PDA

View Full Version : Whoah, STS... What The Heck Happened With Ursoth II?

Niixed
08-07-2015, 12:30 AM
The more I consider the layout of Ursoth II and compare it to past events, the less it makes sense.

Why is in the world is the Platinum Tier reward a Title? Considering past Plat Tier rewards, a title is inexcusable. I don't mean to sound harsh, but this is a glaring misstep on somebody's part. If you're not going to have a plat tier reward, just drop Plat Tier altogether. That would have been better than the pretense set up by granting a title. Does it even come with a gold reward?

Why is Dovabear missing? Fantasma appears to be a very poor successor to Dovabear. Precedent has shown us that STS includes previous pets as a non-egg item that can be purchased with event tokens. Little Bear is included, why not Dovabear? Also, the other pets appear to be weekend-pet-crate level pets, rather than event pets. Tyrannica may be worth obtaining, but post-scorch mythic pets have been less than stellar.

Unicorn Food is unacceptably expensive. One consumable costs 3 energy (kit only)? Why does it take three energy per portal for this boss? This is a massive departure from how things worked in the Goblin II event. The Goblin Relic was a great idea, why did it get changed to something that isn't worth doing more than once? This completely destroys the fun and comradery of portal hunting. :(

There are many aspects of the event I do like, but I feel like Ursoth II needs an urgent visit to the ER.

KnowledgeFTW
08-07-2015, 12:35 AM
Probably didn't care much about the event.

Viobs
08-07-2015, 12:37 AM
Fantasma aa very bad.
3 seconds make it better
Plus weak stats.
Wew sts you let us down :(

On the bright side.. for me
I like the banner.. lawl..