PDA

View Full Version : Ursoth's Assault Event 2015 Feedback Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Seoratrek
08-05-2015, 07:11 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=137865&d=1438878464

Please use this thread to give feedback for the Ursoth 2015 event.

Important Links:

Announcement Thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?255569-Ursoth-s-Assault-is-Upon-Us-in-Arcane-Legends!-New-Items-Pets-and-Vanities)

Unicorn Rescue Delayed (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?255807-The-Great-Elondrian-Unicorn-Rescue-DELAYED)

Ursoth Hotfix 8/7 (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?255741-Hotfix-8-7-Changes-to-Ursoth-s-Assault)

Bellaelda
08-06-2015, 07:41 PM
Ok....

So we aren't getting any new mythics
we aren't getting any decent pets (seriously these pets are disappointing stats!!!)
we aren't getting anything worth a dime for plat tier
we are wasting crafting time for portals that give us same bosses

Umm... Why exactly should we bother to running this event??? I'm confused

Ursoth in the past has always been awesome... This is what you give us this year after sns last year??? Seriously??? Was hoping that the squirrel would be atleast be same stats as sns or some new fun pet was gonna release... Feel like I've been waiting a year now for nothing!

I think the prizes for this event need to be reworked and then start event over, lol

Kiritobozz
08-06-2015, 07:49 PM
theres nothing much to say i guess, but i totally agree with your statements. Expected much more from ursoth. This platinum tier award is just a joke...

Caabatric
08-06-2015, 07:54 PM
Yes ikr....

All the bosses are the same as last ursoth except bloodgrub and even that boss is just the same boss as Shaman Pakuna......... graphic's wise

All the new gear is really just bad :/
The gold tier unicorn is selling 60k :/ and its stats are terrible but haven't seen aa in action(I could see this being amazing in clashes if you dont die instantly...)
No new mythic weapons......
The new locks are completely worthless to buy from a plat spender stand point imo...

Really this isn't the event mayn of us were waiting for...
However, I still havent seen 2 of the pets arcane abilities, the stats of the new belt, and bloodgrub in action....

Candylicks
08-06-2015, 08:01 PM
The crates require 10 Elon ess. We can't run event and make crates. Not to mention the contents inside.... Weak!!!!!

This is a major energy based event that many of us are paying to play.

Suggestions:
Plat tier reward change from a title.
Add something to elon locked- how about new mythic stuff like the runes?
Fix the vanity bug. Head with leaves.... Do you guys ever peer review your work before it goes live?
The unicorn food boss is steep. Should have guarantee best boss spawn!!!!

Also the vines spawn so slow. You have to sit there and watch them pop. There is no fluidity in the event.

Yeah this isn't what we expected. Sorry for the feed back being negative.....

Candylicks
08-06-2015, 08:05 PM
Head with leaves vanity.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/06/9ead26f4e9a98302d914870d60a4c38a.jpg

Needs a fix.

Bunny♥
08-06-2015, 08:06 PM
the worse part for me is the unicorn food that is consumed when used and costs 3 energy and 5 candies, needs to wait for 12 hrs to open a "free" portal that spawns everywhere in arlor. Biggest joke ever.

Ebezaanec
08-06-2015, 08:14 PM
The problem for me with these energy events is the fact that I have to run old maps to actually play the darn event.

There's a reason why Tarlok was considered the best event. I logged on and immediately got into the event, often playing for hours and hours on end. Now, I will log on for less than an hour or so to complete Garetta dailies and use up my energies.

Tarlok was like:

/g portal
/g me
/g inv me
/g me

The guild really got together to play the event. I loved that interaction but now it's like those dumb play-n-wait games like Clash of Clans. Tarlok didn't even have the greatest vanities or the greatest weapons/gear. The best things you could achieve were the Breezaga and Whim eggs, but that didn't ruin the gameplay.

STG's events have lost that magic formula. Players log on to play. That's why they are called "players." Restricting the play time, hurts more than it will net the company profit. If it keeps up, many, maybe even myself, will just give up and move on to greener pastures.

Suggestions:

-Jewels for plat tier, give us a noble stat gem!
-Implement free portal spawns from bosses. Not as common as Tarlok, but enough to keep us logged on.

I'll add more later.

Candylicks
08-06-2015, 08:26 PM
The highlight is spotting the floating heads.

mikejee
08-06-2015, 08:32 PM
If you think that's bad look at the lb prizes... The top 10 from each class get a mythic egg with bad stats that's lootable from crates. There's nothing special about it whatsoever. I'll continue running it in hopes that they fix it. But for an event that's 3 weeks of running the same map over and over it's totally not worth it the way it currently is. At least give us something special and unique

Spell
08-06-2015, 08:47 PM
Just make unicorn food infinite usage not one time deal....
I just like running with guildies..

Spell
08-06-2015, 08:54 PM
the worse part for me is the unicorn food that is consumed when used and costs 3 energy and 5 candies, needs to wait for 12 hrs to open a "free" portal that spawns everywhere in arlor. Biggest joke ever.

im sorry sts but this makes no sense to me...why waste 3 energy when u can do the same thing with just 1 ??
Really bums me out...

The best thing imo are the new vanities which are amazing!

kickazzrogue
08-06-2015, 08:59 PM
All the new gear except weps are recolored living and ancient with worse stats shouldnt event gear be better than all previous legend gear :/

Bidiel
08-06-2015, 09:01 PM
agreeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Oursizes
08-06-2015, 09:05 PM
I was also extremely disappointed with this event and the prizes. It's not worth running--not for top 10--not for plat tier--not even for bronze tier. I was really looking forward to this even but sts came up short and failed to deliver

I think only the vanities are worth running for. It seems that sts focused for a month and a week on vanities and less than a week on the event itself.

Serancha
08-06-2015, 09:13 PM

It is the plat purchase energy only, also - can't use the crafted stuff. So 3 paid energy, an hour farming for sugar, and 12 hours crafting for one portal entry? I think not.

The gold tier unicorn as well as the legendary and mythic unicorns are all common level damage stats (160 damage and 10% crit at end game - as shown on the event announcement), which is far far below even an epic quality pet at the same level.

It's a shame because the unicorns are really gorgeous.

That's not even starting on the event bow, which is 64 damage less than the crate bows.

princesslovess
08-06-2015, 09:28 PM
The only thing i like about this event is the rouge are warrior vanities only thing i'm running for and nothing else.

Bellaelda
08-06-2015, 10:19 PM
Lol! And agree with all of you!

Really hope sts reads this and changes some things for this event!

Serancha
08-06-2015, 10:22 PM
I am surprised people expected mythic weapons. They never come out this early in a new season. After all, we haven't even got the elite legendary weapons yet.

That being said, one would expect the event gear to be at least on par with the crate gear - 60+ damage below for a weapon is more than baffling.

Usazaasara
08-06-2015, 10:26 PM
I am surprised people expected mythic weapons. They never come out this early in a new season. After all, we haven't even got the elite legendary weapons yet.

That being said, one would expect the event gear to be at least on par with the crate gear - 60+ damage below for a weapon is more than baffling.
I don't think it was necessarily mythic weps people were hoping for, just something worth working/running for. We were giving 3 crappy maps for expansion and now a crappy big event...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Wutzgood
08-06-2015, 10:33 PM
No matter what people will never be happy. Every event there are always complain topics. This is too easy or this is too hard or this is op or this has bad stats or too many mythic weapons or not enough. Just be happy this game is still getting events after so many years.

Kiritobozz
08-06-2015, 10:40 PM
No matter what people will never be happy. Every event there are always complain topics. This is too easy or this is too hard or this is op or this has bad stats or too many mythic weapons or not enough. Just be happy this game is still getting events after so many years.

Every event has positives and negatives. Feedback is given in order to point out these negatives so that the next event will be better. However, this event does not show any improvement whatsoever in comparison to previous events and its spacetime studio's job to take a further look into this.

Caabatric
08-06-2015, 10:53 PM
I must say that sts could have avoided such disappointment towards the event so easily...

Option 1. Change gold tier pet to award +15 all stats as well as what it already has(maybe make primary +20 instead of +25 though). This would easily have become a strong rogue pvp clash pet....... + give plat tier players a small extra prize with the title (20 leafy chests....)

Option 2. Change the stats of the gears to be >=(tradeoffs) than the crate level 46 gear...

Option 3. Buff all the pets stats, allow all pets to be dropped from the boss from unicorn portals with a relatively high chance(5% of any egg except the golden mythic egg) assuming it is still the one time use portals...

Option 4. Dont make it one time use unicorn portals

Option 5. The weapons launched should have slightly worse stats (- 5 damage or so - 50 health) than crate gear, but should have a quest involving the unicorn portals to receive a proc and a + to primary stat to give it slightly better stats....

Option 6. Improve lb prize

Ebezaanec
08-06-2015, 10:57 PM

At this point, should there be even any new elite legendaries? Everyone seems to be on the mythic bandwagon. Legendaries are a joke anyways, so might as well make mythic the new legendary.

In PL, legendaries made sense because it was the highest tier apart from the small class of "elite" tier weapons. In AL, it is eclipsed by not one, but two rarities, both of which are very cheap and easy to obtain.

Retire the legendaries and let them dominate the locked market. Seems like that's what they have been degraded to anyways.

Ebezaanec
08-06-2015, 11:02 PM

When you throw standards out the window, the dam begins to crack.

I have invested a lot of my time in this game (a faint amount compared to others) and I would absolutely hate to see a great title like AL fall because of neglect.

AL should not fail by the very own people who built it up, especially when they have an active community at their disposal.

kananaskis
08-06-2015, 11:11 PM

I agree, it'd be nice to use a new bow with a cool proc, it could have slightly less damage than crate bows, like 5 say.

I think the origin of the problem is that the crate bows were released with too high damage, and when there was a fix there was a backlash because people had based decisions on the damage when first released. The crate bows were probably meant to be around where these new bows are, which is what they were when they were "nerfed" when the shuyal bow proc was removed. After that fix they still had higher damage relative to crate and store chest bows at the same level (like 30 more rather than 100). At this point these event bows aren't of any use unless their damage is increased closer the crate bows as they are now.

I don't know why people were expecting new mythic weapons so soon, the elondrian mythics weren't released until 5 months into the last season. Anyway too bad about these event legendary bows. I'd say bring up their damage so they make an interesting alternative to the crate bows.

Edward Coug
08-06-2015, 11:20 PM

I thought we'd get level 43 mythic weapons, like the armor and belt.

kananaskis
08-06-2015, 11:25 PM
at first glance the event armors have slightly worse stats than the crate and new maps armors which doesn't make sense for event gear i think.

kananaskis
08-06-2015, 11:28 PM
it's still early days...i hope a better plat tier reward is added in.

justhell
08-06-2015, 11:28 PM
-.- really? this year ursoth is that bad? Haven't yet have time to login... owh wait ursoth already start?.... dem

Niixed
08-06-2015, 11:41 PM
Ok....

So we aren't getting any new mythics
we aren't getting any decent pets (seriously these pets are disappointing stats!!!)
we aren't getting anything worth a dime for plat tier
we are wasting crafting time for portals that give us same bosses

Umm... Why exactly should we bother to running this event??? I'm confused

Ursoth in the past has always been awesome... This is what you give us this year after sns last year??? Seriously??? Was hoping that the squirrel would be atleast be same stats as sns or some new fun pet was gonna release... Feel like I've been waiting a year now for nothing!

I think the prizes for this event need to be reworked and then start event over, lol

I don't think restarting the event is the answer. However, this is an historic moment - STS didn't just nerf Helena - they nerfed the entire event. :(

The platinum tier reward of a title is ridiculously anticlimactic and seems out of place in a repeat of the first major event STS ever held with the new energy system. A title is insufficient and doesn't reflect well on STS considering many players are investing real money into this event. The word 'stingy' comes to mind. Other plat tier rewards were the paracelsus stone and the eye of syrillax (sp?), but now we have... a title?
I thought the goblin event was a much better idea with the portals that spawned infrequently and closed within 30 seconds. Having to pay such a high price to access the Ursoth II final boss is ridiculous. I'll probably do it once just to experience the boss, but that'll be it. Why must portal access be consumable AND the consumable be overly difficult to obtain?
Compared to last year's gold teir reward, Dovabear, Fantasma looks awful in terms of stats. Perhaps the aa makes up for it, though. I have yet to see any reviews of how it works.

Players understand that STS is working hard, but it's difficult not to feel like Ursoth II is a huge let down. :(

Novyaj Zeanreh
08-06-2015, 11:48 PM
useless LB pet award!!!! it should be obtainable only by running LB top 10 and shoudn't be available from new leaf locked crates LOL... completely unexpected:/

~PureUnity~
08-07-2015, 12:12 AM
Does the leaf crates recipe disappear after each use?

Titanium
08-07-2015, 12:13 AM
Why on earth you have to make a plat sale since arent any fresh loots ? Mindblowing

Wazakesy
08-07-2015, 12:16 AM
Why make the LB prize something that can come out of the lockeds?

DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF THE LB.

CYC
08-07-2015, 12:39 AM
I don't think restarting the event is the answer. However, this is an historic moment - STS didn't just nerf Helena - they nerfed the entire event. :(

The platinum tier reward of a title is ridiculously anticlimactic and seems out of place in a repeat of the first major event STS ever held with the new energy system. A title is insufficient and doesn't reflect well on STS considering many players are investing real money into this event. The word 'stingy' comes to mind. Other plat tier rewards were the paracelsus stone and the eye of syrillax (sp?), but now we have... a title?
I thought the goblin event was a much better idea with the portals that spawned infrequently and closed within 30 seconds. Having to pay such a high price to access the Ursoth II final boss is ridiculous. I'll probably do it once just to experience the boss, but that'll be it. Why must portal access be consumable AND the consumable be overly difficult to obtain?
Compared to last year's gold teir reward, Dovabear, Fantasma looks awful in terms of stats. Perhaps the aa makes up for it, though. I have yet to see any reviews of how it works.

Players understand that STS is working hard, but it's difficult not to feel like Ursoth II is a huge let down. :(

I don't think sts nerfed the entire event but they just don't have enough time to make it in line with lv46 difficulty level. So we lv 46 players are just fighting lv 41 bosses. Also it makes this event pretty crippled....LOL

vawaid
08-07-2015, 12:54 AM
bring back goblin invasion T_T. it had better gears

Hectororius
08-07-2015, 01:03 AM

Actually we did get 41 mythics this early cuz you know, elondrian mythic weapons from last year.

Not that sts has ever been consistent about anything. Except for being consistently inconsistent.

MissVy
08-07-2015, 01:07 AM
Energy essences drops weren't as good as the previous goblin event... The consumable key to the portal would be ok if farmable energy can be used... Was gonna buy plat but nothing good to open. The only good thing about this event is Ankh prices have gone down to 39k good to stock up for elites... Hoarded a lot of locked rengol crates but the elondrian essences needed is 10! Which doesnt have a good drop rate too. :-/ and the elondrian locked prices? Was expecting a higher amount, with the ingredients required....sigh.
If this continues, might just do it till gold tier. Might be time to move to Forsaken mobile. The community here is really good though... The game content, not so sure anymore.

X

CYC
08-07-2015, 01:26 AM
in goblin event, i pulled my full strength to get TWO nightshade. But in this one, I don't know whether i can get the 2500 token vanity for only one char even I farm the energy like crazy. The reusable altar relic in goblin helps a lot. But in this one, i really regret i bought the unicorn food recipe. The product is consumable and it needs 12 hrs and 3 energy to craft. BTW, why does the consumable event lock RECIPE cost so many tokens? I feel that if I want to get the vanity, I have to abandon the opportunity to craft event lock. Maybe this event is only for plat users.....SAD, AND VERY SAD ONLY

Bellaelda
08-07-2015, 01:32 AM
Lololol... I still can't get over the lb prize and the plat tier prizes, hahahaha!

And I'm pretty sure that the shady and surge being in towns as an npcs are just there to mock me!!!

AL Tvvin
08-07-2015, 02:06 AM
Head with leaves vanity.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/06/9ead26f4e9a98302d914870d60a4c38a.jpg

Needs a fix.
Wings are called? And are tradable?

Sent from my LG-v410 using Tapatalk

Ssneakykills
08-07-2015, 02:18 AM
Runs out of thanks for half the posts in this thread.. Pretty much everything has been said for me

bedmaster
08-07-2015, 02:26 AM
The only good thing is the vanities :/ pets r bad, all new gears and weaps are worse than crate pinks... :((((

Sent from my LG-D410 using Tapatalk

mesalin
08-07-2015, 02:43 AM
Well yea only vanity are good ... I counted for better stats pets... Not for weak stats like that... Its my first ursoth and i though here will be dova huh...also new bow is weak ...

I'm so fresh

KingMartin
08-07-2015, 02:44 AM
Guys, just keep running and hoard tokens.... You know STS... 2 days before event end they announce that SnS can be bought for 10000 tokens ;-)

Like the last time - they changed LB prizes when after having read original post I decided to give up LB runs... Since then I never believe that the announcement is final. Good luck!

Newcomx
08-07-2015, 02:55 AM
I just bought Unicorn Food recipe and just know I can't use Forged Energy Kit... x_x. I'm losing interest playing this event.

leeelooo
08-07-2015, 03:39 AM
They Never Crunch

Hellgamer
08-07-2015, 05:53 AM
Basically i guess there are about 100 ppl who play for ledgeboards so this will affect them and lower even scores but next event will get bigger ledgeboards scores. The vanities are perfect (love playing galen,kinda sounds strange that there is a maul with his name as he uses "hands". So basically everyone will get the vanities, the gold rewards and dont bother form more . Its not a great event but personally i dont bother

Trojan2100
08-07-2015, 06:16 AM
Everyone will get vanity ? Are you on drugs ? 2500 token for vanity come on

Dimitrian
08-07-2015, 06:20 AM
Everyone will get vanity ? Are you on drugs ? 2500 token for vanity come on

You suggest anything better to farm!

For everyone,of course,including the undergeared players...

Bunny♥
08-07-2015, 06:34 AM
Hello,

Mostly everyone is complaining about plat tier reward and LB rewards so I will just leave that discussion up to other threads. My complain is about unicorn food, I don't really mind with the rewards LB is offering and other stuff. Its not a big deal for me as well that plat tier reward is just a title, my concern is about this unicorn food that is used only once. It doesn't seems right, seriously.

First of, that item needs to be crafted for 12 hrs... WOAH! The recipe is not tradable nor stashable, same with the unicorn sugars. With this, we are stick and forced to farm them in one alt only - not gonna get 200 tokens on 5 alts eh! Second, it requires 3 energy for 1 entry .. for one "free" portal they say. Third, 5 unicorn sugars, seriously, sugars are not easy to loot! 5 sugars?!! needs half an hour to complete them!

I would love to have these changes:

- make recipes at least stashable.
- make sugar to be tradable.
- lessen the crafting time for each food - 12 hrs is insane, js.
- let us use the food at least 4 times before its will be removed in our inventory, we spent 3 energies for that.

thanks for reading.

onadraosari
08-07-2015, 06:39 AM
You are right. But, Sugar loot not bad in wt4. I looted 7 for 2 runs.
Is it true about Unicorn food, that we can use it only one time? If it's true, then its just wasting of gold :/
No, event not good. If STS won't change something, then its will be one of the most bad events...

Bunny♥
08-07-2015, 06:42 AM
You are right. But, Sugar loot not bad in wt4. I looted 7 for 2 runs.
Is it true about Unicorn food, that we can use it only one time? If it's true, then its just wasting of gold :/
No, event not good. If STS won't change something, then its will be one of the most bad events...

yes, just 1 time. What STS is trying to give about unicorn food is that 1 player / partymate is the one who gets to have "free access" on the portal, the rest of the teammate pays for the portal. That is really a lame idea.

onadraosari
08-07-2015, 06:46 AM
Then Food need 1 energy kit. Because for 1 using of that food 3 energy kits it's very much. Or, when food was used just add to him 5-10 sugars.
Idk what is going on with Ursoth event. Sts dont have better ideas?? Why do they dont listen us? We have a lot of ideas

Farmingizhard
08-07-2015, 07:01 AM
This ursoth is goood...

1) everyone was pissed lb winners got SnS last year... the only way to fix this is NOT adding more op pets each year or the problem will just be brought up the next year.. so what did STG do? Add a golden egg. That solves the problem... not an op pet and no one can cry because they can just get the normal one.

2) warriors got a pretty decent pet in the form of squirrels... (this is a stretch) STG'S attempt at making wars more useful in pvp?? (Yes, yes i know they should focus on pve...)

3) They made it possible to get an incredible vanity by simply running the event... this trumps all cause those vanities are crazy.

4) stop crying you're never gonna get a free amazing vanity, an op arcane/lb pet for all, a free portal system, the best pets every event, etc etc. Feel free to add to this list of negatives everyone seems to be focusing on this event.

Kiritobozz
08-07-2015, 07:04 AM
no.., just no....

Oezheasate
08-07-2015, 07:08 AM
This ursoth is goood...

1) everyone was pissed lb winners got SnS last year... the only way to fix this is NOT adding more op pets each year or the problem will just be brought up the next year.. so what did STG do? Add a golden egg. That solves the problem... not an op pet and no one can cry because they can just get the normal one.

2) warriors got a pretty decent pet in the form of squirrels... (this is a stretch) STG'S attempt at making wars more useful in pvp?? (Yes, yes i know they should focus on pve...)

3) They made it possible to get an incredible vanity by simply running the event... this trumps all cause those vanities are crazy.

4) stop crying you're never gonna get a free amazing vanity, an op arcane/lb pet for all, a free portal system, the best pets every event, etc etc. Feel free to add to this list of negatives everyone seems to be focusing on this event.

You are wrong, did you even think 5 seconds about what youre posting there?

Farmingizhard
08-07-2015, 07:11 AM
Yup I'm a positive human being [insert dancing banana here]

Farmingizhard
08-07-2015, 07:20 AM
Fixed that for u.

Yw.

Thanks sorry for the slip up

codered
08-07-2015, 07:21 AM
-.- im down after reading this post,,,1 food 1 chance --"

onadraosari
08-07-2015, 07:27 AM
This ursoth is goood...

Did u was in Halloween and Winter event? If not, then u dont know what is real event.
The one good thing in Ursoth 2015, its vanity...

Kiritobozz
08-07-2015, 07:29 AM
Did u was in Halloween and Winter event? If not, then u dont know what is real event.

Such english, but yeah I agree

Titanium
08-07-2015, 07:36 AM
Because of people like you this game can't move forward. Everything you can't get it's a fruit and nobody has to taste it.

Candylicks
08-07-2015, 07:39 AM
We clearly are disappointed. However, I have been a supporter of sts and am willing to bet they will make some tweaks based on our feedback that won't totally rock the boat.

1. Give a gem as plat reward. We will run for it and you know it!!!! Even a recycled Para or eye. How about a noble gem?

2. The event crates are weak. Remove the ten ess required to craft them so we can spend the time in event not wt4. Also how about adding those runes we need for the mythics upcoming, then we have more motivation to open.

3. The unicorn portal stings. Either allow us to use the same food or make the boss a guarantee last one. Pretty sad when I platted through my food and boss spawn wasn't the last one.

We love you guys we really do. Please fix this for us. Ursoth needs a tweak!!! We are paying to play, make it worth our time and money. Thank you guys, you got this!!!!

hioo
08-07-2015, 07:44 AM
All the lb pet has is gold eyes... and some different hair... id rather watch documentaries

Dimitrian
08-07-2015, 07:59 AM

Lol...
Personally,i took part in almost all of AL's major events(missed winter 2012),so i do know what was it like...

So...let,s do some comparisons:
Halloween 2013:my first event,it was a series of daily quests.I rate it 7/10
Winter 2013:best event ever IMO,it introduced the event dungeons,and the rewards weren't that OP,but everyone had a chance to get them.I remember when i used to shout on guildchat "OMG FOUND PORTAL JOIN QUICK!" ...Ah,such good times :D I rate this event 10/10
Goblin event 2014:this event was a test. 6/10
Ursoth 2014:best event of 2014,and the 2nd best of all time.The rewards were great and it was worth farming for. But the amount of points for gold tier was enormous and i was 10 about points close to get Dova -_- 9.5/10
Halloween 2014:nice event overall,but the dc problem destroyed it all 8/10
Winter 2014:nice event,but for me it wasn't too much of a thing...But i still rate it 9/10
Goblin 2015:many improvements since last year,not too much struggle to get to gold tier.It was very easy to make money in the first day of the event,but they changed it after -_- Also this event gave birth to the portal that had new bosses in it.I know you all had fun killing that Gore-blin :D 8.5/10
Ursoth 2015:i don't need to explain this. 3/10

In conclusion:
Winter 2013>Ursoth 2014>Winter 2014>Goblin 2015>Halloween 2014>Halloween 2013>Goblin 2014>Ursoth 2015

Dimitrian
08-07-2015, 08:02 AM
Also new mythic stuff at 46 and buff the unicorns

Kirysaki
08-07-2015, 08:06 AM
Disappointed that it was 1 use only too. I felt like I'd wasted 200 tokens for nothing...
But I sold the food for 220k so it kinda makes up for it... Can buy 17 energies with it or so, and being gold tier I could run Helena 17 times and still get 204 tokens back (not to mention Ursoth) but still...
Might have been good merching tool at the beginning 3 energies for 13k --> 200k, but prices are gonna drop so fast now lol.

I really thought it was like the Goblin altar relic. Everyone in guild did too.
BUT!
If used correctly, I believe Unicorn Food can help you save 1 energy. It's 3 energies for a reason, I hope. If you have trustworthy friends or guildies, you could get a pt where each has 1 Unicorn Food, then hunt for Unicorn altars. 3 energies = 4 people running. Find 4 portals use 4 foods and get 4 portals for 3 energies.

I wanted to do this but guildies don't seem to want to do it so my recipe is in standby, but it would be great if we could make this work out

Btw sugars aren't too difficult to farm, I find more of those than energies! Although it might be just because I get 0-2 energies per wt4 run ;-;

Candylicks
08-07-2015, 08:08 AM
Also new mythic stuff at 46 and buff the unicorns
I am guessing they have something else in place for mythic weapons that we aren't privy to yet. I can get over that if they insert the runes that we will indeed need in these crates.

And yeah unicorn is eh. Buff for sure.

jaokajede
08-07-2015, 08:12 AM
+1 for this thread. It isnt really worth it to play this event..

DarrenPR
08-07-2015, 08:18 AM
It's completely and utterly unfair for an overpowered pet (SnS) to be added to the game as an exclusive last year, and STS doesn't want to make that same mistake again. Cool. Except now, a year later, the elite like 25 people who haven't gotten banned or quit who still have SnS completely rule the pve LB and when you see an SnS used in pvp and you don't have a counter to the stacked pools, you leave the match entirely (if you're sane). It's about time that the regular players have something on par with SnS to at least have a chance to compete against the owners of SnS from last year.

Motherless_Child
08-07-2015, 08:21 AM
OMG?!?!?!

You mean to tell me that after using your EVENT energy kits and candies to CRAFT food to open portals, the created portals take you to random bosses and not a guaranteed bloodgrub fight?!?!?!?!??

That just put the icing on the cake!!!

And I was also thinking the same thing about the crafted event lockeds... They should at least include runes and other needed items for new mythics.... They only contain "WINGS" and that new disappointing tyrannica pet....

Aserockon
08-07-2015, 08:25 AM
+1 to these suggestions

Kyle Holmes
08-07-2015, 08:25 AM
I thought they would have took all the happy feedback about the relic from goblin event and implemented the same kind of thing into this event, they would make the same amount of money, prob more because as it stands people ain't even bothering to run the event. Pretty bad low by StS for us players. CoC will never make the same amount of money that AL makes. So killing this game will only kill their wallets.

sent from fritters beak

Ellysius
08-07-2015, 08:26 AM
+1
The pets are only for looks lol
I'd like to add:

Leaf Locks - We need to buy the recipe for each Leaf Crate we wanna craft?
That's just not right.

P.S.
Good job for vanities.

Sorcerie
08-07-2015, 08:27 AM
I'm not usually one to jump on the bandwagon of haters unless it's really serious, and this time, you guys got school buses filled for miles.

I gotta say, the only thing I'm looking forward to is watching the prices of all these items bottoming out in another week so I don't have to run it.

The best thing you guys have to offer this time around are few things:

Gold Tyrannica - Awesome looking Unicorn with sparkles, wings, and an eerie gold gaze. Only for Top 10 on LB, but still, points for shiny things with better dye jobs and wings.

The new CoC Vanities - Available to the masses for a mountainous 2500 elon tokens. Very well designed with some unique particles, a vanity collectors dream. I look foward to actually earning the two of these I need.

The Elondrian leaf wings - Also well designed and sparkly, bit harder to obtain since it's from locked, but worth it if you can get a set.

The rest, however, is a colossal disappointment.

The re-colored vanities from last year are horrible. Too dark and too muddy. I get that it's probably supposed to channel autumn leaves or whatever, but the colors are just way too opaque with almost no contrast whatsoever in the details so it ends up looking like a brown/reddish brown blob across all the classes. Ugly and needs recolored desperately.

The pets are all great, visually, but the stats across the board are just plain meh. Are the AA's so amazing that there was no reason to make them up to par with past event pets or to prepare for upcoming Orc elite content? Cause it doesn't seem like it, js.

Return of little bear (to stable)? Bleh, pass.

Vanity legendary weapons? Zzz, why even bother? How about you actually make vanity weapons instead of weapons for vanity.

And last but not least, the crafting for portals with unicorn candies is absurd. Please re-evaluate the components and the length of time to craft for 1 portal. The event is already disappointing enough as it is.

Hectororius
08-07-2015, 08:30 AM
I don't think having the mythic runes will happen in lockeds since its supposed to be completely free to play to obtain. However I do agree the plat tier needs some kind of special noble jewel to make it worth everyone's efforts. Even A noble jewel would be acceptable at this point.

Ellysius
08-07-2015, 08:32 AM
I don't think having the mythic runes will happen in lockeds since its supposed to be completely free to play to obtain. However I do agree the plat tier needs some kind of special noble jewel to make it worth everyone's efforts. Even A noble jewel would be acceptable at this point.

Hi Hectororor.

Candylicks
08-07-2015, 08:39 AM
Yes but they are also in the orc crates completely free to open. It wouldn't make the set have any p2w aspect just branch it out a little.

Hellgamer
08-07-2015, 08:44 AM
Personally i think instead of kits it should cost 3 energy essences. Then its like a crafted kit+ unicorn food= portal . Seems pretty fair. When ppl reach gold , its either helena or ursoth. Spending 3 energy for a chance of last boss is opretty bad

Diggdugg
08-07-2015, 08:53 AM
There is no incentive to run the event.. Sts NEEDS to input an some incentive.

1. Make the unicorn food like last event where it was permanent - it brought teamwork and moral to guilds while they looked for portal
2. Omg give us something worth spending obscene amounts of energy to get platinum tier a stupid title isn't going to cut it
3. Make vines pop faster and bosses a little bit more challenging with drops to keep people running
4. Last put something worth opening locks in the event you have focused all this event on f2p throw those that use plat a bone so they are willing to spend real money to keep this game afloat

Candylicks
08-07-2015, 08:56 AM
Yeah I forgot that. Can you send a dev into AL and play the event to see this? You have to stand there and wait for the vines to pop so the boss will spawn. The fluidity of the map is pretty low... Hard to get a groove on with it. The vines need to come up quicker for us and it wouldn't hurt if you upped the boss difficulty either. Using a few ankh here and there isn't a bad thing.

Usazaasara
08-07-2015, 08:56 AM
I would have been ok with the title at plat tier if it had included an uber fantastic gem or pet or something along those lines but this event is such garbage and that's the most constructive term I can come up with at this point. I've only been here since Halloween event and they have progressively worsened. Goblin event was good with the amulet and portals bc you were almost guaranteed last boss every time. People ran their butts off for NS.... Tarlok was great bc of eyes. Even with the bugs n glitches, previous events surpassed this event ten folds. I want to be a fan of events... I really do. They're supposed to be exciting and fun and give us something new to do and a break from the regular grind we're all on daily... this is usually the chance for people to make a decent stash pile of gold to play on for a lite bit but please, someone tell me how we're supposed to make gold with nothing of value being earned here.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

G-M
08-07-2015, 09:00 AM
Hi all thank you for the feedback. Please try to keep it in this thread. It's much easier to read and respond if it's in one place instead of in many different threads. Thanks.

Justg
08-07-2015, 09:03 AM
Hi all thank you for the feedback. Please try to keep it in this thread. It's much easier to read and respond if it's in one place instead of in many different threads. Thanks.

I'll add to this by asking that you keep your feedback level and professional. Rants, threats to quit, calling us crazy or lazy, all of these things are not helpful and will be subject to moderation.

In other words, please be cool, and so will we.

Bellaelda
08-07-2015, 09:07 AM
Thanks gm!

Three things you guys should do Imo to fix this...

1) Give us shady n surge back (recolor it or whatever... And make it either lb prize or throw it in locked

2) Give us some op gem or jewel along with the title for plat (either a noble gem or para I know the masses would appreciate!)

3) Make free portals less likely to spawn, but make the unicorn thing unlimited use!

oh... I've also had twinks saying that they would like to see the belt lv to character opening it... I think they are feeling left out and want a belt too

Just give it all to us! Make us all happy and shut us all up for good! Lol

Tatman
08-07-2015, 09:07 AM
I have pretty much nothing constructive to say. This event is fubar imo.

Anyway, in order to make it slightly less unacceptable, you can probably do at least one or two of these:

1. Improve the pets. They are cute and nice looking, which is great. But that's not enough. Compare the squirrels or the gold tier unicorn to pets like Blinky or Nilbog and you get the picture.

2. Either make food permanent use, or shorten the crafting time to like 2 hours.

3. Add something, anything, to the plat tier "reward".

jaokajede
08-07-2015, 09:10 AM
Bring out new arcane pet and lower droprate to make rengol crates more expensive. So non plat Players can farm something aswell

Oezheasate
08-07-2015, 09:10 AM
I'll add to this by asking that you keep your feedback level and professional. Rants, threats to quit, calling us crazy or lazy, all of these things are not helpful and will be subject to moderation.

Good to know but the main issue hasnt been adressed, at least from my point of view. Why is the ursoth event so underpar compared to most of the previous events and does the STS team have any plans of altering specific things in the event?
Because something must be severely wrong if such a huge proportion of the AL forum community is literally fuming.
You've done a pretty good job with previous events, at least to my knowledge and this one is to say the least, disappointing.

Haligali
08-07-2015, 09:28 AM
2) Give us some op gem or jewel along with the title for plat (either a noble gem or para I know the masses would appreciate!)

Gems are gone, but a noble jewel platinum tier reward for your class (fury/mind/finesse) is a good idea.

Alcta
08-07-2015, 09:33 AM
Energy Essence is more hard to drop than goblin invasion - 1 hour = 1 energy... Rofl

Change price call of Champions vanity from 2.5k to 2k ... 2.5 i hard... Only for no-lifes - 10 hours everyday
All players want have fun from game :)

Whoamaaaan
08-07-2015, 09:45 AM
IMO there are two issues here:

1. unreasonable expectations. Yes, we players have had very high expectations for this event. That is partly our fault, but we had those expectations because of the level of play at last years ursoth. mythics, pets, vanities, etc were all top notch last year. Even the legendary gear was top notch. Elondrian pendants, rings, etc from last year are still heavily used. Also, it was worth the grind to craft elondrian crates. i made a lot of money selling those. I also spent plat opening a lot of elondrian crates. They were in high demand because every crate had good loot. When you compare rewards and loot from both years, this year is woefully inept. In fact, it is still (a year later) more beneficial to open elondrian crates from last year than this year's version. That is fundamentally wrong. And demand for the leaf crates is plummeting. People will stop grinding the event because there is not much gold to be made from them. no incentive to open them. So yes, maybe we players can be blamed for having unreasonable expectations, but we have those expectations because that's where the bar was set, and the players want that high level of content.

2. STS newly stated philosophy of updating content. STS has come out and said the new goal is to release more frequent, smaller events instead of infrequent large events. okay that sounds good, but these "smaller events" still need to have some sort of incentive. Gauntlet was actually kind of insulting to me. It felt to me (and many others) like an inferior product was thrown out just to keep us quiet about current content. Not saying that was the intention, but it definitely had that feel. Now with ursoth, I am starting to get that impression as well. Content is very unambitious. It feels like STS is not quite getting what players want. Players want to farm gear. They want to make gold. Every event should have that component in mind. I appreciate the effort to have regular updates and new content, but it is starting to feel like we are just being pacified. I dont think devs are lazy, and I dont think there is a conspiracy to ONLY milk us for plat. I think there is a misunderstanding of what players want in content. Yes we want to have new things to do. we want events. But we want a reason to participate in those events. Running with friends and having comraderie is great, but we need loot.

That's my opinion, but I can safely say that 90% of other end game players i talk to feel the same way

Candylicks
08-07-2015, 09:46 AM
Add a noble gem to plat tier.

Reduce or remove the Elondrian essences for event crates.

Add better loot for event crates, can you do runes?

Add dovabear for tokens to the vendor

Look at unicorn, he's weak.

Check the vine spawn times in the map and increase the boss difficulty.

diimitrii
08-07-2015, 09:50 AM
What all you guys are saying is so true i'm only running event atm for the vanity of 2500tokens..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk

Markods
08-07-2015, 09:51 AM
Not enough time, lol. The delayed the event...

DarrenPR
08-07-2015, 10:00 AM

Let's keep the ancestral runes out of crates. Don't make 46 mythic another platinum thing. Yes, the runes drop from Orc chests, but those are farmable from gameplay, platinum is not.

Mewtuh
08-07-2015, 10:01 AM
Totally agree!

Candylicks
08-07-2015, 10:04 AM
Let's keep the ancestral runes out of crates. Don't make 46 mythic another platinum thing. Yes, the runes drop from Orc chests, but those are farmable from gameplay, platinum is not.
Keep in mind the cycle of this all. If we don't want to open locked then the locked price goes rock bottom. It's already there.

Then nobody has a way to farm for gold.

But OK if it's against the majority wishes fine. Then make a suggestion that is NOT vanity to add inside the crates so we want to open.

Because rt now poppers ain't opening. Ren locked are at an all time low when during events they should skyrocket and everyone is able to benefit from.

Transfordark
08-07-2015, 10:05 AM
Well instead of gem it could be the new belt or something but I definitely agree with these solutions.
Well no gems recipe this event so how about for plat tier, non trade able recipe for crafting some new elon gems which would give +2 str, +2 int, +2 Dex and +20 armor.
The components needed could be hard how about 5 elon essence, 1 weak jewels of all the gems except Chao gems.

Its just a suggestion but it could be something like this or any other opinion of a new gem.

Pandaxxo
08-07-2015, 10:08 AM
The unicorn food thingy is ridiculous. Just make them permanent like the goblin event last time!

DarrenPR
08-07-2015, 10:20 AM
Keep in mind the cycle of this all. If we don't want to open locked then the locked price goes rock bottom. It's already there.

Then nobody has a way to farm for gold.

But OK if it's against the majority wishes fine. Then make a suggestion that is NOT vanity to add inside the crates so we want to open.

Because rt now poppers ain't opening. Ren locked are at an all time low when during events they should skyrocket and everyone is able to benefit from.

You're saying I should suggest something worth gambling for with real money in a small mobile game? You're talking to the wrong guy for that. My thought on any game, MMOs especially, is that they should NEVER have micro transactions that profit a player directly (gambling or not). I'm perfectly fine with enhancers or consumables like ankhs for platinum, because that doesn't instantly give someone the best gear, completely bypassing hours of gameplay. My opinion is we should remove crates completely from the game, or as an alternative to that, at least make everything available for platinum also available through gameplay, even at low drop chances. I'll happily farm a map 20k times if it means I'll have a chance at something worth while. The only reason that I don't bother is because everything worth anything in this game is made available to platinum spenders at relative ease. the problem isn't that the crates don't have any new good stuff, the problem is the crates exist in the first place. I would happily pay a reasonable monthly fee to play this game if there was more frequent updates and platinum didn't exist - meaning everything is farmable one way or another.

Regardless, this is getting away from the topic at hand, so let's try and keep things on how we can improve Ursoth: make plat tier reward a noble jewel of a primary stat that you choose along with the title. It would be nice to have a noble in my inventory so I can bypass farming 2187 cracked finesse jewels and have at least 1 decent jewel prepared for when I get the new mythic armor.

Alcta
08-07-2015, 10:21 AM
+1 for thread :)

Alhuntrazeck
08-07-2015, 10:23 AM
Couple of suggestions I'll throw against the wall and see what sticks -

1. Platinum tier reward noble jewel of your class as suggested above.

2. Essences necessary for crafting crates lowered to 3. Only ren'gol crates, not locked grand crates of the watch - or at least rename the crates into locked leaf crates of the watch and locked leaf crates of ren'gol, differing loot in the two -

2x chance for mythic in ren'gol, regular odds in normal crates.

3. So to open these crates, there has to be some incentive other than 2x mythic odds. Arcane is the new mythic and nobody who opens crates needs mythic any more especially since there are no new ones this time round... So I suggest buffing Ursoth weapons and making them better than l41 mythic by a small amount (10 dmg?)

Also make the special vanities drop only from leaf crates.

4. Unicorn food is zzz. I like the story and how it relates to stuff but what about having once fed your Unicorn you get unlimited access to portals?! Also perhaps consider adding food to leaf crates.

Event needs some fixes pl0x

mondeng006
08-07-2015, 10:23 AM
Please make the lag disappear. All players are experiencing screen freeze.

Mouly
08-07-2015, 10:29 AM
To me it seems like people would be happier if they just relaunched last year's Ursoth, lol.

Ebezaanec
08-07-2015, 10:32 AM
Fixed that for YOU. Gosh soo much fixing so less time.
I wasn't here for winter 2013 but from what I hear and see, I think it's almost every farmers favourite... I've become somewhat of a leaderboard runner, so I prefered elondrian 2014 and goblin 2015. Goblin free portaling was the best thing tbh. Gave the free farmers a chance to get on lbr with the uber rich gold/plat energy using people.

Winter sucked cuz of eyes being so rare a drop. Halloween sucked cuz of the repatching bug. Elondrian 2014 was thankfully fixed early on in the event, I've heard about a glitch that allowed free portaling during it.

Winter 2013 (the first Tarlok) was the best because it was the only event that had completely free portals. There was no such thing as energy.

The vanities were mediocre and the equipment was aesthetic if anything. The most valuable items were Whim Brothers, Breezaga (when it was 2m), and the Tarlok gems.

All that didn't ruin the event. The gameplay was absolutely superb. Guild activity was averaging about 40-50 players per day. Point is, Tarlok 2013 let players play the content instead of making them farm tombs for essences.

Zeus
08-07-2015, 10:34 AM
You're saying I should suggest something worth gambling for with real money in a small mobile game? You're talking to the wrong guy for that. My thought on any game, MMOs especially, is that they should NEVER have micro transactions that profit a player directly (gambling or not). I'm perfectly fine with enhancers or consumables like ankhs for platinum, because that doesn't instantly give someone the best gear, completely bypassing hours of gameplay. My opinion is we should remove crates completely from the game, or as an alternative to that, at least make everything available for platinum also available through gameplay, even at low drop chances. I'll happily farm a map 20k times if it means I'll have a chance at something worth while. The only reason that I don't bother is because everything worth anything in this game is made available to platinum spenders at relative ease. the problem isn't that the crates don't have any new good stuff, the problem is the crates exist in the first place. I would happily pay a reasonable monthly fee to play this game if there was more frequent updates and platinum didn't exist - meaning everything is farmable one way or another.

Regardless, this is getting away from the topic at hand, so let's try and keep things on how we can improve Ursoth: make plat tier reward a noble jewel of a primary stat that you choose along with the title. It would be nice to have a noble in my inventory so I can bypass farming 2187 cracked finesse jewels and have at least 1 decent jewel prepared for when I get the new mythic armor.

Right, who's going to pay for this utopia? I heard Donald Trump is interested in blowing money these days. Perhaps we can get him in on it.

Monthly fees work when you have a large player base. If you do not have a large player base, they do not work. OnC tried this monthly fee model and it failed. Keep in mind, this is GameLoft - the game making giant. Now, how does STG, a relatively small company, achieve this?

Here's the thing: since the game is a mobile MMO and relatively small, the whales matter a lot more than you think. The casual customers do contribute, yes, but whales contribute a lot since the paying gaming population is relatively small when compared to other large scale MMOs. So, their impact and opinion matters a lot more.

I really do not understand why people can apply big scale MMO tactics to smaller mobile MMOs and think it will work.

epicrrr
08-07-2015, 10:38 AM
Also please make portal appear at all mobs not boss :(

zauilet
08-07-2015, 10:45 AM
Now we can she action....many closed threads....Lil he he :P

Bellaelda
08-07-2015, 10:47 AM
Put super rare chance of sns in those crates and watch the price skyrocket and the money roll in! Lol

Edward Coug
08-07-2015, 10:53 AM
There is one simple way to save Ursoth that wouldn't require much work on STG's end.

-Make SnS available for 5,000 tokens.

Sure, the event is still very flawed. But with a prize that good, I wouldn't be complaining. If you're worrying about upsetting the SnS owners, let's be honest, many of them have left the game (and they had the pet exclusively for a year).

Save your event by giving us a chance to get the pet we always wanted.

Kalahesi
08-07-2015, 10:53 AM
Seriously who came up with the unicorn food idea at STG HQ. Made good gold selling many around 200k a pot earlier, but at the price and time it takes to craft, I'm not sure I care about getting bloodgrub.

diimitrii
08-07-2015, 10:55 AM
Thats the way i wanna see it! +1 to this thread and do something about the really anoying freeze/play gameplay >.<

Deathlyreaper
08-07-2015, 11:01 AM
+1 on this thread i would also like fantasma( the gold tier pet) buffed as i me tioned in my thread

Bellaelda
08-07-2015, 11:03 AM
Yes...even 10k... I'd grind... I don't care

Edward Coug
08-07-2015, 11:04 AM
Right, who's going to pay for this utopia? I heard Donald Trump is interested in blowing money these days. Perhaps we can get him in on it.

Monthly fees work when you have a large player base. If you do not have a large player base, they do not work. OnC tried this monthly fee model and it failed. Keep in mind, this is GameLoft - the game making giant. Now, how does STG, a relatively small company, achieve this?

Here's the thing: since the game is a mobile MMO and relatively small, the whales matter a lot more than you think. The casual customers do contribute, yes, but whales contribute a lot since the paying gaming population is relatively small when compared to other large scale MMOs. So, their impact and opinion matters a lot more.

I really do not understand why people can apply big scale MMO tactics to smaller mobile MMOs and think it will work.

Without having access to the company books, you're just as in the dark as we are. Assuming that the "whales" contribute more than the masses is just that, an assumption. It might be true, but it also very well might not be. I can tell you this, as it stands, if either group leaves, the game will die pretty quickly.

kixkaxx
08-07-2015, 11:09 AM
1000k is the correct number for sns

rstilzchen
08-07-2015, 11:10 AM
NO to SnS! YES to other suggestions which easily can be find in other "Ursoth sucks" topics!

P.S. Agree with title - the Simplest way. The simplest doesnt mean the best.

UnnamedGuy
08-07-2015, 11:23 AM
And what about mythic weapons? .-.

Energizeric
08-07-2015, 11:26 AM
Honestly there is nothing that exciting for this event from the perspective of a max geared player. Nothing new here that I need or want. I was hoping for at least something good. Perhaps an arcane or mythic item of some sort that would be a noticeable improvement over something I already have.

Bunny♥
08-07-2015, 11:26 AM
Lets not pressure the devs/mods. They are exhausted as well. Lets just wait for improvements, hopefully.

Armani Boi
08-07-2015, 11:27 AM
This should be unlimited to use just like Goblin Altar.

Come One Sts don't treat as like we are illiterate players. Another issue is the Platinum Tier Reward, who in the earth will give reward a Title versus a Gold or Plats or Unique item.

Please relook all this and do the changes. Thanks.

Niixed
08-07-2015, 11:30 AM

I'd like to 2nd Candy on this laundry list of fixes to the event. If STS did all of these, most long-term players would be satisfied and the event would be worth it for everyone.

Bunny♥
08-07-2015, 11:32 AM
I thought they would have took all the happy feedback about the relic from goblin event and implemented the same kind of thing into this event, they would make the same amount of money, prob more because as it stands people ain't even bothering to run the event. Pretty bad low by StS for us players. CoC will never make the same amount of money that AL makes. So killing this game will only kill their wallets.

sent from fritters beak

i was expecting the same thing. If they needed to change the way relic was introduced (since it gives unlimited access to all spawned portals) they should have just did a limit but on a right way. Like limit it till 4 entries or so, not just 1 entry.

Bunny♥
08-07-2015, 11:38 AM
This should be unlimited to use just like Goblin Altar.

Come One Sts don't treat as like we are illiterate players. Another issue is the Platinum Tier Reward, who in the earth will give reward a Title versus a Gold or Plats or Unique item.

Please relook all this and do the changes. Thanks.

unlimited access is good but it gives few cons as well. I am in favor more on limiting the access on portals so that unicorn foods will not be a dead item in the market. However, the flaws of the current unicorn food that is implemented is that we can only use it once. It would be much reasonable if we can access free portals 4 times using the same unicorn food.

Kyle Holmes
08-07-2015, 11:39 AM
i was expecting the same thing. If they needed to change the way relic was introduced (since it gives unlimited access to all spawned portals) they should have just did a limit but on a right way. Like limit it till 4 entries or so, not just 1 entry.
I don't think a limit should be on it, the portals in goblin was pretty rare and one could farm for one hour and still not find any. I'm not sure about this portal but this one would be even less since its only from bosses. I've not found a portal since crafting my food.

sent from fritters beak

Kakashis
08-07-2015, 11:39 AM
Yes, unlimited relics does little to nothing to top lb runners. What it does do is give free players something to do during event. As it stands, I'm only running whenever I have free energy. I'll craft energy in hopes next event will be better.

Bunny♥
08-07-2015, 11:43 AM
I don't think a limit should be on it, the portals in goblin was pretty rare and one could farm for one hour and still not find any. I'm not sure about this portal but this one would be even less since its only from bosses. I've not found a portal since crafting my food.

sent from fritters beak

unlimited access is not "good" for sts i think, just my personal thought. Since nothing will be moving much in plat purchases or whatsoever.. Anyways, I dont wanna tackle about how much they earned and so on, I just want a little bit improvement from unicorn foods and im happy :)

Xorrior
08-07-2015, 11:46 AM

I admit I did rant, I do apologise. It had something to do with either male menopause, midlife crisis and/or man flu.

But you have to admit to your mistakes too and many have been made in this years Ursoth.

Please take note of Candys suggestions :)

Niixed
08-07-2015, 11:49 AM
There is one simple way to save Ursoth that wouldn't require much work on STG's end.

Sure, the event is still very flawed. But with a prize that good, I wouldn't be complaining. If you're worrying about upsetting the SnS owners, let's be honest, many of them have left the game (and they had the pet exclusively for a year).

I disagree that SnS should return unless the overpowered aa is nerfed to bring it in line with other arcane pets. It's far too controversial and far too powerful in its current state. It would immediately draw a stark line between the haves and have-nots. PvP would be completely dominated SnS owners only and timed runs would also continue be dominated by SNS owners. I've long hoped STS would take full responsibility and own up to the mistake - that SNS should never have been released as-is. Nerfing the aa might infuriate SNS owners, but they've now enjoyed a year with a decisive advantage that's been impossible to obtain for other players.

Bunny♥
08-07-2015, 11:49 AM
Yes, unlimited relics does little to nothing to top lb runners.

as much as i can remember, it gives big impact to plat users. It even ended up that plat users went farming free portals instead of doing normal ones.

Kyle Holmes
08-07-2015, 11:59 AM
unlimited access is not "good" for sts i think, just my personal thought. Since nothing will be moving much in plat purchases or whatsoever.. Anyways, I dont wanna tackle about how much they earned and so on, I just want a little bit improvement from unicorn foods and im happy :)
They have a plat sale going on during this event so they will not lose any money, people have been waiting for this plat sale for awhile. I'm ganna buy some not to use in this dog toffee event but to use for ankhs. Give something people will farm for and keep them online, it brought us all together in the goblin event and it will bring us together again, 4 usages is still not enough.

sent from fritters beak

Haligali
08-07-2015, 12:00 PM
And please don't forget to buff the chipmunks, i love them so well, these are the best looking pets ever,i still laughing every time i see them moving after my character.

william5439
08-07-2015, 12:04 PM
Please change the LB pet, Mytic gold? More worst than any pet I'm using now. Totally waste of money buying energy to get that

Transfordark
08-07-2015, 12:20 PM
Hopefully Halloween will turn out to be even worse..
And to makes things even worse the new legendary weapon's procs rarely happens and when happens its like shows a thorn and boom vanishes in a sec almost not even noticeable and does little damage.
I only bought it because there was a proc but the proc is so weak and sucks.
http://i.imgur.com/93sFmA9.jpg

Seriously I don't get it, you get a great amount of profits from this game and many people spend their time on this game. You guys always talk about how cool we are and blah, blah. Yet when it comes to repay us you do nothing just give out worthless rewards like gauntlet and this event also became an example.

The only reason these new vanities are obtainable because they represent Call of champions and this would work somehow as advertisement for the game.

When you'll stop receiving high enough funding then I fear this game will become just like PL And their other discontinued games.

warriorromio
08-07-2015, 12:23 PM
They can do 1 thing abot the titel that it will grant +50 to primary stat when it owend by the player..
Or somethning like that it will be great to have that titel then.

Other wise they already runed the whole event m not even loging in after this event launch even price of lockeds is down now cause they make normal lock in craftable material..
It ruined the new player who are new to al and was farming and saving lock for the event.
And there is not return of the..
Elondrian life shard ?.
Or not even dova?.
I didnt get it common sts give us 1 reason to play game any more

Bellaelda
08-07-2015, 12:30 PM
I admit I did rant, I do apologise. It had something to do with either male menopause, midlife crisis and/or man flu.

Lmao at this! Ty!

Bellaelda
08-07-2015, 12:35 PM
If it's available and op who cares! Just make yourself a have and go get one. Doesn't need nerf

Kakashis
08-07-2015, 12:36 PM
The 2500 token vanities are already obtainable for under 2m gold on the second day. I don't see why I should spend the effort and time for the remainder 3 weeks when I can just farm other things and buy this vanity. I'm positive it'll be under 1m in a week or two and there's no gold to be made from running this event. It just feels like this event was pushed out last minute without much planning and all players input was rejected with the introduction of unicorn food that gets consumed.

The unlimited altars of the previous event gave everyone something to do even though the prize wasn't great either. It feels almost like too much resource has been put into the new Call of Champions game as it shows in our new vanities. I hope that I don't hear or see any more COC crossing over like this. I don't know how successful COC will be, but like PL, DL, SL, and BC, it's a tough world out there for mobile gaming. With events like these that makes no one happy, even a great flagship of a game like AL isn't immune to fading out.

cami
08-07-2015, 12:54 PM
Yes I agree with you!!!!!!!!!! :/

Alcta
08-07-2015, 12:55 PM
I agree with this thread...

cami
08-07-2015, 12:58 PM
Yes platinuem tier only for a tittle -.-, I love your ideas candy

diimitrii
08-07-2015, 01:00 PM
I really hope sts has read this threat carefull and do something with it :3

Trojan2100
08-07-2015, 01:02 PM
This ursoth is goood...

" free amazing vanity by simply running the event" lmao clearly this person just bought his vanity with gold or platnium . 2500 token within two weeks it's a uphill battle for average player.

cami
08-07-2015, 01:02 PM
I really hope sts has read this threat carefull and do something with it :3

Maybe the next year xD

Trojan2100
08-07-2015, 01:11 PM
I so happy I dont play endgame with people like this

Lol true that , his entitled to make his own opnion but I don't get is why is he pretending to be buddy buddy with Sts. From what I've seen STS just ignore him.

Ebezaanec
08-07-2015, 01:15 PM
1. Noble stat/chaos jewel: Need to emanate the para gem's allure.

2. L46 Legendary/mythic belt: Make it better than the L43 ones. L43s are just stepping stones, anyways.

Think of more later.

cami
08-07-2015, 01:22 PM
I imagine 4v4 shady and surge pets in pvp.

twoxc
08-07-2015, 01:25 PM
all i was hoping for from this event was level 46 mythic weapon LOL or level 46 belt basically anything that would improve my stats but it turn out there's NOTHING. I was expecting if not a mythic weapon, those Legendary bow 46 would have been better stats then a 41 mythic or at least better then rengol lock weapons. Event locks require 3 normal locks and event essence and time to craft and farm thus it should have better stats gears then normal locks.

cami
08-07-2015, 01:26 PM
all i was hoping for from this event was level 46 mythic weapon LOL or level 46 belt basically anything that would improve my stats but it turn out there's NOTHING. I was expecting if not a mythic weapon, those Legendary bow 46 would have been better stats then a 41 mythic or at least better then rengol lock weapons. Event locks require 3 normal locks and event essence and time to craft and farm thus it should have better stats gears then normal locks.

haha facepalm xD

Saud
08-07-2015, 01:30 PM
sorry guys about the bad feedback but the event not what we been Expecting
-
what do we want :

1- we want DOVABEAR! if u can put him for token for maybe 600 token? and only pet no egg .. the egg can drop from bloodgrub
a lot People were expecting him to come back

2- the enter of the portals
.. we don't want to waste our plat or gold by buying energy kits
if we can enter the portal with 1 unicorn food like the goblin event .. that would be really great.

3- LB prizes .. actually its not cool to run for vanity pet.. its not worth it at all
if u can put AGAIN SNS FOR LB that would be cool !

4- gold tier pet
this pet should be really strong like dova or blinky .. idk why he is so 'weak'
i like the AA but it should stay more longer maybe 20 sec?
and yeah he really need buff .. but we don't want to rush you - its not Important to buff him this week
the reason why i don't want to buff him now Because there many thing important than him
if u Promise us guys you will buff him after the event that would be great..
oh and yeah the other pets need buff .. ALL OF THEM

5- remove Elondrian essence..
i know they for leaf locked but if we can craft the lockeds with unicorn candy Because they drop like energy essence and jewels
maybe 5 unicorn candy and 3 locked for 1 leaf locked .. that would be batter

6- bosses are so easy?
why boss 1 and 2 and BOSS 3 HELENA THE WORST NIGHTMARE IN THE OLD URSITH are so easy?
i don't find any Challenge when i fight them.. we just want little Challenge
ursoth seem little easy but he can kill arcane warrior with his red zone

7- the most Important thing - Platinum tier
i won't Complain about that but if this stays for the end of the event its really bad and awful
if u change it to 1 noble fury and 1 noble mind and 1 noble fitness and maybe 1 noble chaos?

8- leaf locked
there nothing special about them .. only 2x chance for mythic pet
maybe add something cool for them .. Glacian and hammer jaw
yes they stop from normal locked but what about event locked?
since nothing special from leaf locked i want to see some old pets
or maybe only add SNS .. that would be really cool but the drop low

9- new weapon
all i can need buff the weapons and fix there proc

idk if u missed something but the point 4 and 9 can be after event BUT we need Promise that u will buff all pets and weapons so we can stash them
i hope you really think about what i said ..
the best thing in event the vainty .. not only COC vanity but this red rogue vanity and any vanity look very very nice

PhoenixPrime
08-07-2015, 01:31 PM
I think only the vanities are worth running for. It seems that sts focused for a month and a week on vanities and less than a week on the event itself.

Probably because the vanities are commercial for their newest product, heh.

Although the Rogue and Warrior ones 'do' look nice, just not sure if it is worth 2500 tokens.

william5439
08-07-2015, 01:31 PM
Please make rare pet....

twoxc
08-07-2015, 01:53 PM
First of all lol Vanities=utterly useless doesn't matter how OVER POWER and how GODLY it looks like lol. It doesn't make you any better base on STATS wise.

Secondly those squirrel are useless even for warrior because it absolutely have NO STATS what so ever beside the 20 primary and 100 armor and if you think the AA is over power. It's really not because these day in the AL world where now TOOR with 15% damage happy bonus is value at 1.5m and i'm positive everyone has a pet with 10% damage happy bonus and for that reason. That squirrels AA is useless because those NUTS that you pick up supposedly give the OWNER damage which is basically the same as if you have a pet with 10% bonus damage but for your PARTY that already have a pet with 10-15% damage happy bonus they DON'T receive any damage boost when picking up those NUTS except +10% speed lol.

oh and about SnS owning PVE leaderboard xD. Thats so not true. Not to brag or anything but Deviant Misfits guild has always been on top and dominated the Timed PVE leaderboard every season before SnS even existed.

diimitrii
08-07-2015, 02:01 PM
What am i seeing this right a dev is responding and following!!thank God, pls sts you know our problems and what we want ,do something with it cuse elon even is normally one of my favorite but this time not so >.> you guys can do it and i know it!not only me but much more people besides me still believe in you guys! Gogogo i would say,suprise us now it's still possible :D

Ravager
08-07-2015, 02:02 PM
I dont like the way they devised the unicorn food. If no changes are implemented, at least stack the unicorn sugar in the inventory screen so I can click on "sell all" instead of selling them at 0 one by one.

Wazakesy
08-07-2015, 02:10 PM

The word USELESS is missing :/

Zeus
08-07-2015, 02:14 PM
Without having access to the company books, you're just as in the dark as we are. Assuming that the "whales" contribute more than the masses is just that, an assumption. It might be true, but it also very well might not be. I can tell you this, as it stands, if either group leaves, the game will die pretty quickly.

Yes, if either group leaves, then the game will die. I've never said anything that disagrees with that. Both parties are important to the health and longevity of the game.

We, as players, do not have access to company books. However, we do have access to company decisions and player stats. I think we both can agree that we've all seen whales been able to suggest and implement some influential game decisions. If we need to point out specific occasions, I'll do so via PM that way I am not ousting anyone and making anyone feel insulted.

Let's take a look at player count. There used to be a player count meter that displayed. This would fluctuate between 1000-10,000 players online, depending on what was happening in game. Now, we have whales that have spent upwards of 100K USD on this game. I can name a few & they're all legitimate. So, to put this into math...100K USD would require 1000 casual customers assuming that each casual customer spent $100. That's just 1 whale. 1 whale, I repeat. Now let's take a look at L36 (or 41, can't remember which cap H2N posted stats) cap. There were approximately 10K players that capped in L36/41. So, among those 10K players, how many will be casual customers? How many will be whales? How many will support STG through free platinum downloads? Counting on one hand, I can name 5 players at least, who have spent more than 20K, 50K, 70K, etc...Then there's a few handful of players like me, who've all spent several thousands of dollars. We may not be as big spenders as the huge whales, but we do make significant contributions. So, is there enough casual customers to make these numbers meaningless? As this is a small MMO, I do not think there is enough. I use past decisions to indicate this. If there was, whales would not have such a heavy influence on forums.

Casual customers are important and contribute regardless of population pool. However, whales contribute excess money only when there's some benefit to spend obscene amounts. We can argue over this day and night, but in the end, the decisions speak for themselves.

Ravager
08-07-2015, 02:16 PM
Some of the pets are of "common" rarity and doing common damage instead of legendary. Some of the pets do not have dmg % increase which should be standard nowadays.

Stack the unicorn sugar so we can "sell all" instead of liquidating one by one.

Make the unicorn food reusable.

Those are the realistic improvements I can think of at this time.

Cohmedy
08-07-2015, 02:16 PM
The plat tier reward is just a title...
Sts should add a gem of some sort and make the wings vanity available for it too

Zeus
08-07-2015, 02:17 PM
Pertaining to the event, developers should consider adding SNS to the top ten of each class. This is the only way a pet this rare should be distributed.

Everything else in the game is easy to obtain - there should be some things that have some degree of difficulty.

VenomsChaos
08-07-2015, 02:18 PM
i dont think you are talking about AL...

2500 token isnt simple as you said. Energy essence drop rate less than other unvanted essences...

LB rewards never a good idea for me. also its not worth to farm with plat.

Crafting locked is nothing a win, no one opening that lockeds for a useles mythic pet.

Lag : almost everyone have lag after that update. So many player keep saying Lag Lag Lag. Also i am laging rarely, but in event its a painful ping goes 200 to 7000 my skills not going out of my char.

Tier rewards like joke.

Bosses easy, not a challenge.

The only positive thing is vanitys, and without free portal 2500 token makes it usefull.

Yes i posted a positive comment before only coz i liked vanity. But than changed mind, 2500 token without free portal AND with essence drop rate is a NEGATiVE.

Have fun who enjoy it. My friendlist and guild had onnline ppl on first hour of event. Than everyone gone back offline.

Probably players should farm 5-6 hour everyday for the 2500 free token. i do prefer buy it in auc and farm 8-10 hour in other maps for the buy vanity.

My point is in event just gold tier than event over for me
Laughting at old dev posts about they are working for avesome news:)

Alcta
08-07-2015, 02:25 PM
Easy? Easy for plat buyers..
SNS for TOP 3?
Where other players...

Bellaelda
08-07-2015, 02:32 PM
Yes Zeus I agree with you the big spenders tend to get their way and influence game a ton and help keep sts alive, but let's keep this thread about event. Love u

Remiem
08-07-2015, 02:34 PM
Appreciate the feedback! And thanks for keeping in constructive. :)

Novyaj Zeanreh
08-07-2015, 02:46 PM
StS can you Please change the Plat Tier at least? Nobody wants tiitle 😒

Zaocajede
08-07-2015, 02:55 PM
Get the most out of each food. You can get up to 16 people through each portal.

After you've finished crafting food, look for a portal in a full party.

When you find one disband party and each member invites at least one person from outside map.

Now open portal and every original member will have there own boss map and newly invited members can port in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oezheasate
08-07-2015, 02:56 PM
The plat title thingy is a major turnoff

Kakashis
08-07-2015, 02:58 PM
Appreciate the feedback! And thanks for keeping in constructive. :)

Everything about this event is underwhelming and as such, it will go down in history as the worst event I've ever seen. Unlimited portals and not consumable unicorn food would have sparked more interest, but what will turn it around to be the best event is history is adding a farmable SNS either platinum tier or tokens. Majority of players already have an Arcane Ring and Nekro. You already gave us nightshade, giving us SNS wouldn't do much damage other than making it an awesome event no matter what it cost to get him.

Zeus
08-07-2015, 03:04 PM
No to SNS. 5k tokens is so easy to obtain - as is everything else in the game. Doing this will not solve anything, as there will be the next train to complain on the next most sought after item.

Grant SNS to those who are top ten of each class on LB. Earn it by running or buy it off of someone who did make the effort of running.

Zeus
08-07-2015, 03:08 PM
Easy? Easy for plat buyers..
SNS for TOP 3?
Where other players...

Earning gold in the game is far easier now than it has ever been for F2P.

Anyways, seems like they've implemented a large amount of suggestions with the latest hot fix.

Caabatric
08-07-2015, 03:09 PM
thank sts fro fixing now thread C=

warriorromio
08-07-2015, 03:09 PM
I dont want sns back cause he will rune the whole pvp can you ever imagin a 5 sns party in ctf..
I mean no one will get kills only pet kill every one..
So sns is not good to return in game and i think making him that op was the biggest mistake sts ever did he needs to be a bit op then other arcanes but that much ...
Dont know what to say bout him but plesss dont return hom ever until you launch a better arcane counter pet then him..
Nekro was a good pet for counter but if you launch sns in carates or in tokens them make nekro shield stakable for countering a 5 sns party

Dimitrian
08-07-2015, 03:13 PM
I dont want sns back cause he will rune the whole pvp can you ever imagin a 5 sns party in ctf..
I mean no one will get kills only pet kill every one..
So sns is not good to return in game and i think making him that op was the biggest mistake sts ever did he needs to be a bit op then other arcanes but that much ...
Dont know what to say bout him but plesss dont return hom ever until you launch a better arcane counter pet then him..
Nekro was a good pet for counter but if you launch sns in carates or in tokens them make nekro shield stakable for countering a 5 sns party
That is why i suport the idea of pets being non-available in PvP.

Bmwmsix
08-07-2015, 03:17 PM
That is why i suport the idea of pets being non-available in PvP.

+1

You nailed but most peeps never tried other pvp games besides AL that's why less interested in pvp without pets.

Edward Coug
08-07-2015, 03:18 PM
No to SNS. 5k tokens is so easy to obtain - as is everything else in the game. Doing this will not solve anything, as there will be the next train to complain on the next most sought after item.

Grant SNS to those who are top ten of each class on LB. Earn it by running or buy it off of someone who did make the effort of running.

If it were really about difficulty, the runs would consist of a gauntlet of exceedingly difficult maps, not hours upon hours of grinding easy levels or essentially paying someone to do the work menial work for you.

I embrace true difficulty, but that's not going to happen.

rstilzchen
08-07-2015, 03:29 PM
Did you guys get mental trauma from SnS in pvp??????? Otherwise, why you are asking for pet, that broke balance in pvp and pve, and caused necro's buff, that broke balance even more??? Do you think you will get it, if it will be lb reward? Ill say you - YOU most probably wont get it, but someone other will. And it wont be tokens purchasable, STS has problems with imagination and balance sometimes, but they arent such stupid.

Saribeau
08-07-2015, 03:33 PM
Pertaining to the event, developers should consider adding SNS to the top ten of each class. This is the only way a pet this rare should be distributed.

Everything else in the game is easy to obtain - there should be some things that have some degree of difficulty.

So you can be one of the only players with 2 SnS. Brilliant.

Oezheasate
08-07-2015, 03:38 PM
So STS has fixed the following,
.................................................. .................................................. ................
• Large and Massive Crates of the Ren’gol are again available for crafting
• Warrior version of the Cupid Wings vanity now has the correct visuals
• Wearing the Elondrian Fairy Wings vanity no longer causes the player’s body to become invisible
• All classes can now purchase the Call of Champions inspired vanities from Elara in Elondria
• Fantasma’s Happiness Bonus has been buffed. It is now: +25 Primary stat, +10 all stats, +12% Damage, +10% Speed, +5 Health Regen
• Fantasma’s and Tyrannica’s damage are now more appropriate for their rarity levels.
• Fantasma and Tyrannica now display their correct rarity when their eggs are opened
• Gold Tyrannica’s stable description now correctly states that it is awarded as a leaderboard reward for the Ursoth’s Assault event.
• Reduced crafting time on Unicorn Food to 1 hour
• Crafting a Unicorn Food now only requires 2 Event Energy Kits.
• Unicorn Sugar is now tradeable and stashable
• Crafting a Locked Grand Crate of the Leaf now only requires 3 Elondrian Essence.
• Shadow Tendrils in the Elondrian Forest zone now spawn above ground

And added some information about the bosses.
• Bosses in the Unicorn portal grant 25% bonus points.
• The spawning of bosses in the Unicorn portal are equal to 1 tier above where the player currently is compared to the normal zone. So, a Silver tier player using the Unicorn portal will actually see similar spawn pool as a Gold tier player would in the normal portal.
• Bloodgrub is only available in the Unicorn portal. She begins spawning once players reach Gold tier.

………….............................................. .................................................. ...........

IMO the only thing still missing is the plat tier reward which still seems very scarce, i guess we will have to content ourselves with the fact that we wont get a reusable unicorn food thingy.

If possible i would like to have this thread be a thank you to STS and also as an add on any things that could still be done better, please just feedback here. I know bellaelda had the official place where we put feedback in but most of the stuff in there is outdated due to the recent update and with 100+ answers difficult to sort through.

I just thought this might make it easier to look at remaining issues plus acknowledging the quick reaction of STS.

Cheers Oez.

Trancemaster
08-07-2015, 03:54 PM
I feel like sts didn't plan out things very well as much as last years ursoth event and rushed it. The most recent update we've just gotten should've been implanted even before ursoth should've been launched. I was pretty hype for this event because I ran last years ursoth event and it was awesome! Sadly, this years one isn't as good. I hope this is a red signal to sts and will correct their mistakes.

Titanfall
08-07-2015, 04:01 PM
Hey STS! Im glad to know that you guys are trying your best to fix this event and improve it. The only thing now IMO is a better plat reward, whiles its to late to make a new pet/item for it. I was thinking, why not just add Dovabears egg to plat tier? Its not the best reward in Arlor but its something right? It makes no sense to just leave Dovabear in 2014! :)

Thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Trancemaster
08-07-2015, 04:06 PM
Dova bear for plat tier? Last year it was for gold and should've stayed like that...

Visiting
08-07-2015, 04:09 PM
This year we need: GYRMBEAR! A yellow/gold/orange dovabear recolor that now has 15% added into the old Dovabear stats plus Gyrm's AA instead of the useless Dova one. XD

Bellaelda
08-07-2015, 04:11 PM
Omg! I appreciate that your trying to fix this event, but what you just added is not enough! The pets still are lame and the plat tier reward is non existent!

Savagekantus
08-07-2015, 04:38 PM
Help! Galen's maul is not working properly! Its not procing!!!! Oh no!
(Witch vanity also has some issues!)

PLEASE FIX THIS !
Thank You for your time!

Transfordark
08-07-2015, 05:39 PM
Help! Galen's maul is not working properly! Its not procing!!!! Oh no!
(Witch vanity also has some issues!)

PLEASE FIX THIS !
Thank You for your time!
Yea galen mauls proc has been bugged or something. If that's the way you made it then it sucks.
Give us a better reward for plat tier.

Zeus
08-07-2015, 05:45 PM
So you can be one of the only players with 2 SnS. Brilliant.

30 players would get SNS, not including ties.

What people fail to understand is SNS is meant to be exclusive. Heck, it's not even supposed to come back. That is how exclusive it is. However, I believe in equal opportunity. Everybody should be given equal opportunity to buy or obtain SNS in the same way others have. It is still exclusive and will continue to be exclusive - a concept that has been around since SNS's inception. The entire reason they made the stats and AA so great is due to exclusivity.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?157283-New-Pet-First-Look-Shady-amp-Surge&highlight=Shady+Surge

Click the link and listen to video at :47-.59 to understand that.

Transfordark
08-07-2015, 05:48 PM
30 players would get SNS, not including ties.

What people fail to understand is SNS is meant to be exclusive. Heck, it's not even supposed to come back. That is how exclusive it is. However, I believe in equal opportunity. Everybody should be given equal opportunity to buy or obtain SNS in the same way others have. It is still exclusive and will continue to be exclusive - a concept that has been around since SNS's inception. The entire reason they made the stats and AA so great is due to exclusivity.
What the hell are you talking about SNS is exclusive and its the strongest pet? You're completely wrong imo it is weak and desperately needs a buff.

#Buff Squeakmus N squirrel.

Zeus
08-07-2015, 05:51 PM
What the hell are you talking about SNS is exclusive and its the strongest pet? You're completely imo it is weak and desperately needs a buff.

#Buff Squeakmus N squirrel.

LOL, that was a hilarious troll on developers part.

Zeus
08-07-2015, 05:53 PM
If it were really about difficulty, the runs would consist of a gauntlet of exceedingly difficult maps, not hours upon hours of grinding easy levels or essentially paying someone to do the work menial work for you.

I embrace true difficulty, but that's not going to happen.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?157283-New-Pet-First-Look-Shady-amp-Surge&highlight=Shady+Surge

Watch the video. These were the conditions of SNS. Either you had the gold or effort to pay for it or you didn't.

The video doesn't get much clearer than this.

Bellaelda
08-07-2015, 05:54 PM
I'm still very upset with this whole event!

What is this fix? It didn't help any of the issues! What's the point of running this? For another title I won't use or another junky pet that we can add to our stables? I'm still really disappointed!

We want to have stuff worth running for!!!! Give us something good!

Serancha
08-07-2015, 06:02 PM
I think if you get all the obtainable pets in your stable, you should then have the option to purchase SnS and the Mythic gold unicorn to complete your collections.

Before everyone jumps and yells, remember it takes a whole lot of time and effort to gather almost 100 pets. If you put in that amount of effort there should be some way to complete your stable.

Zeus
08-07-2015, 06:04 PM
I think if you get all the obtainable pets in your stable, you should then have the option to purchase SnS and the Mythic gold unicorn to complete your collections.

Before everyone jumps and yells, remember it takes a whole lot of time and effort to gather almost 100 pets. If you put in that amount of effort there should be some way to complete your stable.

Stable can be obtained in 30M-40M now. That's hardly an achievement.

I'm still very upset with this whole event!

What is this fix? It didn't help any of the issues! What's the point of running this? For another title I won't use or another junky pet that we can add to our stables? I'm still really disappointed!

We want to have stuff worth running for!!!! Give us something good!

Release SNS in the same way. Equal opportunity - why is everybody besides you so opposed to it? I truly don't understand.

Bellaelda
08-07-2015, 06:04 PM
Yes good idea sera

Honestly I don't even care how it's done, but this waiting over a year for this stupid pet and now we getting a bunch of junk is just a big slap in the face

enzpoy
08-07-2015, 06:06 PM
Dear sts ,
If you can upgrade this event that would be a lot to us players coz we were waiting for this event and we only got this our expectation was not met.

I hope you reconsider your prizes as well as your plat tier that really sound boring but still we hope that you may rethink all! Of your prizes and ohh pls why did u make the unicorn candy tradable :( so sad

Anyway thanks sts and more power

Please bring sns for 5000 tokens
thanks

yubaraj
08-07-2015, 06:06 PM
What I understand is who still has old SNS egg can charge 250 mil gold. Lucky for you.

Edward Coug
08-07-2015, 06:18 PM

Watch the video. These were the conditions of SNS. Either you had the gold or effort to pay for it or you didn't.

The video doesn't get much clearer than this.

The conditions were clear to me before. I was talking about how flawed it is to have a contest based on who can mindlessly grind the longest for something as game-changing as SnS. If the pet had been straight to stable, as it should have been, I think we'd be having a very different conversation. (Just as we'll be having a very different conversation if a new more powerful pet is introduced and is lb-only and straight to stable.)

But anyway, it looks as if you will get your wish. SnS won't come back (except as an NPC to taunt us, lol). Gratz. I guess the masses will just have to settle for Nekro.

Transfordark
08-07-2015, 06:28 PM
What do you guys want more?
We already got new sns and it needs a bit buffing like 10% DMG and needs to be improved a little and then it would be a good pet. It looks so cute.
If you really want a shady and surge, grab the boinky and burge in front of elondria portal and run away there's your sns.

The event still needs some tweaks, like a better reward for plat tier and unicorn needs a little increase in time for her AA ability 2-3 sec is completely useless

Ravager
08-07-2015, 06:43 PM
What I understand is who still has old SNS egg can charge 250 mil gold. Lucky for you.

Unfortunately, people sell accounts with SNS instead which leads to scams or just breaking TOS.

Zeus
08-07-2015, 06:49 PM
Unfortunately, people sell accounts with SNS instead which leads to scams or just breaking TOS.

Unfortunately.

I even know someone who had his account stolen and then sold. Boy, that was a mess to recover...

kananaskis
08-07-2015, 06:53 PM
earlier in the thread the damage of the event bows was discussed. I'm wondering if the damage on these new legendary bows can be brought closer to crate bows to make them a viable alternative, otherwise the design work that went into them will be lost which would be a shame.

kananaskis
08-07-2015, 07:03 PM
This year we need: GYRMBEAR! A yellow/gold/orange dovabear recolor that now has 15% added into the old Dovabear stats plus Gyrm's AA instead of the useless Dova one. XD

lol ya. I made a suggestion in Suggestions section to tweak Dova's aa by increasing the chance terrify a bit so that it meaningful. My suggestion got a mixed response lol but i still think it would be a good idea if Dova was ever to return. I live in bear country and terrify makes sense for a big growling Grizzly bear lol.

Zorin
08-07-2015, 07:13 PM
I'm also puzzled as to what to get in this event.

It felt like an event to run for "fun" which I don't mind but I was hoping to make some gold or obtain a new/better or slightly better item than what we have now. The event can only get better at this point so any improvement is welcomed.

ClumsyCactus
08-07-2015, 07:30 PM

Truth!
(Yeah I'm out of thanks)

kananaskis
08-07-2015, 08:04 PM
I would like to thank STS for their timely and proactive response to community feedback on the first day of Ursoth 2. This is a great list of improvements. Some are bug fixes that would have come anyway. But making the gold tier pet have relevant stats, tweaking crafting ingredients, and giving some added benefits to the Unicorn portals have already made the event better.

The upcoming fix increasing the damage on the new bows is great.

Already putting in mind jewels in Jord's staff for my twink, looking forward to testing the earthquake proc.

Any more improvements from user suggestions to the event are much appreciated. Thanks again & Cheers!

Cranky
08-07-2015, 09:42 PM
Make tokens obtainable via plats
That way some players who are working and don't have the
Time on their hands
I think this suggestion would help people out
Too !

Visiting
08-07-2015, 09:42 PM
From a PVP perspective - Imagine those unskilled potatoes that tend to gang you, at this point you can beat them with your pro skills and such, now imagine the same people, all with SNS. Your chances of winning have now plummeted to 0%.
Still think giving EVERYONE a decently easy chance at getting this pet is a good idea? I completely agree with Zeus that it's fine for this pet to come back, as a LEADERBOARD prize, this will keep the amount of SNS (a very flawed pet in the first place IMO) low enough that the damage done to the game is minimal, unlike the damage that would come from everyone with money/ample time getting a SNS.
Just my .02...

vawaid
08-07-2015, 09:47 PM
buff dova 6% critical XD, it will be arcane then , XD

Akatsuuki
08-07-2015, 09:58 PM
I agree with Zeus but I preffer to make it top 25 over all not top 10 by class it's unfair for rouges who's 3/4 (just assuming) of he community its a hard bAttle when u have like 20 plat whale rouges running with you just to be top 10 lol

Deathlyreaper
08-07-2015, 10:00 PM
1. Thank you sts for buffing fantasma 2. The very quick reaction 3. And thank you for the bug fixes

What i would like to see:

-event though fantasma's happines bonus have been buffed i would still love it if hes aa is buffed too and by buffed i mean extend, so far its aa (shield) only lasts 3 seconds. It would be great to see it extended to 5 or maybe 6 seconds

- I also want the happines bonus of the squirrels buffed a little like maybe a dmg % buff i know its aa does that but the dmg buff of its aa is only a little lr instead of that u can +10 all stats

-I would also like a formula or an explanation of how the squirrel's health regen buff work

-It would be great if the unicorn food consumes 2 craftable energy and the tradeable energy instead of just the tradeable energy

Thank you, best regards
Deathlyreaper

anague
08-07-2015, 10:06 PM
we "i mean alot of us" want to change the platinum tier reward..thats all

"just the paltinum tier reward for us" thanks sts in advance

RedeZy
08-07-2015, 10:15 PM
If they are going to implement Sns it should be very soon since we don't want a update coming from sts on the last week of the event saying sns is available for a certain amount of tokens. I agree sns should return +1

VenomsChaos
08-07-2015, 10:18 PM
5 thing and everyone gotta happy.

1= change plat tier reward

2= summon some free portals as before (i dont mind the gold in this section. But it was fun)

3= fix the lag. No its not my internet or device.

4= put a rare pet for 10k token. Must be same AA and Statue with SnS plus +5 intDexStr cause its new. And design it diffrent than SnS.

5= put sns on LB. SnS LB can start count last 3 day of event.

First 3 is for the do event enjoyable.

4Th is for the pvp SnS argue. Old sns winners keep saying its not that op, its just "rarity". Ok that way it will stay rare ;)

5 is for the who wanna SnS for collect.

Edit for some missed letters

diimitrii
08-07-2015, 10:23 PM
+1 on SnS i will be saving tokens till they clear that up xD

Bellaelda
08-07-2015, 10:30 PM
Stop the drama and just give me my sns! Lol

RedeZy
08-07-2015, 10:45 PM
Doesn't have to be 5k tokens could be 10k or even 15k tokens I don't mind as long as we get sns majority of us are happy

bigjeezy
08-07-2015, 11:03 PM
What do you guys think about that? Since most of the armors in game are pretty ugly wouldn't be nice to mix and match wings with Vanitys?

Sariita
08-07-2015, 11:06 PM
+1 I'd love to use wings with some very pretty, but simple vanities.
Such as night assasin, plucked witch attire, Red founder, and the list goes on...

Xorrior
08-07-2015, 11:15 PM
I'm gonna be hated for saying this but........

No to SNS. The pet was a mistake and just like the para and eye gems STS just want it phased out. You guys know STS don't want to re-introduce SNS. That being said.....with Ursoth being a grandiose mess, DEVs maybe pressured into allowing SNS back. If it becomes a LB pet those that haven't ran the LB or can't for RL reasons (like me I got 36 kids to feed...yeah I know I blames my testosterone levels anyhoo) are pretty much disadvantaged or screwed in getting it.

Bidiel
08-07-2015, 11:20 PM
yes :9 cause the wings r like the chtulu (or whatever you type well) wings, the armor is visible and r ugly, well not all armor but it will be great to combine with a vanity *.*

Seoratrek
08-07-2015, 11:37 PM
Hello everyone!

As you may have noticed, I have merged all of the Ursoth event suggestions into one mega-thread so that our developers can take a look at just one thread. As always, negative feedback can be very useful, provided that it is presented in a civil, factual manner. Be sure to tell us what you don't like and why and how you feel it could be improved. Thank you! :)

kapekaba99
08-07-2015, 11:47 PM
Plsss sts make it will be alot of fun if u do that again and all f2p peps can afford to buy the new vanities plss make it

Bellaelda
08-08-2015, 12:20 AM
Ok... Recap to problems we still want fixed...

1) wings should be banner not armor vanity

2) wings are lame plat tier prize... The jewels have been a big let down and a ton of work... Just give us a noble jewel of our choice for plat tier

3) the unicorn portal system is still not worth it... just make it more rare, but unlimited use

4) the gear in the event crates is not worth people opening them... Please up stats a bit and add some stuff for twinks that's worth people opening crates

5) the lb prize isn't worth running for

6) no return of sns (shady and surge) or any pet with equal stats... I realize this pet should be crazy rare and hard to get, but for people that are willing to and want to put in the work.. they should not be completely unavailable and discontinued! I'm not trying to ruin pvp and I think it should be super hard to get a crazy rare, but give us a chance!!!! Stop giving us the shaft and let's give people that want!

Let's award hard work with good prizes!

ilhanna
08-08-2015, 01:22 AM
Wing vanity (!) is a poor reward for an event in which we lose gold (dem hungry unicorns!) and recoup very little of it, if any, due to the poor gear loot. Rethink plat tier reward please.

CYC
08-08-2015, 01:28 AM
There is one daily quest called The last unicorns can never be completed.
I enter portal and defeat bloodrub for some times, but this quest still doesn't show complete.

carmine_blade
08-08-2015, 02:15 AM
+1 to thanking STS for the speedy event buff. How many other games are there where the devs take the time to take on board player feedback? Not many.

CYC
08-08-2015, 02:35 AM
Did you feed the unicorn yourself?

I feed it myself.

bedmaster
08-08-2015, 02:49 AM
Really awesome seeing sts fix some of the events after 24h of event release. Well done
Issues to fix next:
-rogue pose when equipping the boulder bow
-fix the position of eolia bow and the light effect which looks misplaced
-some vanities with wings like witch, grim reaper has it wings misplaced
-the nuts dropped by sns gives no effect for me

ilhanna
08-08-2015, 03:25 AM
- teleporting to and out of event map often leads to dc

- rogue stance when using ren'gol bow looks like unarmed rogue stance (or scoliosis waiting to happen); please fix

Ssneakykills
08-08-2015, 04:02 AM
I'm just glad they did a prompt fix after all that happened and have listened because they've done a new play tier reward too

princesslovess
08-08-2015, 04:31 AM
One of our guild members seen remi in game and said they are changing plat tier reward, could be a lie but i have no idea.

Xorrior
08-08-2015, 04:52 AM
Using bought energy balls to enter a special portal that leads to bloodgrub or doesn't mostly. What does bloodgrub give that is worthy of us wasting frivolously our gold and energy. We don't need other bosses to pop up in this special portal, we already use our energy to fight them anyway, wasting energy, candy and time to fight them again is a bit ridiculous.

If shaman pakuna in disguise gave a special drop like a dbar or something mebeh. Make pakuna matata with a taste for blood appear 100% in this special portal.

Also don't have thousands of different type of crates to be crafted in an event. It's very confusing. Don't involve essences with crafting crates, what do you guys want...us to run event or run in Wt4 all day.

You guys could've release Elond myth weapons ver 2.0, very simple thing to do, and then release totally new ones during the winterfest. You guys did this M.O last year i.e Elond and frost weapons. But make this years winter weapons totally fresh like give warrs a myth glaive, give mages a myth jewelled sceptre, and give rogues some myth daggers.

As a pet.... A panda with a useful AA would've sufficed for Dova bear.

In Halloween event, introduce an arcane weapon for mages that's bug free :) lootable via crate keep this plat whales happy. In Halloween a panda will def suffice as long as it's AA is useful.

BTW I'm not a whale more like a dinosaur, a PLAT-a-saurus! *ba dum tss* Thank you *takes a bow*

P.S did I mention a panda with a useful AA some where, if not, here it is...... A crazy panda with a beastly AA, KTHNXBAI.

kananaskis
08-08-2015, 05:03 AM
new weapons bugs: new eloia bow proc seems visually fragmented, not a smooth animation. jord's staff didn't seem to proc (an earthquake) at all on over half a dozen maps when i tested it. hopefully can be fixed soon.

william5439
08-08-2015, 05:27 AM
The LB reward atleast give us a new arcane gold pet but not a mytic pet with special blinking or sparking.

Titanium
08-08-2015, 05:44 AM
No sir. Lb prize shouldn't be changed now.

STS, your token vendor store is worthless. How you encourage lb runners with vanity as rewards? I'm not going to complete the plat tier - it's weak. I don't have nothing to do during this awesome event. I'm looking forward for a 5k-10k token purchase [emoji12] .

I don't know what broke the game in some people minds. But SNS spawns 6 pools? Ok cool. Release another version of SNS who spawns less pools + work a bit on happyness bonus and thats it.

It's time to move forward. Arcane Legends makes 1 step forward and 2 steps back if STG listens all the freaking time to this narrow mind thoughts .

kananaskis
08-08-2015, 05:53 AM
just a comment now that I've been running a little bit, and as others have said, the bosses are too easy at endgame. haven't sought out bloodgrub yet, but helena and ursoth are no challenge whatsoever which isn't fun. maybe crank 'em up a notch.

nelson131
08-08-2015, 06:23 AM

Energy Essence is more hard to drop than goblin invasion - 1 hour = 1 energy... Rofl

Change price call of Champions vanity from 2.5k to 2k ... 2.5 i hard... Only for no-lifes - 10 hours everyday
All players want have fun from game :)

a lot of players already have the vanity or have more than 1500 tokens. its not that hard.
also, 5k is too little. make it 10k

Transfordark
08-08-2015, 07:04 AM
Reducing the essence needed to craft new locks was a bad idea. It was better to having needed 10 essence for crafting new locks as that would reduce twinks farmers.

Fantasma needs its AA to last bit more longer 3-4 secs is very low, 5-6 would somehow be decent.

The new Sns needs a buff to, the pet is really cute, just a small buff needed to balance it.

I heard the plat tier reward is vanity at least something else than the title but a vanity doesn't seem enough how about In plat tier you get one time usable food for everyone with the vanity. It will just be one food and for the people who couldn't fight bloodgrub since they don't want to craft food would get a chance to fight him, who isn't excited that facing new boss right?

Kirysaki
08-08-2015, 07:52 AM
Reducing the essence needed to craft new locks was a bad idea. It was better to having needed 10 essence for crafting new locks as that would reduce twinks farmers.

Fantasma needs its AA to last bit more longer 3-4 secs is very low, 5-6 would somehow be decent.

The new Sns needs a buff to, the pet is really cute, just a small buff needed to balance it.

I heard the plat tier reward is vanity at least something else than the title but a vanity doesn't seem enough how about In plat tier you get one time usable food for everyone with the vanity. It will just be one food and for the people who couldn't fight bloodgrub since they don't want to craft food would get a chance to fight him, who isn't excited that facing new boss right?

Or you could buy food for 28k (still dropping in price) in auc lol

william5439
08-08-2015, 08:17 AM
Bring the sns back, with 10k or even more also can, atleast we got something to aim for the event, now I don't know log in and wanted to run it not the event. Nothing to do with this event

hina
08-08-2015, 09:06 AM
I thought sts time for arcane legends has come to an end when I played ursoth this year platinum tier reward definitely need a fix.

Transfordark
08-08-2015, 09:52 AM
Or you could buy food for 28k (still dropping in price) in auc lol
Oh I didn't know food was tradeable. Lol.
Another fail suggestion by me :3

Kingumar
08-08-2015, 10:50 AM
One more thing the leaf crate drop from ursoth looks like an egg

Zeus
08-08-2015, 01:43 PM
S>feedback for(u)ms.

Pm for details...

Seriously though I have nothing to add, everything I wanf to see changed in event has been stated.

Decent gear needs to be added, leaderboard award needs to be ante'd up(top 25 of each class shud get SnS-.-), free portal spawnig should be made rarer, make unicorn food more efficient, add better drops to the leaf locks and finally for heavens sake please let us know about events before hand in producers letters.

Top 10. Why? Event is already only two weeks long so winners of leaderboard have about half as much work to do. I think that's already more than fair.

Dalmony
08-08-2015, 02:18 PM
And I'm pretty sure that the shady and surge being in towns as an npcs are just there to mock me!!!

I know your comment is in jest..... but this crossed my mind too haha! It seems a bit of a low blow to parade this pet in front of everyone as an NPC when it is something many players have been really strongly hoping for that chance to obtain for a long long time.

I think many players hopes for this event were kinda pinned on the hope that SnS would finally return to the game, or that everyone would have a chance to obtain an equally powerful pet... yes it doesn't help that the stats of most of the pets in this event are mediocre at best but the fact that there is no SnS, and nothing even remotely close to them has crushed soooo many peoples dreams.

tokko
08-08-2015, 05:31 PM
por para com isso... maior piada uni food, usar 3 energia para abrir o portal.... é serio isso o tem mais uma premiação depois?

World
08-08-2015, 05:44 PM
There is a bug in pvp for rogues, when u throw packs, they disappear really quick compared to before

World
08-08-2015, 05:48 PM
The 2.5k token vanities should be a plat tier reward , instead of a title.

Gold tyranica should be awarded to top lb, but also have availability to be looted in locked
Fantamasa I believe shouldn't of been tradable like nilbog which left quality control ,
Overall, over exaggerated event, nothing special unless ur running lb, with all respects , disappointing

Deathlyreaper
08-08-2015, 07:08 PM
Can u guys please make elondrian essence stashable and the recipe of lock grand crate of leaf stashable too. Please that would be great and other characters can craft things without doing work.

i would also like to see fantasma aa extended and the squirrels happiness bonus buffed a bit like maybe a health buff?