PDA

View Full Version : Klaas get nerfed?

VenomsChaos
08-08-2015, 10:33 PM
Hi devs, i was thinking open this topic yesterday but i wanted wait 1 more day for being sure...

i keep geting mostly 25-50 potion and 5 ankh from klaas.

- if i had only 1 char, i would say its huge unlucky but i have 4 main char and some twinks for events+fun.

- i think klaas work about timing. But allways waiting 3-5-30 min for the log other toon and get klaas, still potion or ankh.

So tbh klaas got a secret nerf?

NOT= idk if its nerfed before, i didnt played a while reason is boredom...

NOT2= avarage klaas last days

20+ time Potion. 10-12 ankh, 2-3 speed, 2-3 reroll, 2-3 defance elix...

i dont have a problem if its nerfed. Just asking.

Dimitrian
08-09-2015, 02:25 AM
Why everyone makes a thread about nerf when they have bad luck?

With locked crates,i understand,cause you spend money on them.With boss drop rates? Eh,let that go too.
But with klaas? Oh come on!

VenomsChaos
08-09-2015, 04:20 AM
its not about bad lucky. its about so many pot+ankh.

ankh is the good loot from myside,i am not using that chars for now. So there is nothing about bad lucky AS you can see on Drop rates

Transfordark
08-09-2015, 04:24 AM
its not about bad lucky. its about so many pot+ankh.

ankh is the good loot from myside,i am not using that chars for now. So there is nothing about bad lucky AS you can see on Drop rates
I like getting ankh and pots than those speed elix he gives me.
Honestly I think he wants tanks to burn their fat *_*

Ssneakykills
08-09-2015, 04:26 AM
All I seem to realise that my twinks get ankhs a lot more frequently from klaas than my 46s

Muhammad Rasyid Rahman
08-09-2015, 04:36 AM
oh come on, why ppl always complaining. I know that klaas already set like that, for low level they got ankhs, now its good that youve got ankh and pots, what do you expect from klaas? im still loot legendary egg, or luck elix, ankh, and etc for my 46. For my twink i got ankh and pot, so think positive, dont make complains all the time. Maybe they set that up for this event, because we need ankh to fight the ursoth boss, and we need luck to hunt in kraken mines.

nelson131
08-09-2015, 07:18 AM
oh lol......i played everyday the last month and only got combo once...O.o

Sky_is_epicgear
08-09-2015, 03:32 PM
You shouldn't complain for something that's free..... I almost always get ankh on my twink... I think it is awesome. I stock up and now I have 200+ I was able to use 5ankh revive in gauntlet event as much as I wanted.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

VenomsChaos
08-09-2015, 05:02 PM
Hi devs

i dont have a problem if its nerfed. Just asking.

This part from my first topic is for the who reply me just like i am complaining. its seems i am complain or negative?

Also this to who for a info = i have 4 char caped. They are geting same pot +ankh last 3-4 day.

VenomsChaos
08-09-2015, 05:05 PM
I like getting ankh and pots than those speed elix he gives me.
Honestly I think he wants tanks to burn their fat *_*

Yes i like geting ankh to cause i am not playing my other chars. more like i am having fun with my main mage. its best thing to get ankh for unplayed chars (maybe i can use that chars on new elites and its good to having free 200-300 free ankhs)

Thx for your understanding reply