PDA

View Full Version : Galen's Maul

Andrisber
08-09-2015, 07:07 AM
Hi,

I have been running with the Galen's maul for about 2 days or so, and all I can say - useless! It is basically the same lvl 46 axe that we can get from the 3rd Garetta map boss. I have never actually seen the proc, even after running lots of wt4 maps, event and others.
Maybe buff it? I am bored of the weak warrior gear, and so are others. People mostly run with level 41 Magmatic Claymore, Goblin's Glaive, and level 46 shields. All i think is that event weapons should have better stats than the current weapons + a proc that actually happens.

Thanks!

-Productive

mesalin
08-09-2015, 07:28 AM
Well sts said that new weapon get buff by wings available by plat tier reward just wait ...

I'm so fresh

Andrisber
08-09-2015, 11:56 AM
Well sts said that new weapon get buff by wings available by plat tier reward just wait ...

I'm so fresh

Before we close out the week here at STS, I wanted to give you guys a sneak peek of what to expect for next week! Thanks to your feedback we'll be adding a new item to the Platinum Tier rewards: Crimson Fairy Wings. Don't worry, if you reach platinum tier before then, we will automatically grant them to all Platinum Tier characters on your account.

In addition, we will also be:

+ Increasing the damage for Eloia's bow
+ Making all Fairy Wings (Crimson and Green) Tradeable

Thanks, and have an awesome weekend!

They will only increase the damage of Eloia's bow

noisy
08-10-2015, 08:21 AM
Please buff the proc rate and damage, atleast make it good as planar sword proc.

Jaffakex
08-10-2015, 05:34 PM
Ive seen it proc but it lasts exactly 0.3 seconds. It is xcompletwly useless this way. It could be a bug because proc like this wasnt meant to be imo.

kananaskis
08-11-2015, 10:23 PM
the procs on all three new ursoth released weapons--staff, maul, bow-- appear bugged from many reports and my own test of jord's staff and eloia bow. i would imagine a fix is coming.