PDA

View Full Version : Archer's timebomb

Deathlyreaper
08-05-2015, 05:25 PM
So i just finished doing some runs in rengol and i noticed that the bomb that the archers use there, does a pretty decent amount of dmg this wouldnt be a problem if the countdown is longer.

What im suggesting is to make the countdown on the bomb just a little bit longer like maybe a second or two because once the bomb is played on you, you have no time to get out unless your already running in circles then in that case u might.

so yeah its just a suggestion because if the countdown of the bomb is that quick then its gonna be pretty deadly in elite

Caabatric
08-05-2015, 07:11 PM
yes I always count under 2 seconds.... i think it is currently 1.5 seconds

Coalhouse
08-05-2015, 11:35 PM
It also appears that the bombs can get you even if you are just outside the red zone.

Energizeric
08-05-2015, 11:52 PM
The best solution is to keep moving and don't stay in one location, then they never drop the bombs. It's only when you stop and stand in the same location that they target and then the bomb comes.

eugene9707
08-06-2015, 12:02 AM
Actually the bombs are nice, they take big chunk of hp off the orcs within the exploding radius as well ...
Oh and it also stuns them, brute orc included .

Dvelblu
08-06-2015, 04:45 AM
I found gale very useful with its movement speed buff for ren'gol map.One of them because I can move swiftly and avoid the bombs.The only problem is most of the mobs can stun and unfortunately for us thats also most of the time the archer will throw their bomb right under your feet.There are also sometime 2 bombs covering different area which make the bomb has larger exploding area.So a couple seconds for the timebomb would be good.Elite is coming anyway after Ursoth,the bomb would one shot kill any mage.

KingMartin
08-06-2015, 04:56 AM
You must move to prevent archers from locking your spot (which is bad news for elite because rogues tend to concentrate on the most problematic mobs and not run around, scattering the aggro).

But, the bombs do affect mobs as well - I think using the bombs properly will be significant part of elite runs. Keep training in normal, while you can :)

KingMartin
08-06-2015, 04:58 AM
I found gale very useful with its movement speed buff for ren'gol map.One of them because I can move swiftly and avoid the bombs.The only problem is most of the mobs can stun and unfortunately for us thats also most of the time the archer will throw their bomb right under your feet.There are also sometime 2 bombs covering different area which make the bomb has larger exploding area.So a couple seconds for the timebomb would be good.Elite is coming anyway after Ursoth,the bomb would one shot kill any mage.

Double bomb one-hits 1700 armor, 5.5HP rogue too... :(

debitmandiri
08-06-2015, 08:27 AM
Archers are mage's job to disable them by using ice bolt ASAP

warriorromio
08-06-2015, 09:41 AM
Give archers bomb skill to tanks lol for new elites we need that skill to save party ..
And stay not get stuned

hina
08-06-2015, 09:59 AM
I also have hard time dealing with bombers than I change my game play and it works just stay away from mobs and use bow as I do when they come close to u go a little more back n hoit orcs with my bow n archer skills it works for rogues

Kingofninjas
08-06-2015, 10:07 AM
Double bomb one-hits 1700 armor, 5.5HP rogue too... :(

A single bomb does not. Maybe not even 2.

Deathlyreaper
08-06-2015, 12:58 PM
Oh ok thanks for advice i just hope they will extend it cause it will be problematicin elite if they dont

Caabatric
08-06-2015, 01:09 PM
I sense a problem in elites if u disable them, what about the healing mob... Do u just let him go ??
Right now it isn't all that concerning, but imagine elites ......

Tatman
08-06-2015, 01:26 PM
Bomb is ok as it is imo. And yes, double bomb one-hits me easily. I don't mind if single bomb one-hits me in elites - after all it's both preventable and avoidable.

As for who does what to which mob - I tend to kill the buff guy first, then the healer. We shall see about elites, of course.

Otahaanak
08-06-2015, 03:18 PM
With a heal every 3 seconds, somebody better keep the shaman busy in elites

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk