View Full Version : Did someone heard about complaining a farming team member going to fast ?

MINGxDOG
05-02-2011, 01:44 PM
Did someone heard about complaining a farming team member going to fast ? :o
I just boot by someone the reason is going too fast in the sandstone cave camp.
All member in group are 52+. So what's the point?
That going too fast before boss is wrong?

JaytB
05-02-2011, 01:48 PM
Lol :)

I wouldn't worry about it, people boot for the most ridiculous reasons. And no, I haven't heard this one yet.

Major
05-02-2011, 01:48 PM
Well lots of ppl like the team type play of PL so I can see why, but when you are a high level and just cant be slowed down by weak enemies I can also see the point of not going slow lol.

Snakespeare
05-02-2011, 01:50 PM
If you aren't a tank and you run ahead, especially if you're a bird, it's aggravating. They want the bears to cluster the mobs in tight little groups so the mages and birds can AoE them. When someone runs ahead, it messes up the system. Don't try logical explanations. It's about what people are familiar with, and that is clustering and AoE, and if you mess that up, they boot and say "going too fast".

After all, kills count, even if you are level 55 in a level 25 map, so if you run ahead, you're getting kils that others have no chance to get.

FluffNStuff
05-02-2011, 01:53 PM
If you aren't a tank and you run ahead, especially if you're a bird, it's aggravating. They want the bears to cluster the mobs in tight little groups so the mages and birds can AoE them. When someone runs ahead, it messes up the system. Don't try logical explanations. It's about what people are familiar with, and that is clustering and AoE, and if you mess that up, they boot and say "going too fast".

After all, kills count, even if you are level 55 in a level 25 map, so if you run ahead, you're getting kils that others have no chance to get.

I am gonna go with the booter was crazy. Kills don't count, and clustering is useless when I TORE through the level with my level 55 archer and a level 56 archer.

MINGxDOG
05-02-2011, 01:59 PM
thanks for replying.
For more information:
3 birds 2 mages :P
2 lv56
others 52+ in sandstorm cave

Well..I may go slower next time to avoiding this happen again lol
Btw, I think separate into small groups to kill mobs in the new cave is the fastest way to farm :P
Since mobs sometimes there are several "rooms" for the mob in the camp.

wolfrane
05-02-2011, 02:01 PM
i agree kills dont count for a 55 in a 25 map but i always like a group they can work together as a team and not feel the need to run ahead..

Snakespeare
05-02-2011, 03:29 PM
i agree kills dont count for a 55 in a 25 map but i always like a group they can work together as a team and not feel the need to run ahead..

Kills do count for a 55 in a 25 map. Try it solo, write down your starting and ending kills. If I am wrong, then a change was made, but I do not think I am wrong.

FluffNStuff
05-02-2011, 03:50 PM
Kills do count for a 55 in a 25 map. Try it solo, write down your starting and ending kills. If I am wrong, then a change was made, but I do not think I am wrong.

This was actually done away with before *I* started playing ...

StompArtist
05-02-2011, 04:07 PM
Did someone heard about complaining a farming team member going to fast ? :o
I just boot by someone the reason is going too fast in the sandstone cave camp.
All member in group are 52+. So what's the point?
That going too fast before boss is wrong?

Nice. Next time just stay at the spawn point.