PDA

View Full Version : Best PvE pet for newer players?

Reincar
08-08-2015, 12:08 AM
Looking for a good pet that I won't regret buying. I have 200 plat to spend, and I am looking for suggestions based off of both stat boosts and usable skills.

I haven't played since lvl cap was 20 or 21(can't remember which it was), and my lvl 20 rogue has wrathjaw, which I remember being decent at the time. I kinda wanted to buy him again, but wasn't sure how he was compared to some of the others purchased with plat. Any suggestions are appreciated.

intizamfamily888
08-08-2015, 12:15 AM
Malison is cheap and good

Gesendet von meinem LG-P760 mit Tapatalk

Reincar
08-08-2015, 12:19 AM
Forgot to add, I also got that adventures pack, so I also have the lion.

Arrowz
08-08-2015, 04:31 PM
Malison is cheap and good

Gesendet von meinem LG-P760 mit Tapatalk

If its for pve u definitely want something with dmg bonus.

mesalin
08-08-2015, 07:15 PM
Try ethyl its pretty good for new players and pve also

I'm so fresh

vawaid
08-08-2015, 07:16 PM
pve? get fantasm now

acewasabi
08-10-2015, 11:35 PM
Run event and get Fantasma for free :) and spend that 200plat on energy kits and sell in auction you'll get about 440k (each kit selling about 11k, worth 5plat each).

alfred052398
08-11-2015, 04:17 AM
Gamble your plats for Massive Chest loots. You could get mythic that you can sell to buy arcane pets. If you are lucky, you could probably get them when you open it.

It's a gamble - you may or may not get something from the massive chest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingofninjas
08-11-2015, 03:30 PM
If I were you, I would convert that plat to gold via energy kits or luck elixirs and either save up for toor or maridos or buy a blinky. Blinky is by far the best legendary pet, and massively underused IMO.

Dreesart
08-11-2015, 05:53 PM
For pve i use yowie its good :)

nathansanyi
08-18-2015, 05:56 PM
I like Little Bear and Scorch for PvE, but if I were u id get lemon and lime...250 plat

Otahaanak
08-18-2015, 07:32 PM
If I were you, I would convert that plat to gold via energy kits or luck elixirs and either save up for toor or maridos or buy a blinky. Blinky is by far the best legendary pet, and massively underused IMO.

Totally agree, but I'll tell you why I stopped using Blinky. His passive slow is almost TOO good. He's a terrific tomb tomb pet, but the mobs can't chase like I expected and I found my runs slower using him.

Might pick up Grimm - he's a mythic pet, and his damage debuff is excellent along with a chance to banish on his AA. But if you can hold out using Ethyl, our another cheap pet, until you have the gold for a currently very affordable Arcane (Mari, Toor, Singe) that might be a better use of your money. My .02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hectororius
08-18-2015, 11:10 PM
Breeze, Gyrm and Blinky are probably the top rogue pets that you should invest in. Also great for Mages.

Warriors, Dova, Breeze, Frist are probably best bets. If you really want to spend Plat then Haze is probably the best of all the plat pets.

On the cheap, ethyl (best armor reduction at low levels).

powerstylee
08-26-2015, 09:56 PM
Cheap pets:
Warrior: Frist, Ribbit
Mage: Colton, Ethyl
Rouge: maybe McCraw, Cinder, Valkin, Ethyl
And Fantasma is good for all with a decent price now

More expensive lil bit pets:
These pets fit all classes: Blinky, Yowie, Grimm
Warrior: Boris, Haxonite, Breeze
Mage: Gyrm, Breeze
Rouge: Gyrm, Talon