View Full Version : I'd like to know your opinion!

Frawm
08-08-2015, 07:19 AM
Hi all!
As you can see, most of Arcane pet prices are continually decreasing: I think this is the moment to buy one of them.

Which is in your opinion the best arcane pet for a PvE Mage?

I know Nekro is the best one, but I can't afford it now :(

Thanks [emoji4]

Ssneakykills
08-08-2015, 07:22 AM
I'd go for singe or Maridos as they give a great party buff and health boost which is needed

+ you'll usually end up running with someone who has nekro these days anyway

Transfordark
08-08-2015, 08:19 AM
Or if you want to go more offensive get toor. Samael is a good pet too

Xxdisarrayxx
08-08-2015, 09:24 AM
So basically go with maridos, singe, toors or Sam lol. That's "which one" lmao. I'd go with maridos. Over all very good pet. Nice hp. Awesome armor and stats boost. Awesome for the party as well.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Transfordark
08-08-2015, 10:08 AM
So basically go with maridos, singe, toors or Sam lol. That's "which one" lmao. I'd go with maridos. Over all very good pet. Nice hp. Awesome armor and stats boost. Awesome for the party as well.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk
Maridos is too common nowadays. More than one maridos in pt makes his AA useless since its buff doesn't stack which it shouldn't. The buff lasts quite long and you have to wait a few secs after doing it again.
But if your a rogue definitely maridos.

For mage I'd think toor is awesome in my opinion. It matches the mage style, Stunner and gives STR to mage which gives HP.
The best thing is that since mage classes are full stunners, freezers and rooters which is a big advantage for keeping the enemy still and the main problem for toor is that its AA is very powerful but easily avoidable. So with the help of freeze like moves it would keep the enemy in place of the fissures long enough.

VenomsChaos
08-08-2015, 10:39 PM
using singe and i like it on mage. Stun is well (its not stuning bosses) buff is good.

Also everyone using maridos or toor, its good if 1 using singe

SkyWow
08-08-2015, 10:45 PM
Since your a mage I would get singe, it's good for pve as well if you wanna pvp

But if your looking for cheaper go with toor or sam... In my opinion maridos is more of a rouge pet

Sam is good for banish
Singe attacks multiple
Maridos good stat booster
Toor AA is great for mobs

Frawm
08-10-2015, 09:17 AM
Thank to everyone 😊

Up! I'd like to know more suggestion about this topic, thanks!