PDA

View Full Version : What Game Would You Have On a Desert Island - Pocket Legends, of Course!

Samhayne
05-02-2011, 01:08 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/images/misc/samhayne/massivelylogo.jpg

MMObility writer Beau Hindman ponders what mobile Games and Apps he would take with him to be stuck on a deserted island. All power issues aside, he offers up some great thoughts - including his first pick, Pocket Legends.

Here's a clip from the article:

"We've all played that age-old game of pondering what we might take with us on an endless trip to a desert island. What music would you bring? Whom would you bring with you? What food would you bring, if you could choose only one food? I've recently been thinking about this old game again, mainly because of my obsession with portability and all-in-one devices. Which device would I bring with me to that island, if I had to choose? (Let's forget the fact that I could just make a call or otherwise contact the authorities to rescue me off the island!)

The ultimate question is this: Which MMO would I bring installed on that device? Or, going a bit further, which apps or other downloads would I include? Once I started asking, my fantasy turned into somewhat of a challenge to myself: Could I survive a week without any access to a desktop at all? Could I write, play, and otherwise continue to do my job with only a pocket-sized device?"

Click here to read the full article on Massively.com (http://massively.joystiq.com/2011/04/26/mmobility-survival-on-a-desert-island/)

Arterra
05-02-2011, 01:39 PM
pocket legends wins every time.
Deal with it angry birds.

Major
05-02-2011, 01:40 PM
PL is the best mobile game ever, period.

superss
05-02-2011, 01:44 PM
PL is the best mobile game ever, period.

i agree!!!!!!!!!!!!

JaytB
05-02-2011, 01:46 PM
Well, I'd do the same. This way I wouldn't feel all alone on the island. I'd have my gaming buddies with me :)

Corpser
05-02-2011, 02:05 PM
does the island have a wireless router no use taking this game if there is no wireless/3g lol i kid i i kid