PDA

View Full Version : new player wanting to make another char?

kusija
05-02-2011, 10:12 AM
Hey, started about a week a go and I'm now lvl 21 bear..but wanted to test out another character but in order to make a new you would have to pay 5 plat? I read here somewhere that you would have 2 character slots for free when starting? The option is not available anymore or what?

Major
05-02-2011, 11:44 AM
This I'm actually not sure about. If you go to your character selection screen and it says create new char rather than buy more char slots then you can make a new one. Besides 5 plat for a new char is not all that bad.

wvhills
05-02-2011, 12:07 PM
you can make 2 characters free but have to pay for the third.

kusija
05-02-2011, 01:52 PM
This I'm actually not sure about. If you go to your character selection screen and it says create new char rather than buy more char slots then you can make a new one. Besides 5 plat for a new char is not all that bad.
When I log in and click "Change character" there's on the right top my character and after that "purchase slot" button..When I click on that it says I have to pay 5 platinums for that..It's not bad prize for the extra char, but if there should be 2 free one's I'm of course gonna want that:).

I have made only 1 character, but seem's like I'm not able to make a second one..

Samhayne
05-02-2011, 01:54 PM

The game was changed so that players on a free account can only create 1 free character. 2nd or more characters are available for Platinum.

Lukecraw
05-02-2011, 02:19 PM
The game was changed so that players on a free account can only create 1 free character. 2nd or more characters are available for Platinum.

And if you created a 2nd character for free before this change im assuming the platinum isnt going to be deducted? riiiiiight? -puppy eyes-