View Full Version : My opinion is that Nekro Broke pvp

Quonabebi
08-05-2015, 10:06 AM
I'm gonna start this by saying I think Nekro has ruined pvp there can be no variety of pets in a 1v1 you either use nekro or you lose most of the time so you run around with any other pet than Nekro andrun into another nekro user you can say gg cause if that person has any skill at all then you can say gf because you stand no chance the only reason other pets are of use is for Clash's PvP Wise

epicrrr
08-05-2015, 10:33 AM
not pvp, in your own words paraphrased. "nekro broke 1v1 pvp"

Quonabebi
08-05-2015, 10:51 AM
Yeah Sorry :-)

Arrowz
08-05-2015, 11:29 AM
Imo nekro in a way made 1v1 pvp more interesting. Enough people have nekro now that I can 1v1 vs other nekro users. Choosing when to use your shield and timing your stun perfectly for when their shield drops really sets apart the nab nekro users and the pros.

BottleNexz
08-05-2015, 11:36 AM
I guess the good thing is.... its not totally unobtainable.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Dimitrian
08-05-2015, 11:44 AM
In my opinion,PvP would be fun again if you weren't allowed with pets,just like in season 3.

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Kingofninjas
08-05-2015, 11:48 AM
I agree with you, but nekro is easily obtainable through farming now, not fossil, but other items to sell for gold and to buy nekro.

Visiting
08-05-2015, 07:19 PM
When a very select few had nekro, PVP was very much so broken, now that a large number of people have a nekro, it's all fair game now ^^

Alhuntrazeck
08-05-2015, 08:01 PM
Even though I have Nekro, I still don't like how it's become the norm in PvP. There should be some variety, you should be able to use different pets for different scenarios not just 1 OP pet for all of them.

Primary reason I'm sticking to PvE henceforth, for a while at least.

Kingofninjas
08-05-2015, 09:12 PM
Even though I have Nekro, I still don't like how it's become the norm in PvP. There should be some variety, you should be able to use different pets for different scenarios not just 1 OP pet for all of them.

Primary reason I'm sticking to PvE henceforth, for a while at least.

You actually do use a lot morepets than just nekro. Toor, when there is a lack of sns, is surprisingly useful in clashes.

Visiting
08-05-2015, 09:28 PM
You actually do use a lot morepets than just nekro. Toor, when there is a lack of sns, is surprisingly useful in clashes.

I still use Singe time to time because it's the master pet *.*

Kingofninjas
08-05-2015, 11:32 PM
I still use Singe time to time because it's the master pet *.*

LOL@SINGE

11 characters

Visiting
08-05-2015, 11:48 PM
LOL@SINGE

11 characters

It's not the price of a pet that matters, it's how you use it!!

Alhuntrazeck
08-06-2015, 05:54 AM

But you can clash without Toor. You cannot without Nekro though..

kinzmet
08-06-2015, 06:22 AM
IMO, nekro fixed PVP that Breeze broked. :)

Arrowz
08-06-2015, 08:18 AM
IMO, nekro fixed PVP that Breeze broked. :)

^^^ this ^^^

Kingofninjas
08-06-2015, 09:42 AM
But you can clash without Toor. You cannot without Nekro though..

True but everyone and their mothers have nekro now, so finding a clash without one is very hard.

Bunny♥
08-06-2015, 10:55 AM
since nekro is obtainable than before, i don't think it broke pvp especially when majority is using it already. Its already getting fair, so nothing is broke much, IMO.

Oezheasate
08-10-2015, 06:56 PM
Tell me the times u will be on @op and I will beat ur ganger *** with my nab Mage.

Kingofninjas
08-11-2015, 03:28 PM
Tell me the times u will be on @op and I will beat ur ganger *** with my nab Mage.

LOL! This post really gave me a good laugh. You fight 5 against 4 after blocking, and yet cannot handle being ganged. Hypocrisy at its best here.

Oezheasate
08-11-2015, 05:27 PM
LOL! This post really gave me a good laugh. You fight 5 against 4 after blocking, and yet cannot handle being ganged. Hypocrisy at its best here.

I gave you the explanation that i was new to pvp, u were winning most of the time against us, i repeateadly while in the clash told everyone that i do this for fun only, i spoke with meltedice one warrior in ur team, btw it was three warriors and u the rogue so dont forget the tank stacking, and melte explained everything to me and was cool with me afterwards. yAnd now, 1-2 months after it happened ur still butthurt about it? Im sorry but thats not my problem anymore, anyone whos been with me in pvp knows that i absolutely despise gangers, the food ganging is impossible to prevent though, a 2.3k health mage with 300 dmg in lvl 46 pvp is going to be hunted by everyone, but even in that case i try to get the people to take turns, first u then me and so on. Anyway yeah if someone gangs me and im good enough to kill him one on one i will hunt him, and if the oppurtinty is there i will gang him back. Eye for eye, tooth for tooth.

Kingofninjas
08-11-2015, 06:34 PM
I gave you the explanation that i was new to pvp, u were winning most of the time against us, i repeateadly while in the clash told everyone that i do this for fun only, i spoke with meltedice one warrior in ur team, btw it was three warriors and u the rogue so dont forget the tank stacking, and melte explained everything to me and was cool with me afterwards. yAnd now, 1-2 months after it happened ur still butthurt about it? Im sorry but thats not my problem anymore, anyone whos been with me in pvp knows that i absolutely despise gangers, the food ganging is impossible to prevent though, a 2.3k health mage with 300 dmg in lvl 46 pvp is going to be hunted by everyone, but even in that case i try to get the people to take turns, first u then me and so on. Anyway yeah if someone gangs me and im good enough to kill him one on one i will hunt him, and if the oppurtinty is there i will gang him back. Eye for eye, tooth for tooth.

So you're justifying ganging by loss? That's the reason many gangers gang.

Anyhow, I don't want to detail the thread any more. Cya in PvP :)

Oezheasate
08-12-2015, 01:36 AM
So you're justifying ganging by loss? That's the reason many gangers gang.

Anyhow, I don't want to detail the thread any more. Cya in PvP :)

Cool story bruh ignoring 85% of my post and taking it out of context to change the meaning in it, anyway no need to waste my breath on u, keep being pissed off and whatever, it's not my problem ;-)

intizamfamily888
08-12-2015, 12:51 PM
In my opinion pvp is more about skill and gear than pets. I still can beat nekro users with my singe[emoji4]

Gesendet von meinem LG-P760 mit Tapatalk

Oezheasate
08-12-2015, 03:40 PM
Try beating a nekro user with yowie ^_^ luckily enough not my problem but yeah pets do make a lot of difference

Quonabebi
08-15-2015, 06:44 PM
Oezheasate no crying on my thread please everyone gangs

Visiting
08-15-2015, 06:49 PM
Oezheasate no crying on my thread please everyone gangs

"Everyone gangs"???? Lol?

Oezheasate
08-16-2015, 06:54 AM
"Everyone gangs"???? Lol?

That's sadly the attitude of most pvpers, ganging is regarded as ok, I've lost many friends when I switched and helped the team that was getting ganged make it a fair fight.

Visiting
08-16-2015, 07:30 AM
That's sadly the attitude of most pvpers, ganging is regarded as ok, I've lost many friends when I switched and helped the team that was getting ganged make it a fair fight.

While I realize that most people do this and justify with whatever reason, I don't find it OK to label every PVPer as a ganger...

Oezheasate
08-16-2015, 09:09 AM
While I realize that most people do this and justify with whatever reason, I don't find it OK to label every PVPer as a ganger...

Im not, just saying that a huge majority gangs, 95% of regular pvpers gang more than once a week. A friend of mine ganged another friend of mine after he couldnt beat her 1 vs 1, he killed her while she was in vs with me and then they started attacking each other. After the tenth time she killed him another rogue helped him gang her, i switched and said id protect her from getting ganged, he inmediately unfriended me and got mad at me through pms.

intizamfamily888
08-16-2015, 11:29 AM
Im not, just saying that a huge majority gangs, 95% of regular pvpers gang more than once a week. A friend of mine ganged another friend of mine after he couldnt beat her 1 vs 1, he killed her while she was in vs with me and then they started attacking each other. After the tenth time she killed him another rogue helped him gang her, i switched and said id protect her from getting ganged, he inmediately unfriended me and got mad at me through pms.
Thats true man. I just vs my friends to compare our skills, otherwise just reject and ignore these troublemakers[emoji4]
And im sure that all players ganged even once in their all pvp life, so i think its not a problem to call us gangers. I even gang my enemies because everybody do this[emoji4]

Gesendet von meinem LG-P760 mit Tapatalk

Holyness
08-16-2015, 02:57 PM
I'm gonna start this by saying I think Nekro has ruined pvp there can be no variety of pets in a 1v1 you either use nekro or you lose most of the time so you run around with any other pet than Nekro andrun into another nekro user you can say gg cause if that person has any skill at all then you can say gf because you stand no chance the only reason other pets are of use is for Clash's PvP Wise
Im a lvl9 rog n nekro is kinda bad in our bracket now..In vs nekro players , especially rogues lose most of the time cause the hp buff is pretty low. In gws its good if there arent more as 3..

Oezheasate
08-16-2015, 05:02 PM
I dont even gang my worst enemy if he never ganged me, but if someone ganged me then the "eye for eye, tooth for tooth" principle applies.

japethsarmientoxx
08-16-2015, 11:29 PM
Buy nekro:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viobs
08-16-2015, 11:48 PM
Warrior with nekro .
Now that's a gang
#redlegionrules
# sparta drools

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Viobs
08-16-2015, 11:53 PM
Warrior with nekro .
Now that's a gang
#redlegionrules
# sparta drools

If u are smart enough you would know warrior thing is a joke :)
#hatelowballers

Oezheasate
08-17-2015, 08:59 AM
Buy nekro:)

Not too sure if i still need to

japethsarmientoxx
08-17-2015, 09:21 AM
Why??

Angeldevil
08-17-2015, 08:10 PM
Sorry my bad englisch, but i dont like, now all people has nekro, before just few people has nekor and can make money now grrrrrr, i want sns egg and my freinds too we can pay. So fossil drop rate so high, make event and sns back. Or i want new arcane pet for crafting like fossil, and new arcane pet better then nekro, pl buff open nekro shield. So now useless poor players bought low price arc ring and fossil, its fair so riches poayer? My freind ppl boguht before 90 mill ar ane ring fossil 50 mill now fossil 1 mill arcane ring 3 mill0, 0
Its fok bs.

Oursizes
08-17-2015, 09:52 PM
Sorry my bad englisch, but i dont like, now all people has nekro, before just few people has nekor and can make money now grrrrrr, i want sns egg and my freinds too we can pay. So fossil drop rate so high, make event and sns back. Or i want new arcane pet for crafting like fossil, and new arcane pet better then nekro, pl buff open nekro shield. So now useless poor players bought low price arc ring and fossil, its fair so riches poayer? My freind ppl boguht before 90 mill ar ane ring fossil 50 mill now fossil 1 mill arcane ring 3 mill0, 0
Its fok bs.
At least people stand a chance against you, your guildmates and guild allies. And its called depreciation bud. Also no one had that insane gold to pay so obv price drops

kjed
08-18-2015, 10:20 AM
chill! halloween is coming, nekro's throne might be replaced.

Sent from my SM-E700H using Tapatalk

Floddish
08-18-2015, 11:07 AM
I dont think that nekro ruined pvp. Its beatable.

Oursizes
08-26-2015, 08:48 PM
I dont think that nekro ruined pvp. Its beatable.

Yes if that player doesnt have a ring. If they do then either you will have to be very smart or they will have to be pretty stupid in order for you to kill them.

KnowledgeFTW
08-26-2015, 09:22 PM
Yes if that player doesnt have a ring. If they do then either you will have to be very smart or they will have to be pretty stupid in order for you to kill them.

Or have really low health

That's how I kill max geared players :banana:

Daft
08-27-2015, 02:37 PM
Or have really low health

That's how I kill max geared players :banana:

If they are maxed geared wouldn't they have good health?

Devaux
08-29-2015, 10:20 AM
amen. no pets would sift out the men from the boys real quick haha

Xdumbx
08-30-2015, 10:39 AM
If nekro so good just get it lol.

Oursizes
08-30-2015, 02:12 PM
If nekro so good just get it lol.

How u gonna get it if nothing to farm now.

Kingofninjas
08-30-2015, 04:58 PM
How u gonna get it if nothing to farm now.

LOL

11 characters

Oursizes
08-30-2015, 06:45 PM
LOL

11 characters

Vial prices dropped almost 100k in days, soon we will all go back to farming bar and we know how that turned out back in s7. LOL

sapdcroi
09-07-2015, 12:56 PM
i dont like nekro. they make all in 1 on nekro^^

Titanium
09-25-2015, 03:52 AM
Its fok bs.

i'm ussless poor poayer azwel but me work herd to meke mor gold to fought with rich poayer who meke me cri in pvp. me herdworker but cant meke gold whan elites had ussless itemz. fok this... i hate my necro, i cant kill ugli mage in pvp. STS releaze more op items so me can killed ugli mage

When ancent recip cost 30m $$ i bouhgt many recipe for 30m $$ and now thei cost 120k$ ? its fok bs.

glendame
09-25-2015, 04:21 AM
i'm ussless poor poayer azwel but me work herd to meke mor gold to fought with rich poayer who meke me cri in pvp. me herdworker but cant meke gold whan elites had ussless itemz. fok this... i hate my necro, i cant kill ugli mage in pvp. STS releaze more op items so me can killed ugli mage

When ancent recip cost 30m $$ i bouhgt many recipe for 30m $$ and now thei cost 120k$ ? its fok bs.

"so me can kill ugly mage" xD

Darkquantum
09-26-2015, 11:30 PM
I just wanto say id love if nekro was banned from pvp. and im a nekro user. I just think it would put rogues back in there box ;) no nekro no win as it used to be haha. Mages already had a sheild so did tanks. put a decent one on rogues and gg. Less skill more gear based :(

Robhawk
09-28-2015, 03:37 AM
I just wanto say id love if nekro was banned from pvp. and im a nekro user. I just think it would put rogues back in there box ;) no nekro no win as it used to be haha. Mages already had a sheild so did tanks. put a decent one on rogues and gg. Less skill more gear based :(

Haha i never thought we have things in common but i agree with you!

Darkquantum
09-28-2015, 05:29 AM
Haha i never thought we have things in common but i agree with you!
;) it would be a nice reality