PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] It's high time already to make the inventory cleaner

extrapayah
08-07-2015, 02:36 AM
for gears (weapons, helms, armors, rings, amulets, belts) and vanities:
1. please add feature to lock items
2. please add feature to clean all, automatically liquidate all non-locked items

for crafting items and chests:
1. please group same items (like essences)
2. please add remove all buttons (like essences)
3. you don't need to add 'use all' button
4. you don't need to add 'remove some' feature
5. if it is tradeable/stashable, you don't need to add 'stash/trade some' feature, just make stashing/trading button only trade/stash one of them

being tradeable/stashable doesn't mean it can't be grouped in inventory... the interface shouldn't be that hard
please... it's long overdue since suggested a long time ago....

thank you very much

extrapayah
08-20-2015, 05:08 AM
it's long overdue already, many already suggested similar things, yet you ignore/put this in lower priority??????????????????????????

we have 500 inventory to manage yet your system is so bad that makes us hard to manage them, then why make it 500????? and why make crafting materials / consumables that spend slots and viewing spaces??????

extrapayah
09-19-2015, 05:56 PM
hello please sts, orc effigy item position really makes me want to cry
thank you

Gorecaster
09-21-2015, 06:44 AM
We desperately need more inventory. 1000 slots at least. Get ppl running for story tokens again and it will provide us with the space we need to carry around all these elements you the developers have implemented. Crafting was supposed to improve gameplay but it seems to have completely taken over the game and I'm not sure it's in a good way. Crafting Legends.
Edit: and please reposition priority items, why does crafted energy have priority over so many things when there's not even a current energy event? I have to scroll through 100 energy every time I want to pop a lix or an effigy. I have a separate slot for belts? Really? Who is carrying around multiple belts?