PDA

View Full Version : I agree with everyone regarding the event

xxalivexx
08-07-2015, 01:33 AM
So last year is when I started playing this game, ursoth was my first ever event, was the best but hardest event because I was inexperienced not knowing what to do, but still had fun, got dovabear before the event ended was happy because I made 500k off of it, which actually was my first time being that high, and expecting same for this years ursoths event but I farmed the event for lemme say an hour and gold tier egg(forgot name) is already at 60k, I couldn't believe it, no pets not even the top 10 lb for each class pet is good stated, I really regret wasting my time on the event, only good thing coming from the event is the new vanities, priced well because later after event they'll sell well, only smart thing I see from this entire event, other than that this event wasn't worth it AT ALL, hopefully the halloween event isn't like this and if there is a plat tier give a decent prize, not just a title, u did it last halloween , got deaths hand title and para gem, which today is rare, but ya event sucks I'm done talking I think I've said enough good day to all :).