View Full Version : Help!

Rescind
08-07-2015, 05:09 PM
im trying to start playing endgame bird. I'm not too experienced with this LVL range so does anyone have a build recommendation for me? Also, is lust bow set or elite Phoenix bow set better?

anahadaz
08-07-2015, 06:38 PM
They both have their own pros and cons but you can really see the difference if you fight a savage bear or pally with the two sets, the lust dps is so much better. They're both viable sets but I think lust is just slightly better

As for a build, you want to have at least 5 in avian and 5-6 in repulse, 7-9 blast, at least 6 thorn wall and max root, maxed buffs and 8 blind. The rest is kind of up to you, like break armour for example, some people have it at 1 and others like to have it nearly maxed or maxed. Likewise, some people like to have a high heal whereas I have 4 heal. Some people have a high shattering scream and low break armour, or vica versa. I personally prefer a high break armour, its a pretty op debuff if it lands, and 1 shattering scream is still pretty op when comboed with blast.

iRandom
08-07-2015, 06:46 PM
Quick Roots. Arrow Quick Roots Arrow. I cannot stress the importance of roots. (at least in 1v1 against bird ^^)

Groaning
08-07-2015, 07:21 PM
Ugh how is this hard lol, go pure Dex ofc get a set random skill points then use root random arrows and pray

iRandom
08-07-2015, 07:27 PM
Ugh how is this hard lol, go pure Dex ofc get a set random skill points then use root random arrows and pray

that's the stupidest thing i've ever heard.

imleya
08-08-2015, 03:56 PM
Gotta agree with groaning this time, how about you find a class that takes skill for endgame?

humiiii
08-08-2015, 03:58 PM
Gotta agree with groaning this time, how about you find a class that takes skill for endgame?

lol what? bird doesnt take skill? if you think spamming skills will make you win then you havent tried endgame bird.

imleya
08-08-2015, 04:56 PM
lol what? bird doesnt take skill? if you think spamming skills will make you win then you havent tried endgame bird.

I play endgame as a mage and a bird if youd like i can show you how easy it is to spam arrows roots and screams

anahadaz
08-08-2015, 06:09 PM
I play endgame as a mage and a bird if youd like i can show you how easy it is to spam arrows roots and screams

I'm guessing you're a pally
If you think spamming skills in whatever order is how you play bird, then you really really have no clue

Hurikazz
08-08-2015, 07:52 PM
Hello Evacuation!

Groaning
08-08-2015, 08:29 PM
Only class I've found that takes skill would have to be....
Non str fox, non str mage, non str rhino, and int bird

Waug
08-08-2015, 09:13 PM
Lust dex set and Phoenix bow have some differences, due to extra armor you have with elite bow on the other hand u get more damage with lust bow so if you wanna scarifice armor for damage than lust is better otherwise elite.

Only class I've found that takes skill would have to be....
Non str fox, non str mage, non str rhino, and int bird
and a potato

anything non str is weaker than str and y a bird have to be int? I thought u have a lil bit nolez about et.

Why does a str set (made form metal) have more dodge than items like leather and cloth like dood it's 1000pounds of metal

Rescind
08-11-2015, 01:05 AM
Hello Evacuation!

Long time luy
@opest thanks for the tip for the sets. Still trying to find a build I like. Is it worth having both roots maxed?

Etarbitrev
08-11-2015, 07:17 AM
Ooo hey luy. Oh btw resc, not sure if it works with 3pc ( I use 2pc) but use 5 or 7 str & rest dex, it gives 1+ dodge.
5 or 6 repulse & 5 avian, 1 heal 9 root 5-7 AoE Root 9 blast 9 break 5 shatter 9 break 8 blind

I don't play PL anymore so I've not a clue what that roots called & I cant check my bird's build however considering it was a 2pc I did surprisingly well vs some 3 pc lust/savage pallies - however it was almost impossible to beat the likes of will & wyatt when they are pally WITHOUT lucky dodges/roots. Don't ask why, but I just never seemed to land root on either of them & if I did I would be too far out of range or dead before I got the chance to combo..
I used lust vs everything (Bow Set) & swift talon vs or talon birds if I couldn't win with bow set. Opinion's on lust dagger set? It was never recommended to me so never decided to buy it.

oh & tell me if I missed anything out on the build & I'll fill you in when I next get the chance to :) oh I really liked duck & crit face on bird seemed to work wonders :banana: tell me your thoughts :D

~> Wp'd.

Hurikazz
08-12-2015, 05:18 PM
Long time luy

how are u :)

Hurikazz
08-12-2015, 05:21 PM
Ooo hey luy.
Hey :) whats up

Rescind
08-13-2015, 02:16 AM
how are u :)

Did you quit? I just got back to the game for summer

Hurikazz
08-13-2015, 02:29 AM
Did you quit? I just got back to the game for summer yeah .. i installed pl again recently just to say hi :)
oh and i forgot my forum acc password