PDA

View Full Version : Official Feedback Thread - The Sandstone Caves

Samhayne
05-02-2011, 10:23 AM
Please use this thread to provide feedback about The Sandstone Caves.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/images/misc/samhayne/sandstone/golems.jpg

superss
05-02-2011, 10:26 AM
dose that mean its live?!!! yah!!! going to go get it ASAP!

KaotiicxDream
05-02-2011, 10:55 AM
Looks cool! I've bought it but didn't check it out because I needed to go -___-

Ellyidol
05-02-2011, 11:23 AM
Funny mask :p

Rates seem easy, intended?

Samhayne
05-02-2011, 11:28 AM
Funny mask :p

Rates seem easy, intended?

Sorry Ellyidol, I don't follow you. Can you elaborate?

Ellyidol
05-02-2011, 11:32 AM
Sorry Ellyidol, I don't follow you. Can you elaborate?

My bad, I meant the drop rates for pinks are really really high, therefore easy. :)

Understandable though since it's only a 20-25 campaign. Just wondering if it was intended or a slight mishap. Their prices went from 300k to less than 50k in roughly 15 minutes in the CS.

Arterra
05-02-2011, 11:41 AM
Yay! Farming day before people go crazy and it is nerfed as usual!

Corpser
05-02-2011, 11:48 AM
hey its great BUT equip cyber armor its not there like it gives bonus but its not visible also when are you gonna fix the glitch withe the vanity shield and the 2h wepons thx devs abd great job to

Samhayne
05-02-2011, 11:50 AM
hey its great BUT equip cyber armor its not there like it gives bonus but its not visible also when are you gonna fix the glitch withe the vanity shield and the 2h wepons thx devs abd great job to

Hey Corpser - I posted about the Cyber Armor chest pieces not displaying (but still giving stats). That fix should be through testing and pushed out this afternoon. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?25562-Cyber-Armor-Looking-funky-but-fix-coming-this-afternoon

karmakali
05-02-2011, 12:40 PM
I did a quick run with a group of 50+. Looks great! Can't wait until I am not hiding to play at work so I can give it a run with my poor little neglected lvl 17 bird. ;)

Corpser
05-02-2011, 01:04 PM
Thank you so much samhayne I'm so sick of looking like a poor noob who can't afford armor lol

nazgulking
05-02-2011, 01:58 PM
I have Made few runs with Sandy (thanks for giving for free onyx crown, i love you man!) and it looks all beautiful! Can you please consider making the enchantress onyx crown a vanity also?

Corpser
05-02-2011, 02:10 PM
lol id like it as a vannity but then they need to change gear to make it look diffrent.

Fawayleik
05-02-2011, 05:04 PM
Hello Spacetime Studio!!!!!

Omg, this stone face mask is awesome XD
I love it. Tyvvvvm ^.^
I am vvvvv happy :D

Stone Dungeon got a fresh new mapstyle. I like it!

Greats,
Kg

Kossi
05-02-2011, 05:11 PM
The new items look sick!
But i have one concern
All the items have,.. Well horrific stats, even a lv15 pink amour is better than the level 25 version!
(artisans vs crystal leather)

Thasaint
05-02-2011, 08:13 PM
I think its a good campain, I just didnt like how it was a campain that you could finish within an hour and you were done with it.

Roasty
05-02-2011, 08:17 PM
Isn't this like some kind of sequel to the Shalerockstone Valley or something??? Seems like it :o

Ixillicus
05-03-2011, 09:00 AM
It seems like the new pinks don't drop in the gauntlet boss level.. is that intended...

Started a thread here without realizing
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?25665-sand-caves-Gauntlet-pinks

BeardedBear
05-03-2011, 09:23 AM
I found that dex wings have 4 more armor than the str shields here. Was this intentional?

Ogden
05-03-2011, 01:54 PM
First of all: great map, I totally enjoyed playing it. It looks totally awesome, just like the weapons and gear. The maps are well build, and the traps really make farming a little bit harder and fun (Today i saw more than 3 lvl 56 dieing because of them LMAO)

Though I am a little bit worried, when I was lvl 25 I only had like 10-25k and there is no way you can buy the gear when it's your first character (and when u have the money finally you are probably lvl 35-40). Because of the low drop rate these items are going to be trading items, not for wearing (and i guess thats the idea of gear). And now every one is trading them (making their own prices, like a real economy) and these prices stay high. And this makes lots of lvl 56 people farm the maps over and over, but still the prices don't drop. I really hope the prices drop again because these armors deserve to be worn and not only by characters from lvl 40 or higher. If they would make the drop rate again a little higher most people will lose their interests and the lvl 56 characters will farm sewer again (as they should). Maybe I am wrong and these maps will be played less in a week, if not it might be better if they make the drop rates better. \

One more thing, I don't know if these maps are hard but they seem to be pretty hard for a group of lvl 25 only. Especially the bosses with a lot of hp and the rooms with multiple small golems and one big golem (and their healing powers of 300 hp) I need to check this though.

Conclusion, awesome map, awesome armors, awesome monsters and cool bosses. Too bad the prices are high because these kick-*** armors should be making the world more beautiful!

BeardedBear
05-03-2011, 02:01 PM
I found that dex wings have 4 more armor than the str shields here. Was this intentional?

Also looks like archer caps have the most armor as well....

adwin
05-08-2011, 01:22 PM
The sandstone caves disappeared from my map.
I did a quest last night, logged off, but when I logged in once more, it wasn't there anymore.
Neither can I find it from "host game", but I can join games from "join game"

thugimmortal
05-08-2011, 06:49 PM
Overall the ssc were brilliant new item sets look cool and the graphics very nice
but i was kinda looking forward to some funny voice overs like in the sewer they were so funny when i first heard them.
i want to hear more stage intros and outros
and is it cinco voiceing the sewers judging his last insane video i think it was lol

Lowlyspy
05-08-2011, 08:43 PM
loving the new sets, only thing is they lack a talon, i realize this was an intentional thing but the dagger jus isn't working very well. other than that this is a fan-tiddly-tastic new dungeon and im looking forward to the next one, Keep up the awesome work!

P.S. this ones for you samhayne

:banana: