PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soon | New Platinum Reward

Remiem
08-07-2015, 06:20 PM

Before we close out the week here at STS, I wanted to give you guys a sneak peek of what to expect for next week! Thanks to your feedback we'll be adding a new item to the Platinum Tier rewards: Crimson Fairy Wings. Don't worry, if you reach platinum tier before then, we will automatically grant them to all Platinum Tier characters on your account.

In addition, we will also be:

+ Increasing the damage for Eloia's bow
+ Making all Fairy Wings (Crimson and Green) Tradeable

Thanks, and have an awesome weekend!

PhoenixPrime
08-07-2015, 06:25 PM
Awesome, and Oh crap, lemme go pull my bow from the auction.

Titanium
08-07-2015, 06:27 PM
I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch sky

So many wings lately though

Candylicks
08-07-2015, 06:40 PM
Nice touch. Thx guys. People have been asking if they already plat tier this will arrive in inventory when it hits per toon that goes plat rt?

Farminer's
08-07-2015, 06:43 PM
Thanks guys.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Visiting
08-07-2015, 06:43 PM
It's been suggested before, but I'll suggest it again, make wings a banner instead of a vanity armor!

Bellaelda
08-07-2015, 06:51 PM
Yeah I don't think many of us want this. Vanity armor wings... Nty

Just give us something good

Spell
08-07-2015, 06:55 PM
It's been suggested before, but I'll suggest it again, make wings a banner instead of a vanity armor!

Yes yes and yes plz

Xxdisarrayxx
08-07-2015, 07:00 PM
Thank you for all the efforts to make things better. At least they listen to the community, and try. Thanks for all you do :),

firmanfar
08-07-2015, 07:05 PM
Yes! Dont make it as vanity armor!

twoxc
08-07-2015, 07:08 PM
yea agreed it should be Wing banner instead so that way players can match it with their VANITY SET.

Ebezaanec
08-07-2015, 07:50 PM
Give us noble stat or chaos jewels!

It's a great reward and it's not a complete game-changer like Para-gems are.

Almostnormal
08-07-2015, 08:07 PM
Thanks for the update!!! but it didn't fix what is already crafting. Why does it say my food is going to take another 6 hours!!!! Not fair for those already cradting

ukwaz
08-07-2015, 08:20 PM
how much point to plat tier?

Vediovis
08-07-2015, 08:26 PM

Yes! This please. These wings would look awesome with the Jord vanity.

mesalin
08-07-2015, 08:39 PM
Its nice hope it will increase DMG much and do it like banner! I already have a good vanity and i like how it look :)

I'm so fresh

Trojan2100
08-07-2015, 09:28 PM
First time seeing entire forum community unite . Thx for listening to us Sts

ilhanna
08-07-2015, 10:13 PM
Make the wings a banner and it's a truce. I'm not going to work hard for the Eloia vanity only to have to choose between wearing that or fairy wings. Also Forager armor isn't the most chic armor there is and won't look better paired with the wings, so banner wings please.

Edit: add a noble jewel and you'll have the event fixed and the jewel hassle less a chore in one stroke.

diimitrii
08-07-2015, 10:18 PM
Banner idea of wings is cool, but THANK YOU STS for making this event work and listen to us you guys are sweet! I knew you guys could make a difference! Just a lil thing xD buff squirrels that they have bonus dmg and let SnS return :D

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk

Schnitzel
08-07-2015, 10:19 PM
I have a question, where has everyone been getting Green wings from?

diimitrii
08-07-2015, 10:20 PM
Ooh also are just bows getting upgrade or also jord's staff and the maul? Cuse the staff can use it too imo, idk about maul and i heard proc dissepears faster then it shows up lol..haha GJ tho to the STS HQ!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk

Excuses
08-08-2015, 12:22 AM
+1 for wings on banner too.
Or worthless.

marfibagheera
08-08-2015, 12:50 AM
Yes!! I knew it gonna make it better!! Told ya guys :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Haligali
08-08-2015, 02:19 AM
Can i ask why not noble jewels? There could be now 18 on each character, i currently have 0.

You guys want gems work themselves put from the game, this can be a little step.

dulc
08-08-2015, 03:39 AM
amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the event made a turn of 190 degrees

thank you

:distracted:

mesalin
08-08-2015, 04:34 AM
Well banner better ... I did hard work for eloia vanity...

I'm so fresh

wizzaq
08-08-2015, 05:33 AM
Thanks STS :)

But please make the legendary wapens and armor better for mage class.
Why make legendary items which are very bad :/
Pls do this, so yes the at same time as new plat tier reward

PS: just buff them make the items better

Kirysaki
08-08-2015, 06:52 AM
:') and everyone was saying sts didn't care anymore. I was quite mad myself, I admit it, so thanks for making Ursoth better and better following the feedback of us players.

onadraosari
08-08-2015, 07:06 AM
Yes!! Thank you very much!! :)

Transfordark
08-08-2015, 07:16 AM
The Galen's Maul needs a buff in its proc, I dunno if its bugged or not but its proc is useless. The proc happens rarely and when it does it just lasts 1 sec and does not even a noticeable amount of damage.

Thank you STS for the fast tweaks and I understand its been a busy week for you and pretty tired one.

Thank you for changing the plat tier reward but I think you should add one time use food for the portal too for reward as plat tier. I think this would be a good idea as this would provide one time opportunity for the player who don't craft food to battle with Bloodgrub. Who doesn't love to fight with a new boss? Eh?

Making the wings as a banner is a good suggestion and I support it (y).

Fantasma needs a fast tweak in her AA it just lasts for 2-4 secs I think. Making it last for a few more secs would make it balanced. Maybe 4-6 secs.
The new sns is a really cute pet and I don't want it to become worthless. It needs to be a bit more balanced.

Looking forward for the event being perfect again ;)

Qnoy
08-08-2015, 07:31 AM
The Galen's Maul needs a buff in its proc, I dunno if its bugged or not but its proc is useless. The proc happens rarely and when it does it just lasts 1 sec and does not even a noticeable amount of damage.

Same goes with eloia bow, atleast make the proc duration similar or on par with etangled bow

Sent From XT-1022

chrizplague
08-08-2015, 07:59 AM
Will the wings be stashable ?

Transfordark
08-08-2015, 08:27 AM
Same goes with eloia bow, atleast make the proc duration similar or on par with etangled bow

Sent From XT-1022
The reason I bought this weapon was for a proc but whats the point when the proc Is broken. It just has the same stats as the lvl 46 Axe. I dunno about other classes if their proc is also broken then it needs a buff.

It being Galen's maul was the main reason I bought it ;)
I like playing Galen in CoC, and I thought the thorns proc would be related to one of his skills there.

mesalin
08-08-2015, 08:36 AM
Yes... Proc of bow/ maul Is so rare that i got it only 2 times in 10 minutes ( tested in elite only normal attack tap/charged). And it don't do DMG and goes after 2 sec... I bought bow for proc and cause it get buff by wings. If sts will fix buff and wings do like banner then it will be perfect:)

I'm so fresh

Sweesi
08-08-2015, 09:28 AM
Wow nice add in weekend update! Way to go sts! good job! :)

cami
08-08-2015, 09:31 AM
Can i ask why not noble jewels? There could be now 18 on each character, i currently have 0.

You guys want gems work themselves put from the game, this can be a little step.

I agree with you, that wings are uglies, better a noble gem!

Sweesi
08-08-2015, 09:41 AM
I agree with you, that wings are uglies, better a noble gem!

Why lol? Jewels drops easily anyways, its not that hard to wait and craft them :D:D Only senseless gem that could be added is paracelsus because most dont have it but we never know whats coming ;)

Kingumar
08-08-2015, 10:09 AM
I think it's still not good enough for those poor player who are reaching plat tier just to sell the reward and make money. I don't think this vanity is good enough for plat tier

P.S switch it with the new vanities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingumar
08-08-2015, 10:12 AM
Not worth please change it to something that can be sold for millions please sts why u screwed up this event

Sweesi
08-08-2015, 10:15 AM
I think it's still not good enough for those poor player who are reaching plat tier just to sell the reward and make money. I don't think this vanity is good enough for play tier

P.S switch it with the new vanities

Agree u totally! Free portals would chance that to another level! So all F2P can benefit more, not only plat buyers. it would keep ppl interess in the game and make it more equal for all.

Kingumar
08-08-2015, 10:19 AM
What about the reward is that u have a random chance of getting Paracelsus gem or noble chaos gem or enchanted eye of syrrilax that would be better if u can't come up with anything good.

Sweesi
08-08-2015, 10:38 AM
What about the reward is that u have a random chance of getting Paracelsus gem or noble chaos gem or enchanted eye of syrrilax that would be better if u can't come up with anything good.

actually no. i think they have their plannings for up coming events ( halloween, Winter event ). u just need to be patience and wait like others do :)

Kingumar
08-08-2015, 10:39 AM
actually no. i think they have their plannings for up coming events ( halloween, Winter event ). u just need to be patience and wait like others do :)

Then atleast a noble jewel will fix the whole event

Visiting
08-08-2015, 10:55 AM
The wings are a great step forward as far as having something to run the event for, but, most players, myself included, tend to run events to bolster their stats or make money. This event as it is, has essentially no way to profit from, if the platinum tier reward is made into a noble (or even one or two of the rarity of jewel below noble), this event would suddenly become A LOT more appetizing to run for the people looking the inprove their stats (by using the jewels) and the people looking to make money (by selling the jewels *.*).

illwilly
08-08-2015, 11:05 AM
Make the wings a banner and it's a truce. I'm not going to work hard for the Eloia vanity only to have to choose between wearing that or fairy wings. Also Forager armor isn't the most chic armor there is and won't look better paired with the wings, so banner wings please.

Edit: add a noble jewel and you'll have the event fixed and the jewel hassle less a chore in one stroke.

Greate idea! Make the wings take banner slot. 1+

grzena1982
08-08-2015, 11:12 AM
Please make it a banner if possible

Xdumbx
08-08-2015, 02:42 PM
Thanks. Those wings are sick.

gnome2
08-08-2015, 03:37 PM
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww

ujangkampak
08-08-2015, 04:06 PM
Yes.. please make wings a banner.
before the update.. pls make that wings as a banner...

Earlingstad
08-08-2015, 04:14 PM
Thanks for the event. But it is boring if we cannot loot any jewel/gem like Enchanted Eye or Para or some brand new special jewel during events.
The awe of pretty vanities and pretty pets gets sort of stale by day 3. Game changers like powerful new equipment or special event gems are whats really exciting.

Please fix -
1. Ping does not show up on HUD in pvp maps.
2. Rogue Heal Packs no longer stay for 30 seconds.

Just a suggestion since day by day arcane prices are dropping - For the next event or whatever new content is being planned, please make the Fossil or/and Shard an ingredient to craft something new.

Rosybuds
08-08-2015, 06:47 PM
Great News On the Wings Thanks for listening too everyone !!! The Banner Idea is Spot on though ... it would be good if after all those hours of farming for 2500 points for the vanity too be able too wear the Plat Tier Banner with it ... But Again Thank You...

vawaid
08-08-2015, 07:07 PM
we need new vanity slot, wing vanity slot

Kingumar
08-09-2015, 02:43 AM
i think red wings wont look good with most of the vanities (assuming wings will be in banner slot) so please let us decide which colour wings we want when we reach platinum tier.

mesalin
08-09-2015, 02:48 AM
i think red wings wont look good with most of the vanities (assuming wings will be in banner slot) so please let us decide which colour wings we want when we reach platinum tier.
It will be nice :) maybe white or golden... Hmm black

I'm so fresh

Shackler
08-09-2015, 04:02 AM
My suggestion about wings is making a new item slot called "cape" and putting it in there. It should not be called as vanity armor. As a warrior, i dont like how warrior armors look like, and many people thinks same. So i want to put wings on my vanity but i cant do it with this system. Also we got used to see all new cool stuff getting released just for rogues. *no more cute stuff for warriors please* i want something evil.

mesalin
08-09-2015, 04:42 AM
My suggestion about wings is making a new item slot called "cape" and putting it in there. It should not be called as vanity armor. As a warrior, i dont like how warrior armors look like, and many people thinks same. So i want to put wings on my vanity but i cant do it with this system. Also we got used to see all new cool stuff getting released just for rogues. *no more cute stuff for warriors please* i want something evil.

New special slot will be nice :)

I'm so fresh

Novyaj Zeanreh
08-09-2015, 05:10 AM
is it worth to burn gold or plats to be in LB just to get Gold Tyrany pet which is same stats as myhic tyranny? why sts can't do any better?... c'mon its just the colour difference nothing else just like toor and gold toor. Anyways thanks STS i appriciate all the hard work you've done. i understand its not that easy to release another big event after the expantion sorry for my english have a good day:)

Anasinator
08-09-2015, 05:15 AM

I agree but it would be even better if they add a new slot in inventory called "Wings" or "Cape".

kazzy
08-09-2015, 05:28 AM
too much love for rogue, what about wars and squishy mages?

Kiritobozz
08-09-2015, 07:26 AM
The wings are a nice adaption to the current platinum award, but the wings should have been the bronze tier award in my opinion. A title and wings still dont make sense for a platinum award. Im still waiting for somethong better, like a primary stat noble jewel or something.

kiwotsukete
08-09-2015, 08:00 AM
make it so all elon event wings are banner slot... if you dont, there is 0 point... if I cant wear wings with the 2,500 vanity, I have no use for wings. thus people will either choose the wings or the 2,500 vanity. crashing both... in my opinion, this new plat tier reward is 100% pointless if they do not go into banner slot. please make this happen STS. all players are asking for it.

Kingumar
08-09-2015, 08:38 AM
is it worth to burn gold or plats to be in LB just to get Gold Tyrany pet which is same stats as myhic tyranny? why sts can't do any better?... c'mon its just the colour difference nothing else just like toor and gold toor. Anyways thanks STS i appriciate all the hard work you've done. i understand its not that easy to release another big event after the expantion sorry for my english have a good day:)

Sts is trying to close the gap between rich and poor. For example like shady and surge they were only for mega rich people and there stats were very good that's why the pvp was destroyed by the mega rich people cuz they only had it but tyranicca is available for everyone not just for leaderboarders

Runel Joseph Ruiz
08-09-2015, 08:57 AM
banner slot the wings please, its useless to get wings with an ugly looking armor O.o

CheifR
08-10-2015, 01:19 AM
Just to add on i agree it should be counted as a banner

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk

Hoisamir
08-10-2015, 02:46 AM
make the wings a banner please .-.

Robhawk
08-10-2015, 03:11 AM

Please have a look at Jords staff proc. I have never seen it proc ?

Kingumar
08-10-2015, 05:30 AM
Will the animation of the wings be like the wicked witch vanity pls sts say no that animation looks ugly

Kingumar
08-10-2015, 05:32 AM
Guys if u want wings u can equip the Halloween set it has wing and vanity both at the same time

aerodacto
08-10-2015, 07:13 AM

Yes yes yes

epicrrr
08-10-2015, 08:30 AM
will as long as we have a new plat reward im actually happy, as banner slot or armor slot.

Sorcerie
08-10-2015, 09:43 AM
It's been suggested before, but I'll suggest it again, make wings a banner instead of a vanity armor!Quoting this so STS can try and deliver, it would be nice to wear the new elon fairy wings set with the new elon queen dress for maximum style-age. Same for the green ones and the Huglthulu Wings.

Please, Please, Please make them a banner so we can wear them with vanities.

Otahaanak
08-10-2015, 10:41 AM
Any chance you could make the wings capable of being worn in EITHER the banner or armor slot?

Rosybuds
08-10-2015, 12:23 PM
I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch sky

So many wings lately though

Lol well that Cheered me up But I love The Wings... :encouragement::triumphant: 💸💸💸💸

Dimitrian
08-10-2015, 01:51 PM
Do you have any plans of buffing Jord's staff?
It sucks...

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Okawood
08-10-2015, 02:21 PM
Damn when is the update ? ._.

coldheart
08-10-2015, 02:41 PM
Hmm I guess what sts means by next week is Friday :-)I hope I'm wrong

hina
08-10-2015, 05:51 PM
I always wanted wings thnx sts I still love your game:-)

Mateus Prado
08-10-2015, 06:17 PM
as I take the mission of dobabear ?

Xdumbx
08-10-2015, 07:46 PM
What day are they coming out?

tokko
08-10-2015, 08:12 PM
tem essa missão cara eu não vir! onde tem?

Tapash Bose
08-11-2015, 12:29 PM
which jewels happen to drop easily lol..useless water,nature and diamonds ..? I fully agree that a class specific noble gem ..finesse/fury/mind would have been much rewarding .Or for that matter..eye of syrillax...

Wings as a banner does not suffice the effort needed to platinum in the least ..:)

ujangkampak
08-11-2015, 05:22 PM
make dat wings as a vanity for Belts >..< Lmao :banana:

Anynna
08-11-2015, 05:25 PM
When is it out? :(

Dreesart
08-11-2015, 05:45 PM
This wing its so beautiful *-*

Mewtuh
08-11-2015, 07:45 PM
Wings as a banner!

casperkil
08-12-2015, 12:14 AM
This is gonna be sweet

Sent from my LG-D321 using Tapatalk

Barbarkonig caramel
08-12-2015, 03:40 AM
Whoaaaaaa Crimson Wing can trade

Dex Putra
08-12-2015, 03:56 AM
Read this please ..make that wing's in vanity armor not in armor ...thx sts .do best ign (bhanas)

Jaffakex
08-12-2015, 08:59 AM
One criticism:

How is this fair or balanced?

So only rogues get better weapon? What about maul and staff? Why don't they also get a buff - a proc buff (damagewise or durationwise) or stat buff?
It seems that since everyone is quite frankly only playing rogue, you listen only to their pleas and forget about the rest of your characters in game.

mesalin
08-12-2015, 09:04 AM
One criticism:

How is this fair or balanced?

So only rogues get better weapon? What about maul and staff? Why don't they also get a buff - a proc buff (damagewise or durationwise) or stat buff?
It seems that since everyone is quite frankly only playing rogue, you listen only to their pleas and forget about the rest of your characters in game.
Yeea... I hope wings will buff also maul and staff

I'm so fresh

Geusaquc
08-12-2015, 06:08 PM
Well what about the fact that the crate bow doesn't get a proc but the crate gun does? Haven't tested the tank weapon but the Mage gun has a pretty nice proc on it. Bow isn't as good as the crate bow anyway, let's just let sts buff the damage and not complain about something for once, just for fun. We can try that anyway.

Ravager
08-12-2015, 06:14 PM
Well what about the fact that the crate bow doesn't get a proc but the crate gun does? Haven't tested the tank weapon but the Mage gun has a pretty nice proc on it. Bow isn't as good as the crate bow anyway, let's just let sts buff the damage and not complain about something for once, just for fun. We can try that anyway.

Crate gun has a proc? What is the proc?

Geusaquc
08-12-2015, 06:35 PM
Imagine the old firey flintlock charged shot, big fireball, but purple with a lightning strike. It's an aoe explosion with a lightning strike on the target you hit.
Looks kinda like a small shadowflare

jaggedpvp
08-12-2015, 08:27 PM
We wait new wings fix crimson o.O

will0
08-12-2015, 10:20 PM
please add stats some special features / bonuses to the vanity wings to make it more exclusive.

gnome2
08-13-2015, 04:41 AM
I can flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Alphonso14
08-13-2015, 08:45 AM
I think there was a bug when the update started because my Cupid wings turned into one of those wings only it was the green version and my body wasn't showing only my head lol! The next day everything got back to normal my Cupid wings are now Cupid wings!But before that I went around town pranking everyone lol! 😝

Edward Coug
08-13-2015, 12:22 PM
please add stats some special features / bonuses to the vanity wings to make it more exclusive.

Vanities are vanities. No stats please.

djtreddz
08-13-2015, 12:43 PM
Thanks STS! :)

Послато са SM-G313HN уз помоћ Тапатока

crudmudgeon
08-13-2015, 02:05 PM
Imagine the old firey flintlock charged shot, big fireball, but purple with a lightning strike. It's an aoe explosion with a lightning strike on the target you hit.
Looks kinda like a small shadowflare

Might need one... sounds nifty ;)

crudmudgeon
08-13-2015, 02:07 PM
Look in the sky... it's a bird... it's a plane... No. It's FLYING FAIRY JORD!!! Galen will be funnier ;)

Kingumar
08-13-2015, 06:26 PM
These wings animation looks ugly when walking and the wings are only 70k in auction as a play tier reward while fantasma is above 100k as gold tier reward. Why u guys added the new vanities if u wanted us to use the wings instead of them. Sts u made me look down on u

Please add a noble gem or superb gem depending on the class

Please please please this will fix the whole event

Kingumar
08-13-2015, 06:28 PM
Look in the sky... it's a bird... it's a plane... No. It's FLYING FAIRY JORD!!! Galen will be funnier ;)

U can't use wings on the vanities

Sts screwed the event beside the wings animation looks ugly when u walk with them

Framoja
08-13-2015, 06:59 PM
make banner wings

nathan2693
08-14-2015, 05:02 AM
well... uhmm i think the reward is not that good... when u reach gold tier u will receive a fantasma's egg which cost more than this fairy wings... i love this game though but, i got disappointed on the platinum tier reward. why should we aim for platinum tier reward if we can just buy it cheap in auction...? i saw it in auction last night and the wings cost 50k to 70k. calculate the energy kits that you have bought and u will see that the reward is a joke. pls add more rewards that will satisfy us. i hope that sts is reading this.

Killerss
08-14-2015, 05:27 PM
Yess instead of the title ty

Motherless_Child
08-14-2015, 06:14 PM
So... Any word on whether or not StS intends to eventually make the Crimson red wings a banner slot??? And are the GREEN wings more rare that the Red Crimson wings??? And which wing set do you have a chance of getting via opening locked leaf chests?

Ice
08-18-2015, 05:42 AM
Very ugly... i think is event is only for rouge? the new reward looks very ugly for my mage and tank

Floddish
08-18-2015, 06:04 AM
Can we use the wings as vanity ?

VenomsChaos
08-19-2015, 06:26 AM
eloi vanity set looks good. So many ppl earn it and than a plat tier reward wings :0

So players have to take out vanity for the wear wing...

The wings are waste of effort.