PDA

View Full Version : What's the point?

Ladylove
05-02-2011, 02:33 AM
I don't ordinarily post these sorts of threads, but I felt like it, so here goes:

I was in town with some friends just talking, joking around. I have this joke with Arrow that we are married, and we were like "I luf you" blah blah blah, just being silly. I tell people I love them all the time. It's a friend thing, whatever. Well some random (I won't say his name because I'm just that nice) started pming me saying how sad and pathetic my life must be because I say that I love my game friends. I went ahead and replied so that everyone could read instead of pming it to him. I just said how it's a friend thing, sorry if I'm too friendly for you. I should try to be more rude and unfriendly like you! He pmed me saying being friendly isn't saying ily and more about me being sad. He logged off right after he said that. Guess he was afraid to talk to me. The sucker sent me a friend request before he said anything, so I'll be glad to catch up with him later.

Seriously, if you don't have anything nice to say, why say it? I don't see the point in trying to stir up trouble with people you don't even know.

RedRyder
05-02-2011, 02:50 AM
Not everyone is as charming as you brook'ster. Screw em, it's yo b'day!

Partayyyyyyyyy *happy bday <:)*

Necrobane
05-02-2011, 02:53 AM
Haaaaaapppppppy Biiiiiiiirrrrrrttthhhday :)

aldoric
05-02-2011, 03:30 AM
is it your birthday? well if it is happy b day, yeah...... i am slow on the mark :P.

neko
05-02-2011, 09:39 AM
Happy Birthday!

Someone obviously pooped in that player's cereal. Don't let his negativity gloom your special day in anyway. It's so out there in left field that I'd just shrug it off and not waste another moment thinking about it.

Deadsoldiers
05-02-2011, 09:41 AM
Happy birthday to you.......XD

Major
05-02-2011, 09:43 AM
Haha random stuff, anyways happy bday, hope its a good one!!

JaytB
05-02-2011, 09:46 AM
Don't let some frustrated guy/girl bring you down girl, especially not on your birthday. We all know how charming you really are, and I'm sure NOBODY around here sees you as any type of loser in any way ;)

FluffNStuff
05-02-2011, 09:57 AM
I wuff you Brook!

Bobloblaw
05-02-2011, 10:10 AM
In no way were you in the wrong or should you feel weird for having typed those things.

And... Happy Bday!

CrimsonTider
05-02-2011, 10:18 AM
Happy Birthday!! I agree with u 100%!! If people don't like it, then they should ignore it.

spookytooth
05-02-2011, 10:25 AM
HBD!!!, dont mind the 40 year old V-gin mad at the world cause noone says nice stuff to him. Hope he enjoys his "poopy cereal"

Ladylove
05-02-2011, 12:26 PM
LOL @ poopy cereal. Thanks for the birthday wishes :)

Fluff, I wuff you MOAR!

Mathuyama
05-02-2011, 12:46 PM
Not everyone is as charming as you brook'ster. Screw em, it's yo b'day!

Partayyyyyyyyy *happy bday <:)*

Happy Birthday!

FluffNStuff
05-02-2011, 01:00 PM
LOL @ poopy cereal. Thanks for the birthday wishes :)

Fluff, I wuff you MOAR!

That's inpawsable!

Mothwing
05-02-2011, 02:45 PM
Omfg!!!!! Its my sisters bday too!!!! Happy bday to both!!!!

Rusalio
05-02-2011, 02:49 PM
I weally weally wuv yu tu vewy vewy much!!!!!!! LMAO... I guess I am really pathetic too!!!!! Glad my daughter and friends know how I feel!!!!! Loser peeps.......

Keep up the good stuff brooke, no reason to stop and every reason to out negativity like that. :)

Say, is everyday your birthday? hahahhha

Swimmingstar
05-02-2011, 06:20 PM
Tip: You shouldn't post it in the forums
I think you might have hurt his feelings but I guess Happy B-Day!

Whirlzap
05-02-2011, 06:22 PM
Happy Bird-thday!
Wait, you do have an archer right?

Ladylove
05-02-2011, 09:38 PM
Haha I couldn't hurt his feelings, I didn't say his name. Thanks for the birthday wishes. And yeah, I've got two birds: Ladymonsta and Machiavellian.

Lowlyspy
05-02-2011, 09:43 PM
Happy Birthday!! I Wuv You, Everybody!!!!!

giayuan
05-02-2011, 09:46 PM
Awhh.. you only wished me happy bday and its not even today D;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADYLOVE!! :D or so called Brooke... :P

Ladylove
05-02-2011, 09:47 PM
Ahaha thanks ;)

Gaddy
05-03-2011, 02:41 AM
I don't ordinarily post these sorts of threads, but I felt like it, so here goes:

I was in town with some friends just talking, joking around. I have this joke with Arrow that we are married, and we were like "I luf you" blah blah blah, just being silly. I tell people I love them all the time. It's a friend thing, whatever. Well some random (I won't say his name because I'm just that nice) started pming me saying how sad and pathetic my life must be because I say that I love my game friends. I went ahead and replied so that everyone could read instead of pming it to him. I just said how it's a friend thing, sorry if I'm too friendly for you. I should try to be more rude and unfriendly like you! He pmed me saying being friendly isn't saying ily and more about me being sad. He logged off right after he said that. Guess he was afraid to talk to me. The sucker sent me a friend request before he said anything, so I'll be glad to catch up with him later.

Seriously, if you don't have anything nice to say, why say it? I don't see the point in trying to stir up trouble with people you don't even know.

I love the fact that you posted this! <3