea partyier without proof

Otukura
05-02-2011, 11:54 PM
I share your views. Also, I had to do a speech on jobs. Almost failed for refusing to do research.

Same! got a A for bsing it. The teacher loved jobs. Had all apple stuff.

Darkchylde
05-02-2011, 11:57 PM
Yea I'll stop////////// it's a East Texas thing its jus fun in the piney woods sticks country mud bonfire lots of guns etc etc

Darkchylde
05-03-2011, 12:02 AM
my grandpappy use to tell me if you kill a big gator /ther is always a bigger gator ready to fill his shoes an he is a lot meaner an smarter / so America better be on the look out

jjjjaaaakkkke
05-03-2011, 10:41 AM
They actually found where OBL is a year ago, they planned for a long time. Oh, and dark I don't think there will be a "bigger gator" at this time, but I do think the death of OBL will make it worse.