PDA

View Full Version : Sandstone caves - free for people who bought the main spine previously, please?

Pokechmp
05-02-2011, 05:12 PM
Ok, sandstone caves isn't free. I understand that. But in the main spine update, you said anyone who got main spine earlier for plat got the rest for free. Can you plz make that for SSC too?

RedRyder
05-02-2011, 05:15 PM
Lol you're already getting the rest of the maps free so why should ssc be free? The devs need to eat too

Moogerfooger
05-02-2011, 05:18 PM
SSC is not part of the main spine, it is like Frozen Nightmares from what I had gathered; not a full "Spine" area.

Pokechmp
05-02-2011, 05:18 PM
Well, I dont have any plat and don't feel like doing free plat offers.

Moogerfooger
05-02-2011, 05:19 PM
Well then you are outta luck. SO because you are too lazy to do the free plat offers, you want them to give them to you for free? FAIL.

They have to make money somehow. If they made everything free like everyone always wants, they wouldn't stay in business and PL would have been broke and gone a long time ago.

Pokechmp
05-02-2011, 05:19 PM
SSC is not part of the main spine, it is like Frozen Nightmares from what I had gathered; not a full "Spine" area.
Yes, but if I read it correctly, the people who got the main spine for plat, they got everything else like frozen nightmares for free after the update.

Pokechmp
05-02-2011, 05:21 PM
Oh, and, idc about it. I only care if the drops effect pvp, which I think they do.

Lowlyspy
05-02-2011, 05:21 PM
Yes, but if I read it correctly, the people who got the main spine for plat, they got everything else like frozen nightmares for free after the update.

no they didnt, they got the shield of gratitude, i should know its wat i got lol

Pokechmp
05-02-2011, 05:22 PM
no they didnt, they got the shield of gratitude, i should know its wat i got lol
Then how did I suddenly get croc feud and wyldwood for free?

RedRyder
05-02-2011, 05:32 PM
Because you purchased ancient swamps and balefort castle before?

Doh!

Pokechmp
05-02-2011, 05:34 PM
Because you purchased ancient swamps and balefort castle before?

Doh!
Exactly! I purchased part of the main spine and then I got that for free!

Lowlyspy
05-02-2011, 05:43 PM
no, back then they were part of balefort and ancient swamp, not their own campaigns

JaytB
05-02-2011, 05:53 PM
I don't know much about the free plat thing, but my guess is that the time you spend posting here, you could've probably already made your 10 plat by now ;)

Ayrilana
05-02-2011, 06:02 PM
It's just 10 plat. Do the free offers and move on.

Pokechmp
05-02-2011, 07:52 PM
Yes, but I just don't have tha time. Only30min. Took me 1:30 on my last try at getting free plat. I guess I can tomorrow, tho. I have more time then. And now I can buy it, but I just don't feel like it.

Roasty
05-02-2011, 08:13 PM
Save plat...you might not like it but that's all I gotta say if you don't wanna pay! Hey that rhymes!!! :D

Kossi
05-02-2011, 08:40 PM
This thread humored me for an entire 50 seconds.

RedRyder
05-02-2011, 09:02 PM

Quoted for future signature purposes

Pokechmp
05-03-2011, 03:34 PM
Yaaayyyyyy...

SUPAPRODIGY
05-03-2011, 03:39 PM
i want the sandstone caves free because i payed for all the other maps and NOW there free forever and i have to pay again to get them how is this far to veteran players

StompArtist
05-03-2011, 03:48 PM
I want everything in game for free because I bought some plat in the past. Oh and I want a guided tour of STS too. And a car. And a bicycle and lollipops.

Deadsoldiers
05-03-2011, 04:02 PM
Oh nice u can get everything for free ? So my wishes are: a car , a nice house , an airplane, an own island, hmmmm infinite platinum........ :-D. The devs need to pay for the servers so they cant give away everything , or do pot want to make the game go offline?

Diodge
05-03-2011, 04:39 PM
I want B* free. EVERYTHING
I paid for the main spine in PL. I should get B* all free.

I enjoyed paying for PL and playing everyday. but but but I want FREE B* now

Jokeing , lol , lmao , hehe, hahaha.........I will take a new car and a my bills paid for 6mo..............................

Lowlyspy
05-03-2011, 04:56 PM
I want everything in game for free because I bought some plat in the past. Oh and I want a guided tour of STS too. And a car. And a bicycle and lollipops.

LMFAO new sig!

choco
05-03-2011, 09:29 PM
lemme see if i got this logic down...

the devs need to eat to...ie, they need to make money to stay in business. we can all agree thats a good idea. so, by making the main spine free for everyone, just how does that make more money for STS? by limiting their income to vanity items and elixirs, items not necessary to play, then just how was that a good idea in the first place? an influx of new players? that may possibly spend a bit on useless vanity items? id argue that its relatively impossible to make more money on unnecessary items than make people that like the game pay $10 bucks to open all the boards.

so please....dont pretend to think STS needs the income, cause as it is...PL is the red-headed step child. theyre focusing on B* as thats where the new income will be generated. PL has run its course...like it or not. same game engine, different graphics and plot.

realistically....it just seems to me that decisions are made week in week out with no consistency...and opinion i generated based on years of engineering meetings and discussions with management of large corps. if u dont see whats going on here, the vet players are getting the shaft and yall are yucking it up and thanking them. its amusing. so after your done paying for the next few maps, they'll just become free and youll get a nice vanity helm thanking you for your money. its called ROI...return on investment for those of u to young to have worked a real job. once production costs/R&D are covered, prices generally drop...in this case, become free to attract a larger fan base.

maybe its a great board....imo, it doesn't matter. ill just wait a few more months till its free.....if im not bored and turned off by that time.

Darkfader
05-03-2011, 09:53 PM

the devs need to eat to...ie, they need to make money to stay in business. we can all agree thats a good idea. so, by making the main spine free for everyone, just how does that make more money for STS? by limiting their income to vanity items and elixirs, items not necessary to play, then just how was that a good idea in the first place? an influx of new players? that may possibly spend a bit on useless vanity items? id argue that its relatively impossible to make more money on unnecessary items than make people that like the game pay $10 bucks to open all the boards.

so please....dont pretend to think STS needs the income, cause as it is...PL is the red-headed step child. theyre focusing on B* as thats where the new income will be generated. PL has run its course...like it or not. same game engine, different graphics and plot.

realistically....it just seems to me that decisions are made week in week out with no consistency...and opinion i generated based on years of engineering meetings and discussions with management of large corps. if u dont see whats going on here, the vet players are getting the shaft and yall are yucking it up and thanking them. its amusing. so after your done paying for the next few maps, they'll just become free and youll get a nice vanity helm thanking you for your money. its called ROI...return on investment for those of u to young to have worked a real job. once production costs/R&D are covered, prices generally drop...in this case, become free to attract a larger fan base.

maybe its a great board....imo, it doesn't matter. ill just wait a few more months till its free.....if im not bored and turned off by that time.

It's actually first time when some dungeons ever been free and doubt I will happen again in few months. ;)

Lesrider
05-03-2011, 10:00 PM

QFT
/10char

Samhayne
05-03-2011, 11:01 PM
Our apologies to those who feel that the Shield of Gratitude was not enough of a thank you for your prior patronage. As others have mentioned, prices usually change on things, be they real or virtual goods. Those who buy them first have the satisfaction and pleasure of their use before those who wait. We hope that the zones you purchased brought you a lot of fun.

We love our fans and those who've made Pocket Legends a success and thank you sincerely for your patronage. We also know that we can't please everyone with what we do. Thank you for your feedback. Thread closed.