PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | August 5, 2015

Remiem
08-05-2015, 04:00 PM
Elondria needs YOU!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Upcoming Events

Ursoth's Assault

The day has finally arrived! Ursoth's Assault will begin this week! The horrible troll Ursoth has unknowingly allowed an Orc Blood Shaman...Bloodgrub...to enter Elondria through one of his portals. Bloodgrub has dealt in dark magic her whole life and is terrified of the afterlife. She now wanders Elondria with a recently resurrected Ursoth, capturing Unicorns to use their essence to achieve true immortality.

Save the unicorns, fight the bosses and return Elondria once again to it's peaceful and secluded self.

Also, keep an eye out for a brand new forum contest starting tomorrow afternoon, where you'll have a chance to win your very own GOLD TYRANNICA--a pet only available through this contest and the Ursoth's Assault leaderboards.

Coming Soon

Elite Content

Fibus answered a question around a hot topic this week: The Mythic Orcslaying set. If you were curious about that and how it'll be obtained, check out what he said in his original post here:

Hi all,

Recently, I posted some information related to the upcoming Mythic gear earned through Elite content in a forum thread. In the interest of making that info more readily available, we've decided to move the information to its own thread and sticky it. In the future, we plan to avoid revealing this type of info in random posts and leave it for weekly or feature announcement posts.

Since we now have an entire post dedicated to this, I figure I'll provide a little more info as to how players can acquire this gear.

Firstly, as I'm sure you can guess, you'll be running Elite content to acquire the items necessary to craft this gear.
Like the Legendary gear, acquiring the Mythic gear will occur through a quest chain that must be completed in order.
The Mythic quests come after the Legendary quests in the chain, so you'll need to complete those quests before you can begin the Mythic quests

You can begin acquiring the items needed for the Mythic quests at any time though (after Elites are released). And most of them are tradeable.

And last, but certainly not least, like the Legendary gear pieces, they will be completely obtainable through gameplay and not require any Platinum purchases.

Keep an eye out for a post from Remiem as we get closer to the release of Elites for more detailed info about these Mythic items.

Elite content is still in the works and will arrive shortly after the Ursoth's Assault event. There's a ton to look forward to!

In Other News

Bug Fixes

+ HUD Ping now also displays in PvP zones if 'Display Ping on HUD' option is checked.
+ Need More Gems quest now correctly stats that is awards 6 orc tags.
+ Fixed Legionnaire's Insignia description to Orcslaying instead of Depths gear.
+ Fixed a bug that was incorrectly displaying stats, or displaying stats on non-statted items.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Bidiel
08-05-2015, 05:08 PM
Finaaally D: well i start classes the monday sooo... :'( :'( :'(

Imhotepx
08-05-2015, 05:09 PM
Ah great 2th xd

dbl
08-05-2015, 05:11 PM
(= yesssssssss

Rubana
08-05-2015, 05:11 PM
oawwh awesome!

Helal
08-05-2015, 05:12 PM
On right time before i start my work

Thanks

kiwotsukete
08-05-2015, 05:14 PM
can a person that wins the pet through LB, also win the contest? will it be egg form for LB and contest? please reply! im sure everyone would love to know :D

Spell
08-05-2015, 05:18 PM
woah does this mean those super cute vanities will be for EVERYONE?! Not just lb runners :D??

Also will there be a way to enter portals like in goblin event with a rune?

Oezheasate
08-05-2015, 05:19 PM
Awesome
/11 chars

mesalin
08-05-2015, 05:20 PM
Nice

I'm so fresh

Kingofninjas
08-05-2015, 05:23 PM
Since the gold version of the pet is available through leaderboards and the contest, will everyone have access to the regular version?
Also will the gold version have the same stats and AA as the regular version? I imagine it will but just want to check.

nelson131
08-05-2015, 05:25 PM
unicorns for immortality? sounds like harry potter.

Golem
08-05-2015, 05:29 PM
Yesss thank u sts the new vanitys wasnt leaderboard items tyty ty ty ty a looooooooooooooottttttttt

Spell
08-05-2015, 05:31 PM
Since the gold version of the pet is available through leaderboards and the contest, will everyone have access to the regular version?
Also will the gold version have the same stats and AA as the regular version? I imagine it will but just want to check.

Yus yus we has many questions!! Quench our thirst for da infos huhu!

hina
08-05-2015, 05:32 PM
Finally I waited so long. love this game sts keep up the good work:-)

princesslovess
08-05-2015, 05:34 PM
#Savetheunicorns

Can't wait for it, by this week is in real life this week or Sts week which is a month? ;-;

Kirysaki
08-05-2015, 05:35 PM
Nooo I wasn't ready for Ursoth yet ;_;

Kakashis
08-05-2015, 05:45 PM
wow, I thought for sure the vanities would be lb based! I guess it's just the golden unicorn for fun which is how events should be! for fun!

Befs
08-05-2015, 05:47 PM
Gotta finish up my stockpile of rengol crates :)

arethrow
08-05-2015, 06:03 PM
Id like to see, more leader boards
-most damage dealt in a single hit

Also id like to see a damage countup in the arena to see which player is dealing the most damage

Kakashis
08-05-2015, 06:10 PM
How about some more information? Can we please know what the arcane pets are and their abilities? Can we know if new weapons are coming and from what source / what stats?

This is a major event so it would be nice to have day or two to strategize

Yeah, I think they made that mistake last year at Ursoth's event and so this year they won't say a word until it launches! Sigh, I'm so busy at work nowadays that I'll be lucky to finish the gold/plat tier nevermind even trying for leaderboard! Hopefully the Golden Unicorn will be just a vanity thing like Gold Toor and not OP like SNS! Maybe 1000 tokens = squirrels that have SNS pools XD

Bellaelda
08-05-2015, 06:17 PM
Can be get the stats and passive abilities list on the pets please???

Leader board pet as well as all other pets for the event

Avaree
08-05-2015, 06:22 PM
Thanks for the update.

Due to many players misunderstanding that the orc and myth quest for crafting the orc and glint gear would be unrelated, could we have double tags acquired in the dailies during the ursoth event?

Thanks!!

Candylicks
08-05-2015, 06:27 PM
hanks for the update.

Due to many players misunderstanding that the orc and myth quest for crafting the orc and glint gear would be unrelated, could we have double tags acquired in the dailies during the ursoth event?

Thanks!!

Yes. Lots of us are upset over this, double tags for a short time would give the community good feels again. Great idea ava.

Excuses
08-05-2015, 06:40 PM
Well. We don't even know if the new pets are arcane or legendary yet too.... Right?

Dex Putra
08-05-2015, 06:46 PM
new weapon pls ..!!!

Farminer's
08-05-2015, 07:00 PM
Finnaly but camping now on 10th for 14 days.... 14! Dayd

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Trojan2100
08-05-2015, 07:43 PM
Yes. Lots of us are upset over this, double tags for a short time would give the community good feels again. Great idea ava.

I was very patient saving those tags so I'm good but I would love to see x2 tag or have bosses start dropping tags and insignia , time to save up for some orc chest

Alhuntrazeck
08-05-2015, 07:58 PM
Hopefully gold Tyrranica is just a vanity version with the same stats as the normal one...

Dashie
08-05-2015, 08:09 PM
More thn event I'm excited for forum contest!

Oursizes
08-05-2015, 08:10 PM
Hopefully gold Tyrranica is just a vanity version with the same stats as the normal one...
Yeah hopefully it's not the arcane,gold version that has 15% banish and 100%heal on passive as opposed to the legendary version which gives -10% hit on passive lol :P
Jokes aside, we need more info on this event.. This is exactly like the whole mythic set fiasco where mods didnt communicate clearly with us.

Hectororius
08-05-2015, 08:39 PM
They've always given the event info the day of the release and not before. There's been enough teasers to piece together some info as to what to expect.

As it stands, if you want a golden unicorn you know you better get ready for sleepiness nights.

tokko
08-05-2015, 09:24 PM
uruuuuuuuuuu finalmente!!!!!!!!!!!

Spell
08-05-2015, 09:27 PM
Very nice *_*

Like the concept of unicorns being a component of immortality(lore has always said how unicorn blood when drunk can cure all ailments and even give immortality). Finally something like this to relate to in event.

I feel a blood pool AA for the unicorns lol...a bit morbid tho xD

Magecleff
08-05-2015, 09:32 PM
So Excited finally...

Krem
08-05-2015, 10:04 PM
Awesome its finally here!! :D

Runel Joseph Ruiz
08-05-2015, 10:15 PM
i just want to know if there will be new items or crafting of locks this upcoming ursoth

Dimitrian
08-05-2015, 10:45 PM
Finally! OMG HYYYYYPEEEE

Saud
08-05-2015, 10:59 PM
STS
u r the best :)
keep the good work guys ur game is the best :excitement: !

twoxc
08-05-2015, 11:01 PM
Hmm. If one is unable to run for leaderboard nor able to afford the leaderboard prize and have no luck to win the forum contest for that GOLDEN UNICORN. How will one complete it stable? I understand only about 20-30 players left are able to complete their stable and those are the one with sns.

But here is where my question lies. With these new idea of GOLD PET AS VANITY. It is slowly getting rid of players that are able to complete the stable to unable to complete stable. Soon there won't be anyone left to have a complete stable.

completing the stable is one individual personal achievement, it's almost like going for maximum AP for leaderboard. when new content release there are new AP and EVERYONE is able to obtain it. But this new gold pet isn't for everyone sighhhh.

Basically anyone that win this contest and without sns will charge a fortune to those with sns because they know we want it to complete the stable.

Using a gold limited edition pet as leaderboard prize is just wrong and it's basically a vanity as it has same state like the unicorn which we will get. Hell PUT SNS as leaderboard prize is better then this golden pet vanity.

carmine_blade
08-06-2015, 12:46 AM
Nice one STS I'm really excited to play my first Ursoth! Stoked that the squirrels aren't the LB reward too. And super excited about the forum contest for Gold Tyrannica!!!

Mesti
08-06-2015, 01:25 AM
Nice woot woot

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

wizzaq
08-06-2015, 01:44 AM
you guys are the best ;)
love it everybody can get the vanity and hope the elite is nice to :3

warriorromio
08-06-2015, 02:54 AM
Yeah i think squrials are just a changed vanity of shady and surge..
They give same stat and as and ps as sns ..
And they are not even lb price so we can get them via plat tier or may be some tokken purchase ..
But please make them atleast hard to acchive. .
Arround 2.5k tokens or more

epicrrr
08-06-2015, 04:53 AM
Excited for Ursoth! :)

Dvelblu
08-06-2015, 05:12 AM
Can't see anything "GOLD" from that Unicorn.

Thrindal
08-06-2015, 05:56 AM
Yeah i think squrials are just a changed vanity of shady and surge..
They give same stat and as and ps as sns ..
And they are not even lb price so we can get them via plat tier or may be some tokken purchase ..
But please make them atleast hard to acchive. .
Arround 2.5k tokens or more

This seems like a lot of speculation based on nothing. Who said The Squirrels will be SnS in disguise?

kinzmet
08-06-2015, 06:13 AM
Hmm. If one is unable to run for leaderboard nor able to afford the leaderboard prize and have no luck to win the forum contest for that GOLDEN UNICORN. How will one complete it stable? I understand only about 20-30 players left are able to complete their stable and those are the one with sns.

But here is where my question lies. With these new idea of GOLD PET AS VANITY. It is slowly getting rid of players that are able to complete the stable to unable to complete stable. Soon there won't be anyone left to have a complete stable.

completing the stable is one individual personal achievement, it's almost like going for maximum AP for leaderboard. when new content release there are new AP and EVERYONE is able to obtain it. But this new gold pet isn't for everyone sighhhh.

Basically anyone that win this contest and without sns will charge a fortune to those with sns because they know we want it to complete the stable.

Using a gold limited edition pet as leaderboard prize is just wrong and it's basically a vanity as it has same state like the unicorn which we will get. Hell PUT SNS as leaderboard prize is better then this golden pet vanity.

This is why Trophy pets are never a good idea, its shunt the rest of the players from obtaining/collecting if they didn't make it to the leaderboard.

Anyway, looks like they put effort on the pet design and background story. Great job for that STS.
Also thanks for making the new vanity non-leadeboard prize.

Sfubi
08-06-2015, 06:15 AM
Finally!!! An event starts while I am home instead of out of town!!!! It is the first since Kracken release :welcoming:

I totally missed Garetta opening, an ap I will never get :confusion:

Chriztine Crystalized
08-06-2015, 06:30 AM
Finaly! Good luck mates :excitement: Not a day to soon!

zauilet
08-06-2015, 07:19 AM
How long will the event last?1 week or 2 weeks or more?

PhoenixPrime
08-06-2015, 08:08 AM
Oh, guess we'll be logging back in to Arcane Legends this weekend, been a while, 8^).

Edward Coug
08-06-2015, 08:55 AM

As I was I told by SnS owners countless times before, you will have to run the event to get the pet, or if it's in egg form, pay a fortune.

If it was fair before, why wouldn't it be fair now?

Serancha
08-06-2015, 09:05 AM

As it stands now 99% of the players can't complete their stable because of SnS. How is this different?

If you can't afford to buy the pet and don't have time or money to run for it, that is when you go stand around guild castle saying "I need gf" or "I need bf" until you find someone rich to buy it for you in exchange for some bawdy chat. ;)

Candylicks
08-06-2015, 09:11 AM

It's bc you have to stop playing vain glory now to get the gold pony. Lol

twoxc
08-06-2015, 10:09 AM
It's bc you have to stop playing vain glory now to get the gold pony. Lol

lol I can't lie, vainglory has it perk, only thing i can't stand is it takes too long for a match xD

twoxc
08-06-2015, 10:12 AM
As it stands now 99% of the players can't complete their stable because of SnS. How is this different?

If you can't afford to buy the pet and don't have time or money to run for it, that is when you go stand around guild castle saying "I need gf" or "I need bf" until you find someone rich to buy it for you in exchange for some bawdy chat. ;)

lol Serancha will you be my GF and buy me a GOLDEN UNICORN? It's all I ever dream of since I was a kid.

Xdumbx
08-06-2015, 10:32 AM
On right time before i start my work

Thanks
same with me, ma work starts this week :/

Xdumbx
08-06-2015, 10:36 AM
Finnaly but camping now on 10th for 14 days.... 14! Dayd

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
I might not be able to play 3 days ether bro. Have fun wrestling with the bears when u go camping.

Candylicks
08-06-2015, 07:36 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/06/666318eee746e5508d1edf4ee6309b8e.jpg

Legit vanity sts.

Bats!!

Daft
08-06-2015, 08:38 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/06/666318eee746e5508d1edf4ee6309b8e.jpg

Legit vanity sts.

Bats!!

What the heck is this? Hopefully not allowed in PvP?

Motherless_Child
08-07-2015, 08:13 AM
Don't worry... You aren't missing anything.

diimitrii
08-07-2015, 11:03 AM
Where can we find this contest thread?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk

tootallll
08-09-2015, 06:50 AM
What are the elondrian essences for? They are taking up valuable inventory slots and aren't stashable.

mizzbamzy
08-09-2015, 01:06 PM
Can u like make two squirel pets bigger like shady and surge size ?the pets r too small

Candylicks
08-10-2015, 05:26 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=256352

Crate bug. We sometimes get a single lix that is applied directly to our toon. Nothing in inventory and only a single lix. Pretty annoying when you spend 15 plat a pop.

Candylicks
08-10-2015, 05:46 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/10/58883fccd93b3aeeb41128cc6e093a0f.jpg

Fyrce was the one who pointed this out to me. Halloween vanity have side wings. (:

Coco Cocos
08-11-2015, 10:30 AM
OMG THis is so cool XD:encouragement:

Coco Cocos
08-11-2015, 11:06 AM
Thanks AL'sModerators for this COOL Ursoth Assult event ! :bannana:

Remiem
08-12-2015, 05:23 PM
New thread is up: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?256659-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-August-12-2015