PDA

View Full Version : Umm yeah...

Rabidlicious
08-07-2015, 01:37 AM
Yeah its been like 8+ days now since I sent an email to support regarding my idiotic no reason ban. And now it's event time and yeah, I would really like for you guys to do something about this petty matter. I want to do this event, help me? Thanks

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Visiting
08-07-2015, 01:39 AM
Yeah its been like 8+ days now since I sent an email to support regarding my idiotic no reason ban. And now it's event time and yeah, I would really like for you guys to do something about this petty matter. I want to do this event, help me? Thanks

You aren't missing much, trust me.

Rabidlicious
08-07-2015, 01:40 AM
You aren't missing much, trust me.
The only thing that interests me is the new vanity and that's it. I have like over 200+ energy kits that can be put to good use right now

Titanium
08-07-2015, 01:43 AM

Yo, chill a bit !

Rabidlicious
08-07-2015, 01:44 AM
Yo, chill a bit !
I am chill, I been chill for these past long awaited days since I sent the email. But now this is just getting a tad ridiculous

Rabidlicious
08-07-2015, 01:47 AM
chill dude...

How long are you banned for?

Posting stuff like this on forums will further cause ur antiban, plight. Since you are only allowed to PM mods and support for this.

P.S.: I've been waiting 3 weeks+ for a reply from support to so, chill bro! x)
I won't even bother saying anything back to you because it's all right there in my previous post that you quoted