PDA

View Full Version : Gear ----------> Vanity Idea

Gingeracist
08-06-2015, 07:07 PM
So I thought of this while I was crying last night over having to get rid of the amazing-looking lvl 36 mythic armor/helm...

Why not add in an option inside the plat store (right after the available vanities to purchase) to change any 1 piece of gear (armor/helm) into a un-tradeble vanity?

Maybe I could rock some common gear or old mythic armor vanities with forager tunic underneath. I don't see any harm to doing this, it would add a lot more diversity in how each character looks.

It could cost anywhere from 50-150 plat to do, which I would gladly pay for.

This has probably been suggested many times before but I haven't seen any threads about it so...

Edward Coug
08-06-2015, 07:08 PM
So I thought of this while I was crying last night over having to get rid of the amazing-looking lvl 36 mythic armor/helm...

Why not add in an option inside the plat store (right after the available vanities to purchase) to change any 1 piece of gear (armor/helm) into a un-tradeble vanity?

Maybe I could rock some common gear or old mythic armor vanities with forager tunic underneath. I don't see any harm to doing this, it would add a lot more diversity in how each character looks.

It could cost anywhere from 50-150 plat to do, which I would gladly pay for.

This has probably been suggested many times before but I haven't seen any threads about it so...

This is brilliant! Great idea!

Ebezaanec
08-06-2015, 08:19 PM
Tabard/crier/heraldic owners rejoice!

Xxdisarrayxx
08-07-2015, 12:16 AM
+1 I like the idea :)

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Gingeracist
08-07-2015, 12:50 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys, I know there is a <1% chance that STS will create a system like this...

But oh well, we can dream a little ;)