PDA

View Full Version : My situation.....

Wazakesy
08-09-2015, 08:59 AM
Just wanted to share the current situation i am in....I'd like to start off with nothing related to the event, but some sort of reality that happens to me ever since the event started. The teeth farms...i am about 15 dragkin teeth away from my dragonite bar, after literally 30 elite wilds runs (i was getting teeth after 3 elite runs before ursoth started) i get...0 teeth. That sort of broke my spirit to run for dragkin teeth.

Vials...Maybe a handful of people may have known that i have looted a fossil, but thats just an excuse now, i never looted a planar recipe....ever. I've done alot of runs lately with my friends, at least a week by now...75 chests each day. its like 350 chests now with NOTHING in return.

Km3....We all know that KM3 is the real gold mine, but wherever luck is needed, i just get stabbed at the PuG parties now...back in the day i remember running with ~1 warrior, 2 mages 1 rogue parties. Runs were about a minute and 45 seconds but these days....3 warrior parties surprised me...Ran with them for awhile then logged off to finish some work.

I then ran the event....surprisingly i didnt like anything in it, who runs for a new vanity pet whose non-vanity version is literally worth 850k+ (as of this post) with the same stats, that farts 4 clouds? I did not like it :/

I stopped running the event, stopped the very try of running to get a dragkin tooth from any tindirin map, stopped the very hope of making gold from arena, stopped every possible way of making gold. Action...adventure....fun..Where's the RPG i knew back in Arcane Legends Season 3? Well, I think the game has lost complete track even though it has alot of potential. Dungeon hunter 5, another game like AL but still better, sure the energy system is boring but it is just rewarding for me, it takes less than 3 days to make 1million.

Now i just sit in the guildhall or go GTA San Andreas Mobile - a game still admirable by many.

So what i would like to conclude...

Who would like to run KM3 when luck kits cost 2x times to that of a locked rengol crate and when luck completely fails to deliver? Or run arena by spending 1000x times to get the arcane whose value is dropping further and is around 1.7m or even less than 1.2 now or the pendant recipe that is worth nothing. Why even bother opening crates when you spend more than that for an arcane shard? Why bother even trying to invest to farm something when there is no return?...What's the point of playing/farming for a "reward"?

Terminhater
08-09-2015, 09:08 AM
Waz, I've been busy myself at the moment twinking the event. Gold tier is enough for me.

I'll help ya farm those last Dragkin teeth and then we fly in km3. The crazy thing is rengol elite might be unleashed after Ursoth and it will get harder to get decent parties again.

I need like 25 runs for a breeze but everyone is chasing those crimson wings -_-

Damn I used my twink forum account to reply lol.

Xorrtherogue.

Wazakesy
08-09-2015, 09:14 AM
Waz, I've been busy myself at the moment twinking the event. Gold tier is enough for me.

I'll help ya farm those last Dragkin teeth and then we fly in km3. The crazy thing is rengol elite might be unleashed after Ursoth and it will get harder to get decent parties again.

I need like 25 runs for a breeze but everyone is chasing those crimson wings -_-

Damn I used my twink forum account to reply lol.

Xorrtherogue.

Kk, But seriously, Lol...Ive been striving to get them...i opened red arlorian eggs and guess what? All dragkin teeth :/

Where are the teeth from the bosses?...Did some dentist pluck em out for a collection?

Pillowhead
08-09-2015, 09:47 AM
That's why I've saved 100 lovecraft chests from the valentine event, they're like 30-40k now.

Transfordark
08-09-2015, 09:53 AM
Kk, But seriously, Lol...Ive been striving to get them...i opened red arlorian eggs and guess what? All dragkin teeth :/

Where are the teeth from the bosses?...Did some dentist pluck em out for a collection?

I understand your pain and frustration.
Took me 3-4 days getting my last 15 teeth but it was worth and I hope you get yours too.
Well no point in farming for recipe now, check auc and recipe is worth 50k, LOL.

What do you mean by those red arlorian eggs having dragkin teeth?

Oezheasate
08-09-2015, 10:58 AM
Red arlorian eggs have a chance at dropping 5 dragkin teeth

Wazakesy
08-09-2015, 11:00 AM
Red arlorian eggs have a chance at dropping 5 dragkin teeth

5? The max i got was 2 drag teeth. The Egg hunt thread said that too

Bidiel
08-09-2015, 11:02 AM
Took me 3-4 days getting my last 15 teeth but it was worth and I hope you get yours too.
Well no point in farming for recipe now, check auc and recipe is worth 50k, LOL.

red arlorian eggs was available in the pascua event like the green, blue and gold egg, red egg was an ingredient to craft gold arloria egg and inside of the eggs u can find some itmes
like respect, teeth, gold, and the reipe to craft ankhs and gold egg

Oezheasate
08-09-2015, 11:02 AM
K my bad then, bro of mine told me it was 5 but didnt bother too check

Wazakesy
08-09-2015, 11:05 AM

I meant that those eggs have a high chance to drop drag teeth...Like...One egg sometimes gives 2 teeth ._.

Dimitrian
08-09-2015, 11:08 AM
Just wanted to share the current situation i am in....I'd like to start off with nothing related to the event, but some sort of reality that happens to me ever since the event started. The teeth farms...i am about 15 dragkin teeth away from my dragonite bar, after literally 30 elite wilds runs (i was getting teeth after 3 elite runs before ursoth started) i get...0 teeth. That sort of broke my spirit to run for dragkin teeth.

Vials...Maybe a handful of people may have known that i have looted a fossil, but thats just an excuse now, i never looted a planar recipe....ever. I've done alot of runs lately with my friends, at least a week by now...75 chests each day. its like 350 chests now with NOTHING in return.

Km3....We all know that KM3 is the real gold mine, but wherever luck is needed, i just get stabbed at the PuG parties now...back in the day i remember running with ~1 warrior, 2 mages 1 rogue parties. Runs were about a minute and 45 seconds but these days....3 warrior parties surprised me...Ran with them for awhile then logged off to finish some work.

I then ran the event....surprisingly i didnt like anything in it, who runs for a new vanity pet whose non-vanity version is literally worth 850k+ (as of this post) with the same stats, that farts 4 clouds? I did not like it :/

I stopped running the event, stopped the very try of running to get a dragkin tooth from any tindirin map, stopped the very hope of making gold from arena, stopped every possible way of making gold. Action...adventure....fun..Where's the RPG i knew back in Arcane Legends Season 3? Well, I think the game has lost complete track even though it has alot of potential. Dungeon hunter 5, another game like AL but still better, sure the energy system is boring but it is just rewarding for me, it takes less than 3 days to make 1million.

Now i just sit in the guildhall or go GTA San Andreas Mobile - a game still admirable by many. I'm just so not in the mood for AL, Developers - try not to use your game-enhancing codes to adjust AL. Play on a normal account (pure f2p account, make it today) and watch how much time it takes to make a 100k.
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/09/d006a529bfb30bca9a2edc9adfa9ba80.jpg

Fightbeast
08-09-2015, 11:08 AM
Hey there, if you need a pt to farm wilds or the elite version of it feel free to pt me :) currently bored of the event too lol

VenomsChaos
08-09-2015, 05:36 PM
1= yes teeth farms not easy thats why it was 4-5 mil.

2= vials arena need a pure lucky. Mostly geting purple items. Personely i would like to get something new from arena. Maybe a new essence everyrun guaranted 1 essence and sometimes chest can give 5-10, total 1000 essence can get a new type arcane pet. Arena still fun but not a win. also its fun soloing arena (takes long on mage but still fun, i am doing arena solo when boredom).

3= agree, km3 is the main gold miner... on random partys sometimes stressful, some wars asking mana even they never heal. Or leting you 1-3 or they are just following you mean 4-0 :/

4= agree about event. My goal is gold tier, and buy the vanitys from auc. Event chest not worth to i keep open and all i am geting useless pink items or 2-5 k. Pets cute but i have ton of cute pet never using. vanitys looks great and i want than (i would farm for it if they are untradedable)

5= as you said, playing other games sometimes. Loging AL less for free energys and sometimes friend runs. Soo bad my 2-3+ year old friends not playing AL anymore. Most of friend just loging sometimes for the 5 min for check game. Some are mesaging to me play xxxxx game with tham they moved... some are txting "waow nice vanity i would like to get it but AL laging i cant play" so its easy to see ppl moving. its remind me PL ending days.

But i think if something news come to AL, and if they solve lag problems. i think some players will back to AL. if its happen after a long time i dont think they gotta back.

CheifR
08-10-2015, 09:43 AM

Now i just sit in the guildhall or go GTA San Andreas Mobile - a game still admirable by many.

So what i would like to conclude...

Who would like to run KM3 when luck kits cost 2x times to that of a locked rengol crate and when luck completely fails to deliver? Or run arena by spending 1000x times to get the arcane whose value is dropping further and is around 1.7m or even less than 1.2 now or the pendant recipe that is worth nothing. Why even bother opening crates when you spend more than that for an arcane shard? Why bother even trying to invest to farm something when there is no return?...What's the point of playing/farming for a "reward"?
All I got to say is don't give up! Pt me anytime for Arena/Drakin Teeth farming in game name: CheifR ;)http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/10/b664451c4640f7370286a070ae0a4657.jpg

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk

Edward Coug
08-10-2015, 11:19 AM
Grit your teeth and run elite Wilds until you are finished. Just promise yourself that you will never farm teeth again, no matter how high the drag bar price climbs. Those long toothless streaks are soul-crushing. I would rather farm anything else.

The new elites will be out soon. Get your bar and then take a break until then.

Wazakesy
08-10-2015, 11:40 AM
Thanks everyone, ive been trying to get a party (i solo as well but) but unable have been to get one...one daily normal tindirin run gives me a teeth sometimes, i want to solo the elite but im just too done with it lol.

ffoxface
08-11-2015, 01:04 AM
I know this post is kinda old I think... But why not find a group of people to farm with that will make it fun. If you make it just get in and out it will wear you out...

Wazakesy
08-11-2015, 02:19 AM
I know this post is kinda old I think... But why not find a group of people to farm with that will make it fun. If you make it just get in and out it will wear you out...

I would if my friends or my guild would want to run