PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon help!

Cyberlorn
05-02-2011, 07:00 PM
Hi there, I've been playing Pocket Legends for a few days now. I have purchased the lvl 15 dungeon pack hoping to start running dungeons, but I cannot figure out for the life of me how to join a dungeon or find it :( I would greatly appreciate some help to a newbie :)

azulflame
05-02-2011, 07:19 PM
if it is a lvl 15, pack, you will need to be lvl 13 or higher to use it.

You need to go to the world map, and there you have options. join game, host game, and enter towne,

If you host a game, you will see a screen with a picture with arrows on both sides of the pic on the left side, and a 3x3 grid on the right. tap on an unlocked level (levels can be unlocked by clearing the previous level), and tap host game. you can add a password if you want.

If you tap enter town, you are sent to the towne. in town, you can shop with merchants, trade and chat with other characters, and accept/complete quests. there are portals in the townes, and take one to enter the dungeon that helps you best (if you have a quest in that campaign, then it takes you to that level. If you have more than one quest, it takes you to the furst map that helps you on your quest)

If you tap Join Game, you are brought to a screen with all the games being played that you can enter. you also have options of sorting by game name, levels, and campaign. my campaign filter list:

Main Spine:

haven - Forest haven games
dark - dark forest games
castle - balefort castle games
crypt - fathom crypt games
exp - lost expedition games
swamp - ancient swamps games
oasis - alien oasis 1, 2 & 3 games
ii - alien oasis 2 & 3 games
iii alien oasis 3 games
sew - balefort sewers games

Extra Content:

wyl - wylewood games
shadow - shadow cave games
skel - skeller krunch games
froz - frozen nightmares games
croc - mcroc's still farm games
sand - sandstone cave games

you can also go to your quests page, if you have the level unlocked and a quest for the campaign, to go to the best or one of the best levels for your quest.

also, there are levels that cannot be accessed from the host game area. you either need to go through portals, or join a game that someone is already in. i.e. fathom crypt: forbidden crypt

Roasty
05-02-2011, 08:05 PM
Well on your start page, there's a little Earth icon on the top. If you wanna join a game, there will be a buttom somewhere that says "Join Game". Depending on where your destination is, just type the name of the game and you'll get there.

Cyberlorn
05-02-2011, 08:29 PM
Thank you for all the info. It helped out a lot =)