PDA

View Full Version : Ren'gol Mythic Gear and How to Get It

Fibus
08-05-2015, 11:59 AM
Hi all,

Recently, I posted some information related to the upcoming Mythic gear earned through Elite content in a forum thread. In the interest of making that info more readily available, we've decided to move the information to its own thread and sticky it. In the future, we plan to avoid revealing this type of info in random posts and leave it for weekly or feature announcement posts.

Since we now have an entire post dedicated to this, I figure I'll provide a little more info as to how players can acquire this gear.

Firstly, as I'm sure you can guess, you'll be running Elite content to acquire the items necessary to craft this gear.
Like the Legendary gear, acquiring the Mythic gear will occur through a quest chain that must be completed in order.
The Mythic quests come after the Legendary quests in the chain, so you'll need to complete those quests before you can begin the Mythic quests

You can begin acquiring the items needed for the Mythic quests at any time though (after Elites are released). And most of them are tradeable.

And last, but certainly not least, like the Legendary gear pieces, they will be completely obtainable through gameplay and not require any Platinum purchases.

Keep an eye out for a post from Remiem as we get closer to the release of Elites for more detailed info about these Mythic items.

warriorromio
08-05-2015, 12:04 PM
Nice ...hehe m first lol first time

Dimitrian
08-05-2015, 12:08 PM
Anyone else here from Fibus's lock of the previous thread? :|

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

mesalin
08-05-2015, 12:13 PM
Hmmm so anyway need to craft this legendary useless set

I'm so fresh

Edward Coug
08-05-2015, 12:14 PM
Better late than never.

Dimitrian
08-05-2015, 12:17 PM
Hmmm so anyway need to craft this legendary useless set

I'm so fresh
Hopefully they will buff it...

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/05/8795beacb5345087555b8945ceb76b73.jpg

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Mystik
08-05-2015, 12:18 PM
Glad this was explained

Anehazaz
08-05-2015, 12:33 PM
Thanks for the explanation, much appreciated:)

mesalin
08-05-2015, 12:38 PM
I still at helm :/ insignia don't wanna drop zzz

I'm so fresh

Michael Guzman
08-05-2015, 12:41 PM
Appreciate the update fibus at least we can plan out the rest of our activities -ign bbzman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bidiel
08-05-2015, 01:45 PM
thanks... :v

PhoenixPrime
08-05-2015, 01:54 PM
Will you end up with a legendary set of armor 'and' a mythic set of armor, or is the legendary consumed to make the mythic?

Fibus
08-05-2015, 02:21 PM
You'll end up with both.

wizzaq
08-05-2015, 02:44 PM
What does a gold orc chest drop?

KingMartin
08-05-2015, 02:49 PM
Nice, thanks!

I only hope that the components will be rare, but not uber-rare.

While in arena it took about 500-700 runs to get a recipe, I can't imagine doing 500 runs for one item in new elites, which will be for sure very hard and the costs in terms of ankhs and pots will be very high. Please make it challenging, but not frustrating.

Xdumbx
08-05-2015, 03:34 PM
Hi all,

Recently, I posted some information related to the upcoming Mythic gear earned through Elite content in a forum thread. In the interest of making that info more readily available, we've decided to move the information to its own thread and sticky it. In the future, we plan to avoid revealing this type of info in random posts and leave it for weekly or feature announcement posts.

Since we now have an entire post dedicated to this, I figure I'll provide a little more info as to how players can acquire this gear.

Firstly, as I'm sure you can guess, you'll be running Elite content to acquire the items necessary to craft this gear.
Like the Legendary gear, acquiring the Mythic gear will occur through a quest chain that must be completed in order.
The Mythic quests come after the Legendary quests in the chain, so you'll need to complete those quests before you can begin the Mythic quests

You can begin acquiring the items needed for the Mythic quests at any time though (after Elites are released). And most of them are tradeable.

And last, but certainly not least, like the Legendary gear pieces, they will be completely obtainable through gameplay and not require any Platinum purchases.

Keep an eye out for a post from Remiem as we get closer to the release of Elites for more detailed info about these Mythic items.

Is there going to be event locks?

Markods
08-05-2015, 04:38 PM
What are you gonna do with the old mythic set ???

reiewaun
08-05-2015, 05:06 PM
I don't like it, personal opinion , why have 2 armor and double farm maps to get all insignias, orc tags and then go again for long lasting hunt on elite, the quest ring, amulet are not so useful after all, there should be different and completely irrelevant legendary and myth set quests,I hope not the only one believe this xd

BabVna
08-05-2015, 05:23 PM
Thanks for Info Fibus. What happens to lvl 43 mythic armor just introduced.

Abefionac1
08-05-2015, 05:52 PM
Wew insignia's shot up to 50k lol.. Good thing I bought some for 14k

Avaree
08-05-2015, 06:16 PM
Thanks for the update.

(Moved the original post to Rems weekly update.)

See here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?255385-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-August-5-2015&p=2241259&viewfull=1#post2241259)

Thanks!!

Candylicks
08-05-2015, 06:25 PM
Thanks for the update.

Due to many players misunderstanding that the orc and myth quest for crafting the orc and glint gear would be unrelated, could we have double tags acquired in the dailies during the ursoth event?

:)
Thanks!!

Best idea. Double tags or reset the timers quicker during Ursoth so we can make up for lost time during the period of uncertainty!!!!

Robinzzzz
08-05-2015, 10:21 PM
Sweet.. any 2x odds legion insignias drop? Hehe... maybe make it same drop rate as tooth. :)

badawgs
08-06-2015, 01:13 AM
You need mythic armor 43 and orc slaying set?

Haligali
08-06-2015, 01:20 AM
How many of each component we need? 1 ancestral rune for 1 mythic item?

Giebaheo
08-06-2015, 03:42 AM
wew! Better late than never. Thanks for the info. STS :)

marfibagheera
08-06-2015, 03:55 AM
thanks sts :)

Pazmaniac
08-06-2015, 08:52 AM
You need mythic armor 43 and orc slaying set?
Curious on this as well

Enraged
08-06-2015, 09:24 AM
Okay Great!! Thankiee :D
Just wanna know if the Lvl 43 Myth Armors needed on the Lvl 46 one ? ..

twoxc
08-06-2015, 09:55 AM
Okay Great!! Thankiee :D
Just wanna know if the Lvl 43 Myth Armors needed on the Lvl 46 one ? ..

NO. the level 46 mythic armors will be purely cartable and farmable

Robhawk
08-06-2015, 09:55 AM

Nice... so the ppl with unlimited bankrole (f.e. with plat farm)will just buy it, upgrade 50% of item slots with para gems and 50% with EYE gems and then return to PvP bullying the rest like they did from the first day with maxed gear and best pet... lol ! So at the end of the day nothin has changed!

YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT MAKING MOST OF THE ITEMS NOT TRADABLE -> TYYYYY !!!! So some of the so called PVP-pros (there are some players with skill not above average but with best possible gear/gems/pets who think they are good, lol) have to EARN the new gear THEMSELFS by FARMING! THAT WOULD BE GREAT !

F.E. dragonite bar/arcane ring, imagine this item(s) were not tradable... I tell ya pvp would have been 10 times more fun then it was because all the "i can buy anything" players would be like "mimimimimimimii crryyy i dont haaavveeee!" and the "real" players would say "GO AND EARN IT NAB!" :hopelessness: So, yes i farmed this damn dragonite bar and 140 out of 150 teeth without double odds !!!

Energizeric
08-06-2015, 10:21 AM
Nice... so the ppl with unlimited bankrole (f.e. with plat farm)will just buy it, upgrade 50% of item slots with para gems and 50% with EYE gems and then return to PvP bullying the rest like they did from the first day with maxed gear and best pet... lol ! So at the end of the day nothin has changed!

YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT MAKING MOST OF THE ITEMS NOT TRADABLE -> TYYYYY !!!! So some of the so called PVP-pros (there are some players with skill not above average but with best possible gear/gems/pets who think they are good, lol) have to EARN the new gear THEMSELFS by FARMING! THAT WOULD BE GREAT !

F.E. dragonite bar/arcane ring, imagine this item(s) were not tradable... I tell ya pvp would have been 10 times more fun then it was because all the "i can buy anything" players would be like "mimimimimimimii crryyy i dont haaavveeee!" and the "real" players would say "GO AND EARN IT NAB!" :hopelessness: So, yes i farmed this damn dragonite bar and 140 out of 150 teeth without double odds !!!

Rob, the problem with this is that you then eliminate almost all of the farming opportunities for players to earn gold. Since these mythic items will be the most desired items in the game, if you make it so none of the items are tradable, then what exactly is their left to farm for once you have obtained your mythic set?

Having them tradable means you can farm for these items and sell them long after you have already completed your own set. If as you mention, dragonite bars and perhaps vials were not tradable, then think of how many fewer farming opportunities there would be over the past few months.

TuMadreee
08-06-2015, 10:44 AM
Was good people :)

Wazakesy
08-06-2015, 10:46 AM
Was good people :)

Welcome back, Tuma.

Serancha
08-06-2015, 10:55 AM
You'll end up with both.

The gear quality should reflect the amount of work required to obtain it. In this sense, the gear quality really should be:

Elite Mythic > Orcslaying Legendary > Event gear > Crate gear.

Otherwise you're getting people to farm for a month for something that is lower quality than the beginning-of-season crate gear. The reason people are upset with the lack of communication is that the set is not worth farming for on its own, so the majority of players didn't. Now that this announcement has come, they feel they are required to put in a lot of time for an inferior product that will sit in their inventory and take up space for no purpose.

Is the orcslaying gear stashable?

dulc
08-06-2015, 11:53 AM
:3

nicee ..-!

Otahaanak
08-06-2015, 01:47 PM
Is the orcslaying gear stashable?
Yes it is.

11 char

Motherless_Child
08-06-2015, 03:40 PM
The 3rd boss in glinstone (gnomish ruins) is wearing the NEW mythic gear.... Looks godly!!!!!!!!!!!

Candylicks
08-12-2015, 05:53 AM
I have a question. For orc slayer we have to complete the whole set in a specific order. Now with the l46 mythic will this be the same? I was thinking wow would be so nice if we could craft helm / armor for glintstone and not the pieces we might not even use (ring / amulet). That way we can improve our stats with the most desired pieces first and not waste these precious materials on items we might not even equip just to continue in the quest chain.

Secondly, will glintstone be stash able? Would love to be share this set with my other rogue.

Thank you.

Motherless_Child
08-12-2015, 01:32 PM
I know the nomerite helm quest requires 4 nomerite ignots and 30 insignias... Does the other gear after that require the same?

Edward Coug
08-12-2015, 01:40 PM
I know the nomerite helm quest requires 4 nomerite ignots and 30 insignias... Does the other gear after that require the same?

The entire quest requires 14 nomerite ingots and 100 insignias.

azacaanah
08-17-2015, 04:32 AM
Thats a long walk :/

Portalkeeper
08-18-2015, 07:02 PM
I know this will be answered properly once the event arrives....BUT i just can't help but ask it now....
Let's say i decided not to take the initial quest for the legendary gear & just settle to buying all the ingredients needed to craft the new mythic set (as if i'm rich 😋 )....will i be able to do so, will the npc allow me to proceed? or do i really need to go thru the entire process of collecting a bunch of insignias.
Also, if the ingredients of the new mythic are tradable...does it follow that the gears would be tradable as well? Thanks! 😊

Hectororius
08-18-2015, 10:53 PM
I know this will be answered properly once the event arrives....BUT i just can't help but ask it now....
Let's say i decided not to take the initial quest for the legendary gear & just settle to buying all the ingredients needed to craft the new mythic set (as if i'm rich �� )....will i be able to do so, will the npc allow me to proceed? or do i really need to go thru the entire process of collecting a bunch of insignias.
Also, if the ingredients of the new mythic are tradable...does it follow that the gears would be tradable as well? Thanks! ��

It was answered already in the first post. hence why this whole thread exists.

The orc slaying gear is not tradeable but stashable. the mythic gear will most likely follow the same as other bound gear.

frans3q
08-19-2015, 12:54 AM
Thanks for Info Fibus. What happens to lvl 43 mythic armor just introduced.

price drop I hope, as cheap as high end legendary set (foragers assault etc).

The entire quest requires 14 nomerite ingots and 100 insignias.

im guessing :
helmet & armor
4 ingots x2
30 insignia x2

ring & pendant
3 ingots x2
20 insignia x2

~2.9mil worth of insignia + 7-8 week orc tokens

ternuk
08-19-2015, 11:40 AM
I wish I cud sell my old mythic set...that I already lvled up...and now it cant be sold.....pls

David Flores
08-19-2015, 02:11 PM
first thanks for that
2nd...we have to make a useless gear to craft mythic gear?thats a little bad because we´re wasting time on a useless thing
but!i think thats good because now we can get a mythic gear without open a locked and purchase plat

Ceuidear
08-22-2015, 08:35 AM
Will there be new questline for crafting the new mythic gears?

Ceuidear
08-22-2015, 10:59 AM
I don't like it, personal opinion , why have 2 armor and double farm maps to get all insignias, orc tags and then go again for long lasting hunt on elite, the quest ring, amulet are not so useful after all, there should be different and completely irrelevant legendary and myth set quests,I hope not the only one believe this xd

Ya it ll be better if we have an seprate questline for mythic gears.

Rafael Silva
08-26-2015, 07:24 PM
very good hehe :eagerness:

neuzihi
08-27-2015, 02:13 AM
What i wanna say is that how sts deal with lv36 mythic set,they r useless now in lv46.In addition,could sts explain further about the use of lv 43 mythic armor.Finally,why sts force us to craft the useless legendary set,we already got lv 36 useless set.Pls explain and cope with the problems!

crudmudgeon
08-27-2015, 06:31 PM
There is no problem... we spent gold on best in class stuff. Now we will spend more for new best in class stuff. Theres no crying in baseball... or AL

Motherless_Child
08-27-2015, 08:42 PM
There is no problem... we spent gold on best in class stuff. Now we will spend more for new best in class stuff. Theres no crying in baseball... or AL

Interesting post...

I will be giving out autographs in garetta....

Kcrost
09-01-2015, 06:44 AM
all day long

Rosybuds
09-02-2015, 08:02 AM

Yea got too agree I still got too get 17 Legions & thats only for the Helm ... Now im finding out after I eventually get them I need another 100 for the rest of the Armour Just too start all over again for the Mythic !! I like L43 Mythic which ive not even had that long I read hopefully the price on L43 Mythic goes down it goes down any lower we will be as well selling it back too sts it was becoming cheaper than some L31 L36 mythic armour which is Crazy, Hopefully Now people see how hard & how Long its going too Take to get L46 Mythic The Price Will & Should go back up in price on the L43 Mythic Got too make some gold too buy these Impossible too find Legions....

ternuk
09-02-2015, 12:19 PM
lol iam stuck inlegendry ....

Rosybuds
09-03-2015, 03:41 PM
lol iam stuck inlegendry ....

I think Lots of us are lol Well apart from The LuckyOnes ....

zerofort
09-04-2015, 01:50 AM
Sts alreadt posted about lvl43 mythic it will not b lvled up it is what it is nothing more

xxdoomkingxx
09-05-2015, 03:09 AM
Sts please give achievement points for orc slaying gear, atleast a 100😓

Ebevauilo
09-05-2015, 03:11 PM
Thanks this helped

afterllife
09-09-2015, 04:43 PM
long quest will be hard work

Flavio Gumina
09-11-2015, 04:18 AM
Do u guys think that the set will be buffed?

QistineAL
09-13-2015, 07:07 AM
pls raise up chances in looting insignia =. ='

subho
09-15-2015, 04:41 AM
the new mythic gear sucks because arcane ring nd planar pendant still best!nd lot of money waste in getting orc gears too!

Shahrukh Shaikh
09-20-2015, 10:25 AM
Very niceeeee

drawfflerz
09-24-2015, 08:12 PM
Im still at nomerite helm. Hard to passing by this quest. Please make legendary quest easy so that we can go thru the myth quest...

Armani Boi
10-02-2015, 12:42 AM
We know that already. STS already mentioned before they release new mythic gears that they cannot outclass the arcane ring and planar pendant.

the new mythic gear sucks because arcane ring nd planar pendant still best!nd lot of money waste in getting orc gears too!