PDA

View Full Version : Respecing is free?

Toxic
05-02-2011, 04:08 PM
Okay so i know we hqve tapjoy but its been over 24 hrs since a free app has been on there and i literally spent 250k on gear that i want to respec to use so i can twink but i just think respecing should cost gold and not plat... Im sure everybody eles feels the same please fix this its torture with that gear sitting in my bag.

thecakeisaspy
05-02-2011, 04:18 PM
this thread should be in suggestions. plus the devs don't need to cater to your needs, respecing is a good source of income.

FluffNStuff
05-02-2011, 04:27 PM
The fact they offer respecing at all is a huge plus.

Toxic
05-02-2011, 04:44 PM
Lol if they didnt offer respecs nobody would play this and this is not a suggestion this is an opinion just because your parents have 5000 dollars on their credit card and u can buy plat anytime you want doesnt mean everybody does. Kthxbai.

FluffNStuff
05-02-2011, 04:47 PM
I like turtles.

Moogerfooger
05-02-2011, 04:48 PM
Lol if they didnt offer respecs nobody would play this and this is not a suggestion this is an opinion just because your parents have 5000 dollars on their credit card and u can buy plat anytime you want doesnt mean everybody does. Kthxbai.

Doesn't change the fact that STS does not run for free and they need to make money and not give away everything for free to people who complain that they should get everything for free.

They are a BUSINESS. They try and do a good job of keeping the game free to download, no monthly fee...but they have to make a little cash somehow, and respecs is one of them.

Buhbyenowkthxforplayin.

Failthread.

Toxic
05-02-2011, 04:52 PM
Mooger why do u hate me on forums but in game you ask me for helP.. And im pretty sure they did not need to make the main spine for free if they needed money that bad and maybe they could add more items on plat list and if i win this giftcard giveaway im spending all 15$ on plat. Hope this is good enough for sts to think of their ideas and decisions.

Toxic
05-02-2011, 04:54 PM
And if your posting this to look like you want guardian it dont work since on every thread you disagree with you be mean as possible even though u dont look at things sts have done that took alot of their money away... Sandstone caves just got alot of sales so im sure they made alot of money in fact ive joined games were people say they've bought 2k plat thats over 100$

FluffNStuff
05-02-2011, 04:58 PM
Turtles like me.

RedRyder
05-02-2011, 05:04 PM
Toxic stop. He's one bad moogerfooger, and he's right. When there's a revamp when something involving stats or skills are involved, they do temporarily offer respecs for free. STS is extremely fair.

Also, this should be in suggestions since your opinion is actually suggesting an idea.

Doh

Toxic
05-02-2011, 05:18 PM
I can only name 1 time in 1 year they gave us free respecs for like 2 days. Ryder if u havent seen my recent comments go ahead and read them. Kthxbai.

Sky../
05-02-2011, 05:21 PM
And if your posting this to look like you want guardian it dont work since on every thread you disagree with you be mean as possible even though u dont look at things sts have done that took alot of their money away... Sandstone caves just got alot of sales so im sure they made alot of money in fact ive joined games were people say they've bought 2k plat thats over 100$

2k plat is actually $89.95

Moogerfooger
05-02-2011, 05:23 PM
A) I am not trying to be a Guardian, have no desire to be one, so FAIL. I don't care if you don't like what I say, you have your opinion and I have mine.

B) I have no idea who you are in game. Nor do I hate you. I just hate thread after thread after thread of people asking for everything to be free.

c) I haven't asked anyone for help that I can remember in ages. Not even Phys and Elly. I occasionally farm with people, but I highly doubt I have ever asked you for a single thing.

Samhayne
05-02-2011, 05:28 PM
Whoa guys, please keep things friendly on the forums - thanks!

Locked.