PDA

View Full Version : my plans...

kiwotsukete
08-06-2015, 08:36 PM
so, I have made a decision... I bought 6,800 plat due to the discount. this urosth event is honestly pointless to run as F2P. so I have decided to abandon this event, take a short break, and spend all my plat on ankhs when elites come out. I would make way more cash, and be able to just buy the new vanity det and unicorn pet. my urge to run this event, is honestly, 0. there is no money to be made... the pets are junk, cant even portal run... *yawn*. with this, I bid all farewell for awhile.. also, if someone could please get a message to lightfreak! tell him to message me on here, so we can set a time for me to hand the Kershal back. it was fun playing with all u nabs, met some cool people. (Zeus is still a filthy nab that I will farm in the future!) I should be back in a couple weeks. best of luck with event. bye nabby McNab Pants nabs!

Bidiel
08-06-2015, 09:04 PM
lol wait me i leave to XD

Titanfall
08-06-2015, 09:53 PM
*buys 6800 plat*
*says he's F2P*

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Oursizes
08-06-2015, 09:56 PM
*buys 6800 plat*
*says he's F2P*

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

The OP means that the plat was bought due to the discount, but is playing the event as a f2p player.

kiwotsukete
08-06-2015, 10:07 PM
lol im pretty much F2P. yes, I buy plat, but I dont pop locks, or buy obscene amounts of it. my main income is farming, I simply use plat as a resource for those expensive, hard to obtain items.

Dex Scene
08-07-2015, 01:43 AM
like an unicorn?

Also pm me on here when you need to brainssssss back.
Lol you little mage. You aa funny