PDA

View Full Version : Hotfix 8/7 | Changes to Ursoth's Assault

Remiem
08-07-2015, 12:00 PM
First, let me thank you all for your feedback and suggestions around Ursoth's Assault. Since the addition of the event system, every event has been a little different, so we understand that it can be a surprise when things don't come back as expected or differ from past events. But, creating a fun event for our players is our number one priority, so we've made a few changes to the event based on your feedback and fixed some reported bugs:

• Large and Massive Crates of the Ren’gol are again available for crafting
• Warrior version of the Cupid Wings vanity now has the correct visuals
• Wearing the Elondrian Fairy Wings vanity no longer causes the player’s body to become invisible
• All classes can now purchase the Call of Champions inspired vanities from Elara in Elondria
• Fantasma’s Happiness Bonus has been buffed. It is now: +25 Primary stat, +10 all stats, +12% Damage, +10% Speed, +5 Health Regen
• Fantasma’s and Tyrannica’s damage are now more appropriate for their rarity levels.
• Fantasma and Tyrannica now display their correct rarity when their eggs are opened
• Gold Tyrannica’s stable description now correctly states that it is awarded as a leaderboard reward for the Ursoth’s Assault event.
• Reduced crafting time on Unicorn Food to 1 hour
• Crafting a Unicorn Food now only requires 2 Event Energy Kits.
• Unicorn Sugar is now tradeable and stashable
• Crafting a Locked Grand Crate of the Leaf now only requires 3 Elondrian Essence.
• Shadow Tendrils in the Elondrian Forest zone now spawn above ground

Also, a few notes about fighting bosses by entering Unicorn Portals that were not immediately apparent:

• Bosses in the Unicorn portal grant 25% bonus points.
• The spawning of bosses in the Unicorn portal are equal to 1 tier above where the player currently is compared to the normal zone. So, a Silver tier player using the Unicorn portal will actually see similar spawn pool as a Gold tier player would in the normal portal.
• Bloodgrub is only available in the Unicorn portal. She begins spawning once players reach Gold tier.

Thanks, and please keep the constructive feedback coming.

-Remiem

Americabud
08-07-2015, 03:03 PM
First.......

KingMartin
Much better. Thank you :)

Alcta
3rd
What about platinium tier?

Wazakesy
08-07-2015, 03:04 PM
ty so much. Was hoping for SnS, lol

jaokajede
08-07-2015, 03:04 PM
nice ty for the buff

greekAL
08-07-2015, 03:05 PM
what about plat tier? :P still only tittle?

badkrusher
08-07-2015, 03:06 PM
hmmm thanks :)

diimitrii
Third!so nice! Gj for first hotix !! Tysm!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk

who am i
omg fantasma got buff.. i sold all my fantasma :(
price will go up soon..

+69 for reduces time crafting food and stashable/tradeable sugar :)
ty for update

Zeus
Much better event, thank you.

Ssneakykills
Prompt fixes thank you and I really feel sorry for those people that bought the coc vanitys

Trenton
08-07-2015, 03:07 PM
Thanks a lot for this, definitely improves the event a lot more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

jaggedpvp
08-07-2015, 03:07 PM
Remi we dont saw plat tier gift pls show we thanks for now

Truememories
08-07-2015, 03:08 PM
Fantasma buff?

*running to cs

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

Valkiirye
08-07-2015, 03:08 PM
Pretty good thanks!

storyofdyear
08-07-2015, 03:09 PM
Well, nice!

Farminer's
Thanks!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

MissVy
Energy kits still the tradeable version? Has the energy essence drops increased?

bramer
08-07-2015, 03:10 PM
The new legendary weapons and gear are still very weak when compared to the gear we already have. Buffing them would be appreciated because it would give players a reason to open leaf crates and would give everyone something to farm for.

Mike Preneveau
08-07-2015, 03:11 PM
Thank you so much. Much better.

princesslovess
Thank you so much! way better now

Trenton
Energy kits still the tradeable version? Has the energy essence drops increased?
Go to wt4 for energy essences I got 22 in about a half an hour

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

mesalin
08-07-2015, 03:12 PM
I gave my pet to my sis grrr

I'm so fresh

Spell
One question tho.what loot does bloodgrub drop?

Trancemaster
Pretty nice but still not satisfied...

scarysmerf
Please fix the eloia bow its verry under powered for a lv46 bow at least make it equal to terra of brut ty other wise I love everything about the event ty sts u spoil us so much :)

ujangkampak
nothing special to platinum tiers reward ???

crudmudgeon
08-07-2015, 03:13 PM
... 1250plat for vanity with idea it would be hard to get and rare. WOW

Cybertux
08-07-2015, 03:14 PM
I still need to wait 11 hours to food to be ready !

Enterradora
08-07-2015, 03:15 PM
u miss the bugg on rengol crate bows that looks like u not wearing a bow....

Mike Preneveau
08-07-2015, 03:15 PM
Thank you so much. Much better.
Currently crafting unicorn food is still at old craft time :(

Antispace
08-07-2015, 03:16 PM
Parties arent working in pvp tho

Kakashis
08-07-2015, 03:16 PM
an update in the right direction... at least now I can sell my sugar!

rstilzchen
08-07-2015, 03:17 PM
Thanks for the quick response! (I'm seriously)
But:
-Crafting a Locked Grand Crate of the Leaf now only requires 3 Elondrian Essence. - Who cares if loot sucks.

-Crafting a Unicorn Food now only requires 2 Event Energy Kits. - Is it only for me or still doesnt worth if Bloodgrub doesnt have special loot (like littlebear, gyrm, eye gem in previous events)?

-Fantasma’s Happiness Bonus has been buffed. It is now: +25 Primary stat, +10 all stats, +12% Damage, +10% Speed, +5 Health Regen. - What about MYTHIC Tyrranica and cute squirells? Players worries most about squirells stats, cuz it cute but useless.

No improvements in event locks loot and plat tier reward, that also is significant lack, that mentioned huge amount of players.

ilhanna
08-07-2015, 03:17 PM
What about better platinum tier reward?

PhoenixPrime
08-07-2015, 03:18 PM
Kinda bummed that my Crimson warrior can't buy the Crimson Monarch Dress. Other than that, most of my personal gripes with this event were covered with the fixes. Thanks!

Edward Coug
08-07-2015, 03:22 PM
These fixes are a good start, but nothing would fix this event like the addition of SnS.

Dart
08-07-2015, 03:23 PM
Graphical bug with the Halloween vanities such as witch attire and grim reaper

Pyrogenie
08-07-2015, 03:33 PM
After the bronze tier banner I'm done. Everything else is fine with me because I'm not running this event at all anyway but those shady and surge npc's...

Amokaachi
Thanks for the bug fixes but still not satisfied with rewards.

Edward Coug
My unicorn food that is crafting has 7 hours left and I can't cancel it.

wizzaq
08-07-2015, 03:39 PM
STS really thank you for updating :)
It's nice Fantasma has been buffed and thanks for the other updates :3

codered
08-07-2015, 03:42 PM
Thisssss ,,,

TheClaaaaaaaw
08-07-2015, 03:57 PM
I still don't understand why you'd change the concept of altar relic and make unicorn food consumed upon usage in the first place, since that was the best part about goblin event and made it so much fun. But well, there's nothing worth running the event for anyways imo, the rewards don't appeal to me at all, so it doesn't really matter to me at this point.

That being said, I still appreciate you guys actually listening to our feedback and updating accordingly, at least a step in the right direction and much better than before, so thank you for that :)

epicrrr
08-07-2015, 03:58 PM

I think its intentional, i like it a diff posture for rog bow.

Hellgamer
08-07-2015, 04:10 PM
Well still i see 2 problems.Plat has nothing and vanities to pretty high. So why dont place you classes vanity to plat? If i remember from para it wasnt easy going there if you dont use much energy

Carapace
08-07-2015, 04:15 PM
I still don't understand why you'd change the concept of altar relic and make unicorn food consumed upon usage in the first place, since that was the best part about goblin event and made it so much fun. But well, there's nothing worth running the event for anyways imo, the rewards don't appeal to me at all, so it doesn't really matter to me at this point.

That being said, I still appreciate you guys actually listening to our feedback and updating accordingly, at least a step in the right direction and much better than before, so thank you for that :)

The goblin event Altar Relics were intended to work the way Unicorn Food does now, so that was a bug during the Goblin Event but we opted not to fix it at that time due to the effect it would have on the leader boards, etc. It was also only a week long event, so very short indeed!

Keep in mind the Energy Kit usage for the Unicorn Food allows you and an entire party of your friends and guild mates to jump into the zone without any cost to them. Hunting for the portals can still be an entertaining way to work together during the event :)

Thank you for your feedback!

Saud
08-07-2015, 04:20 PM
plaese we want dovabear and Unlimited enter with unicorn food :(
i like these changes but i hope dova come back :(
maybe he drop from last boss :( ?

wizzaq
08-07-2015, 04:26 PM
STS can you pls change the platinum tier reward? And make the legendary wapens and armor better?
This would make the event more better.
Thanks and I appreciate your work STS and nice that you listen to the community.

kickazzrogue
08-07-2015, 04:30 PM
Buff the new gear please is a remake of ancient and living but much worse corrupted stats horrible and elondrian ring and ammy could be buffed to is pretty weak waste of time and memory to add weaker gear than existing old gear game progression is a good thing lol not taking steps back

TheClaaaaaaaw
08-07-2015, 04:33 PM
The goblin event Altar Relics were intended to work the way Unicorn Food does now, so that was a bug during the Goblin Event but we opted not to fix it at that time due to the effect it would have on the leader boards, etc. It was also only a week long event, so very short indeed!

Keep in mind the Energy Kit usage for the Unicorn Food allows you and an entire party of your friends and guild mates to jump into the zone without any cost to them. Hunting for the portals can still be an entertaining way to work together during the event :)

Thank you for your feedback!

Ahh, so it was just a bug, that explains a lot. Still think it worked best though, even though it wasn't intentional. I was hunting portals all day while my energy kits were crafting, then I used up the energy, and then back to portal hunt and so on. A perfect system to play nonstop without spending too much gold.

But anyway, that's just how I see it - thank you for the answer!

rstilzchen
08-07-2015, 04:38 PM

Maybe it will be helpful for the next time: better make tradable thing that requires 50 candies and 50 energies to craft, but give unlimited access to special portal (numbers are random, and subject to change depending on duration of event).
As for "entertaining way to work together" maybe i was in wrong guilds, but it is usualy like several people hunt for portal, rest sit in cities and spam "ptptpt" or "mememe" when someone finds. I better will use purchased energy than invite lazy asses for free. And gladly would have that non-consumable thing, that i mentioned earlier, even if it will work only for one person.

Jeremiah-prince Emokpae
08-07-2015, 04:40 PM
So what us the use of diva bear now bought it 900k couple days ago but fantasma has same stats and a better aa so dovabear is now useless

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

VenomsChaos
08-07-2015, 04:47 PM
Nice step you sts fixed some bug.

But I still don't enjoy this event.

Still no free portals (i do miss pt friends and they re pt me on theys portals)

Still no reason to reach gold tier. i have so many title and just using guild title.

Still essence drop rate same, and i am boring of looting 5-6 unvanted essence +2 energy essence. Boring to keep delete tham.

Still lag. 170-200 ping uping to 5 k or ping stay 400 but screen freezing.

Vanity Still 2500 token.

So nice step you fixed bugs.

rstilzchen
08-07-2015, 04:49 PM
So what us the use of diva bear now bought it 900k couple days ago but fantasma has same stats and a better aa so dovabear is now useless

Dovabear never had AA, so it was useless much earlier than fantasma even born as a fantasy. So you lost 900k because of wrong decision but now have a good pet for free. Enjoy.

Caabatric
08-07-2015, 04:53 PM

LOL dova was deemed useless about a month after realize people realized its aa is worthless, but it was still a strong pet at twink....
Then so many pets that are better than it were released... it was only high price cause of rarity...

xnorwayx
08-07-2015, 05:37 PM
Thank you so much! It makes ursoth almost as good as other energy events. But platinum tier is still dissapointment...

Bellaelda
08-07-2015, 05:50 PM
Is it just me that doesn't find this update helpful at all?

The prizes are still all very lacking or nonexistent!

Why are we gonna bother to run for plat tier or lb with these prizes? I don't know anyone who wants a title! Or a pet with bad stats... We all have enough titles and bad stat pets! Lol

And the change to unicorn portals is not really any help... It still is not worth it

Edward Coug
08-07-2015, 05:51 PM
is it just me that doesn't find this update helpful at all?

The prizes are still all very lacking or nonexistent!

Why are we gonna bother to run for plat tier or lb with these prizes? I don't know anyone who wants a title! Or a pet with bad stats... We all have enough titles and bad stat pets! Lol

and the change to unicorn portals is not really any help... It still is not worth it

It is just you! THIS FIX WAS HOT!!!!!!!

anague
08-07-2015, 06:02 PM
aww the big disappointment for me is about the plat tier reward...please change the platinum tier reward...Please sts...<<this is what most player want to change

Bellaelda
08-07-2015, 06:10 PM
It is just you! THIS FIX WAS HOT!!!!!!!

How is it hot? And why? Pet got a tiny stat boost and then just some bug fixes.

Edward Coug
08-07-2015, 06:24 PM
How is it hot? And why? Pet got a tiny stat boost and then just some bug fixes.

I wasn't judging the quality of the fix. I was merely pointing out that it was, in fact, "hot."

extrapayah
08-07-2015, 06:44 PM
if you're planning to reconsider plat's price, why not a relic for unlimited unicorn food?

thank you

e'dria♡
08-07-2015, 09:33 PM
Unicorn food fix is enough for me. Thankyou

Schnitzel
08-07-2015, 10:22 PM
Does the Unicorn Food want Only the plat purchased Event kits? or can it also take crafted ones?

ilhanna
08-07-2015, 11:43 PM
Belt at token vendor still not showing stats.

gnome2
08-08-2015, 03:43 PM
Podo ae koyok taek

Jeremiah-prince Emokpae
08-08-2015, 07:29 PM
Dovabear never had AA, so it was useless much earlier than fantasma even born as a fantasy. So you lost 900k because of wrong decision but now have a good pet for free. Enjoy.
Oh well he looks nice

Jeremiah-prince Emokpae
08-08-2015, 07:33 PM
LOL dova was deemed useless about a month after realize people realized its aa is worthless, but it was still a strong pet at twink....
Then so many pets that are better than it were released... it was only high price cause of rarity...
Oh well he looks nice

Oh well he looks nice

zauilet
08-09-2015, 09:34 AM
Plz make event last up to 22 august

illidan
08-09-2015, 01:38 PM
well, this event is disapointment for me. Ive very enjoyed first Ursoth ! I had amazing memories from it and pretty nice bag of gold (3m) ....I was looking forward to this event since winter .....but when it started I was totaly disapointed . here is list of things that r pretty backward :

1. There is no Mythic weapon in this event - most of endgame ppl play event for myth weapons or some kind of good gear , but in this event we miss myth weapon or other armor parts ...corrupted items has low stats and legend weapons r lower then Orc weapons

2. Leaderboard rewards r low - 50-26 place receive only 50 anks (its worth about 100k , but energies for lb points will cost much more then 100k) , 25-11. place receive banner which is almost same looking as bronze tier bannner (yes, it will be rare banner and I can be proud of wearing it,but anyways it looks almost like bronze banner - by my opinion is bronze banner much nicer) , top 10 places receive gold tyrannica pet which is rare , but has low stats

3. event is recycled - there r same bosses,same map and also almost same vanities/armors as last year (yea,I know that recoloring is part of sts events , but its ennoying to have almost same vanities from every event) ....it looks like sts lost their fantasy / profesionality / beeing interested in players of AL

4. low tier rewards - there will be (if u read it,it maybe was already) fix of platinum tier ,but there is stil ONLY title and vanity (in halloween platinum tier was para gem ,which is now worth about 4m, so by my opinion platinum tier in ursoth event is derision)

5. Lockeds contain low items - there is just 2x mythic difference between Leaf locked and Rengol locked , no chance for event myth weapon or some better odd on arcane stuff

...but I cant just criticize unicorns looks good ( even I dont prefer unicorns :D ) and squirels r super cute and bronze tier banner is cool at all ...and CoC theme vanities r one of most nice vanities in whole game.

P.S: I hope u guyz in STS will keap good things about event and change bad ones in coming halloween event

Ghaith
08-09-2015, 04:40 PM
I'd like to add something about Fantasma's arcane ability's range, it's so short and not useful in many situations.

Spell
08-09-2015, 07:39 PM
I'd like to add something about Fantasma's arcane ability's range, it's so short and not useful in many situations.

What @-@ his aa is literally the entire map last time i used it ..

Golem
08-09-2015, 09:35 PM
URSOTH event problems
Hello everyone!

as everyone noticed bonus portals and playing ursoth event at lb cost millions. many of my friends in top10 spent already 8m for foods and energys and still 10 days left at ursoth.
this event should be less than 2 weeks or do some update for rewards.. gold tyrannica mythic lol top 10 oo thats nothing ... also top 50 they get 50 anks lol
Update new rewards. Ty

tell me your opnion who play lb not those who play to get vanity set and end.

Dont c r7 ssneaky am not playing ursoth event.

Novyaj Zeanreh
08-09-2015, 09:51 PM
STS PLEASE MAKE ---""UNICORN FOOD""--- NOT CONSUMEABLE WHEN USE PLEASEEEEEEE! and thank You!!

Giggles11
08-10-2015, 12:30 AM
First, let me thank you all for your feedback and suggestions around Ursoth's Assault. Since the addition of the event system, every event has been a little different, so we understand that it can be a surprise when things don't come back as expected or differ from past events. But, creating a fun event for our players is our number one priority, so we've made a few changes to the event based on your feedback and fixed some reported bugs:

• Wearing the Elondrian Fairy Wings vanity no longer causes the player’s body to become invisible
• All classes can now purchase the Call of Champions inspired vanities from Elara in Elondria
• Fantasma’s Happiness Bonus has been buffed. It is now: +25 Primary stat, +10 all stats, +12% Damage, +10% Speed, +5 Health Regen
• Fantasma’s and Tyrannica’s damage are now more appropriate for their rarity levels.
• Fantasma and Tyrannica now display their correct rarity when their eggs are opened
• Gold Tyrannica’s stable description now correctly states that it is awarded as a leaderboard reward for the Ursoth’s Assault event.
• Crafting a Locked Grand Crate of the Leaf now only requires 3 Elondrian Essence.

Also, a few notes about fighting bosses by entering Unicorn Portals that were not immediately apparent:

• The spawning of bosses in the Unicorn portal are equal to 1 tier above where the player currently is compared to the normal zone. So, a Silver tier player using the Unicorn portal will actually see similar spawn pool as a Gold tier player would in the normal portal.
• Bloodgrub is only available in the Unicorn portal. She begins spawning once players reach Gold tier.

-Remiem
Can you reboot the system. My guild and I plus friends are constantly getting boot from game. The games keeps freezing and the ping is outrageous. I had to uninstall game four times and ping no in green it goes to yellow then red. Please fix so we can enjoy the game. Thank you Ceason

Giggles11
08-10-2015, 01:22 AM
Hello

Can you fix the ping situation? For the last couple of days I have been uninstalling game and reinstalling dude to my ping was so high and the game keeps disconnecting me. My members and friend also complaining. Today ping in yellow. I appreciate your taking the time to listen and aid in this situation. Can you set it up that we can buy tyrannica and toor with plat? Just asking trying so hard to win in locks :)

kinzmet
08-10-2015, 03:32 AM
1. The Locked Crate of the Leaf looks like an egg when looted from boss, it was a bummer when your expecting an egg drop and got locked crate instead.
2. Good job on the Vanities, One of the best looking vanity sets I've seen for a long time.
3. A bit dissapointed on the Unicorn Food mix, it contain a non-farmable material (energy kit) which makes it not a poor-friendly way to farm the last boss. My suggestion is to make the crafted energy usable as substitute material for unicorn food.
4. Good job on the new pets graphics wise, but not so much on ability (although the reflect shield would be awesome in pvp) and happiness bonus.
5. The event legendary gears needs improvement, its way weaker than the current legendaries.

Skypain
08-10-2015, 04:43 AM
Event is crap, a waste of my time.

Ghaith
08-10-2015, 05:22 AM
What @-@ his aa is literally the entire map last time i used it ..

Well, I do have Fantasma, and you know mages should not be just there standing in the middle of the monsters waves, they should move here and there. At this point, Fantasma isn't good for its arcane ability's range is just too small to buff me from distant. I don't know about you lady "Spell" if it covered the whole map with you, it didn't with me. Thank you

Xdumbx
08-10-2015, 10:30 AM
I liked how th warrior became invisible. It was sick in pvp. :)

Rosybuds
08-10-2015, 12:36 PM
Thanks for the Updates Guys Sorry Too Grumble more but 15 Plat too open One of the chests ur using 3 Ren chests too make plus What ever else cant remember just now and you dont even get a Crate Token And all I got was L41 Mage Armour and 5K in 2 of them !! That really does seem like a lot for not much of a return It stated 2 Chances of Mythics But 0 each time and sold the arnour for 1k can you At Least Put the Price of plat down for opening them ... Please.. 🌹💸💸💸

Michael Guzman
08-10-2015, 02:45 PM
Thank you for listening to us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HemmyHighlander
08-11-2015, 02:40 PM

-Remiem

Please fix the visual bug related to Sorcerer's Grim Vanity Set. The wings are flipped over in front of sorcerer's face turned upside down, looking like car wipers.
Thanks!

Killerss
08-14-2015, 06:44 PM
thanks for this

Spiritable
08-15-2015, 01:29 AM
Awesome, ty

Golem
08-17-2015, 04:27 PM
Pls rise up event Rewards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!