PDA

View Full Version : "Can you help me level up?"

Energizeric
08-06-2015, 10:14 AM
I've noticed a trend over the last month on AL. I'm not sure if this is a new influx of players or just that we have a new level cap, but many players seem to have become very lazy. I certainly do not mind helping players with tasks that do require help, but it seems like every time I log in lately I am being asked to help someone level up.

Leveling up is the easiest thing in the entire game. You can run just about any dungeon you want, and you can do it solo if you cannot find others to run with. If you go to WT4 or KM3 there is always a never ending supply of players joining the game to run dungeons. If you are leveling up from 41 to 46, then you can just join wilds and run that map over and over as there are always people farming teeth there.

And if you are at some odd level where there are not many players running dungeons, you can just run regular non-elite dungeons solo. And if you cannot beat the boss, then just remap when you reach the boss. So asking a level 46 player for help is just laziness and a way of saying that your time is more important than theirs and you would like them the spend their time so that you can save your time.

A better thing would be to find other players who also need to level up and run with them.

Dimitrian
08-06-2015, 10:22 AM
"I've noticed a trend over the last month in AL"...
This thing has been in the game since, like,forever.
As for the other points, yeah you're right.

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

ClumsyCactus
08-06-2015, 10:22 AM
Easy, yes.
But it is also the most boring task in the game, so I kinda see why people want a strong maxlevel to help them out, to make it faster for them,and in some cases 2 more friends, resulting in 3 people capping faster.
Egoistic and lazy, yes, but as everything, it can be seen from more perspectives.

However, I completely agree that you should level up with others who need to level up, since, as you say, VALUE PEOPLES TIME.

Good post ^^

Oezheasate
08-06-2015, 06:47 PM
+1 this is getting really annoying in my guild, people just want to cap quickly instead of enjoying the lovely content/maps and quest. Very frustrating.