PDA

View Full Version : Dear sts!

Cranky
08-07-2015, 05:19 AM
People have spoken!and they're darn honest about it too lol take it as a feedback! and im damn sure you guys have read
The reviews on UR so called anticipated ursoth event
I think you should rethink 100 times before u release another event!
Soz but not Soz :)

Ps.this is al.
Stop trying to pull us into C.O.C

Titanium
08-07-2015, 05:29 AM
STS treated Ursoth Event with a huge carelessness. You can see people reactions on forum. Good job.

Last time i seen such carelessness was when a dev whos not part of the current staff said " everytime an old player will leave AL another one will sign up" . That's what we represent here? Sad how we are treated by you?

You were supposed to make a good impression with Ursoth event since the game became populated... But no.. "Let them come to our new game, CoC."

Cranky
08-07-2015, 05:45 AM
Soooo true
UR comment says it all.

Robhawk
08-07-2015, 05:58 AM
"Let them come to our new game, CoC."

Imho nobody who played AL with all the "STS doesnt care mentality" will leave AL to join CoC... i mean... lol ? I said it before but i will again: If STS doesnt care for AL i will leave and no i dont leave to join CoC or any other STS games and i guess many AL-players think the same! At the end AL-players left, no money to earn for STS and CoC perhaps is a flop, no money too! Then they think "we should have taken care of the AL-players" -> but then its already to late.
AL still is a money-cow... why kill it on purpose with events like the ursoth 2.0 now?

Cranky
08-07-2015, 07:52 AM
I just laugh at how stupid this unicorn food thingggggg
That they implemented I don't want to swear but what the actual (insert the you know what word here) is this baloney?????
Hahahaha