PDA

View Full Version : Stop test servers

arethrow
08-05-2015, 10:12 PM
I think you guys need to stop releasing test servers i understand it helps to notice bugs and stuff but when we play the test server you leave us with no surprise when the real thing comes out... also playing it in the test server means we have done everything already and then get bored quicker in the real thing. Another thing is people in the game who are less fortunate get huge amounts of gold then complain about how little they have in the real thing. In summary, it makes the real thing boring, it ruins the moral of some players and takes away the feeling of something new.

Lovedarkangel
08-05-2015, 10:21 PM
I agree,there are a lot of players that are less fortunate in game and can't buy or really participate in the events, and tbh test servers spoils the real thing but sts just needs to focus on the bugs and fixes rather than players play on the test server and tell there friends,guild mates, etc ,which is spoiling the whole event .

Ellssa
08-06-2015, 12:11 PM
Since test servers give us 2k plats.. I enjoy the event in the server and do other things in real game...

Lovedarkangel
08-06-2015, 03:47 PM
Since test servers give us 2k plats.. I enjoy the event in the server and do other things in real game...

But you dnt get 2k plat in the

coldheart
08-08-2015, 12:57 PM
U got a choice to not play in the test servers.that way you wont be surprised when new stuff comes out.

arethrow
08-09-2015, 02:57 PM
U got a choice to not play in the test servers.that way you wont be surprised when new stuff comes out.

But if eveyone chooses not ot play the test server then whats the point making one lol

Deluxeq
08-09-2015, 04:05 PM
Most players who are up to help make the new expansions/events worthy would do the test server. The point is not for the players to enjoy the point is to help the Devs find bugs and things that need to be fixed so when it comes time to Update the player does not have many bugs or things they find wrong. Its a way of perfecting whatever update is happening

ujangkampak
08-10-2015, 05:22 PM
look at this Ursoth event without test server.. What hapening ? bugs everywhere :uncomfortableness:

arethrow
08-11-2015, 12:11 AM
look at this Ursoth event without test server.. What hapening ? bugs everywhere :uncomfortableness:

There would never be a test server for an event as most people would get lots of points and realise they wouldnt have those points in the real thing lol and they would have to use energy otherwise they cant get the new items :)

Stephanieh
09-28-2015, 10:18 AM
I totally disagree with this suggestion.

If they don't release the test server, for us to test the latest expansion, maps, events, there'll be tons of bugs and it'll cause the main server to go on Maintenance frequently to fix those bugs. Also, the test server is sometimes gives a quick tip on making more money on the main server. Like farming Locked Crate of The Ren'gol.

Lopezman
10-01-2015, 01:38 AM
sound like a one man rage to me..