View Full Version : How an u get plat. items back?

chrisnl
05-02-2011, 12:26 AM
Hello,
I bought in the beginning a ruby gem crown with some plat.
But I started a new user and forget to put in stash.
I would like to ask how I can get it back? or can't I?
Thnx!

Corpser
05-02-2011, 01:01 AM
if you mean a new account you cant if you made another charecter with an empty slot just put in stash lastly if you had a charecter with the crown and deleted him to make a new charecter without putting stuff away email support(at)spacetime.com replacing the (at) with an @

EDIT: oh yeah welcome to the forums by the way

chrisnl
05-02-2011, 04:49 AM
if you mean a new account you cant if you made another charecter with an empty slot just put in stash lastly if you had a charecter with the crown and deleted him to make a new charecter without putting stuff away email support(at)spacetime.com replacing the (at) with an @

EDIT: oh yeah welcome to the forums by the way

Hello really thanx,
And i hav emailed SPS.
Oh not a new account but i created a new character.
Thanks for help. :o

Deadsoldiers
05-02-2011, 09:53 AM
Will they give u things back that are brought a dex months ago? I brought a dex ring some months ago and deleted the character cause i wanted to make a str bear. Now i have a dex bear again and i wonder if its possible to get my ring back?!

Deadsoldiers
05-02-2011, 09:57 AM
Cant edit with my phone(really old one i am using right now) so replace the first dex with few

chrisnl
05-02-2011, 12:52 PM
Will they give u things back that are brought a dex months ago? I brought a dex ring some months ago and deleted the character cause i wanted to make a str bear. Now i have a dex bear again and i wonder if its possible to get my ring back?!
Yea i've send them a email and now i get my crown back :)
Good service of SPS