PDA

View Full Version : My opinion is that Plat tier reward must be changed.

epicrrr
08-07-2015, 01:50 AM
Ursoth is fun, i like events ill run them but that platinum tier reward is a title, frankly a lot of us dont need a title we need an item to strive going platinum tier. Please STS its not too late only a day in on Ursoth event plat tier reward must be changed or there wont be a lot of smily faces after this.

possible plat tier reward.

An event jewel. (sample attributes)

+7 to primary stat level 2-30 ~ +10 primary stat level 31-46

If revamp, increase plat tier point requirement and adjust the date of event closure. IMO doing this will energize everything.

thoughts anyone?

rstilzchen
08-07-2015, 02:42 AM
Better than nothing, and not too late yet. Agree that something should be changed.

KingMartin
08-07-2015, 03:18 AM
It would be nice to get one jewel scaled to the maximum according to the level that acquired it.

To be honest I hoped for something like that.

Titanium
08-07-2015, 03:26 AM
Para gem or eye gem as a plat tier. Give us something to do in game.

Fyrce
08-07-2015, 04:59 AM
What if they removed plat tier and just had that 2500 token vanity? Then that vanity would be "plat" tier, right?

rstilzchen
08-07-2015, 05:06 AM
What if they removed plat tier and just had that 2500 token vanity? Then that vanity would be "plat" tier, right?

Right. And no more point to play this at all

enzpoy
08-07-2015, 05:51 AM
Make the plat tier 3m gold im sure all people will run this event

epicrrr
08-07-2015, 09:04 AM
Overall the event is still amazing, just need to tweak plat tier and the unicorn food. Seen a lot of thread that instead of feedback and a possible fix all i read was rant. Keep in mind we have 3 major event in 6 months. URSOTH HALLOWEEN and WINTER.

Ssneakykills
08-07-2015, 09:44 AM
Para gem or eye gem as a plat tier. Give us something to do in game.

No more gems but I like the idea of noble gems which are class specific which was mentioned in another thread. Maybe 2-3 Noble gems for that class as a plat tier reward I mean it's not like the game is flooded with noble gems so they would fetch for a decent price if you wanted to sell also