PDA

View Full Version : Take your time with elite STS

ilhanna
08-08-2015, 02:25 AM
I have been told by a guild mate who asked about it when Remiem visited Garreta a day before Ursoth was launched, that the new elite will be released immediately after the event. In light of what we saw in the event I would suggest taking time to fully prepare everything about it: loot table and distribution, scaling, difficulty level, etc. Instead of visual sneak peeks to whet our appetites and expectations, focus more on gear stats especially since after the expansion there had been several occasions of stats and name fixes which reflect badly on your quality control. Less of that in future, please.

I expect the endgame community will still be occupied with the orcslaying quests especially since they get sidetracked by event. We will still be working on jewels too. I expect the feedback on Ursoth event will keep you busy for some time too.

Please don't rush things if rushing results in something like Ursoth. The elite will be our farming ground for quite some time and thorough meticulous preparation is better than a series of post-launch fixes.

Dimitrian
08-08-2015, 06:33 AM
I hope that there will not be a cooldown between Ursoth and the elites.
Golem also asked for a cooldown between The Gauntlet and Ursoth...
I don't need to explain what happened next...

Ebezaanec
08-08-2015, 09:33 AM
I prefer things done right rather than right now.

kananaskis
08-08-2015, 02:03 PM
I hope that there will not be a cooldown between Ursoth and the elites.

There's always a cooldown period after a major event so you can wrap up loose ends like any remaining crafting and spending tokens. you probably know that anyway. That's what avikk was talking about anyway.