PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Put Stats of the Blood Sash of Might (Elondria) in the Store

Oldguy
08-09-2015, 09:11 AM
I was hoping that STS would read this and consider putting the stats of this IN THE STORE, before you buy it. I assume it is not a tradeable item, since I have never found one in the C.S. since event began. I do not need to waste tokens on a belt that is worse than the Garreta one, since the tokens are scarce for a player whose job takes him 63 hours/week.

I presume that the other classes (this is a rogue belt) have the same issue with no stats showing.

However, if some soul (a.k.a. a level 46 rogue) has purchased this sash, and would be kind enough to post the basic non-jeweled info here, it would be greatly appreciated by myself and most likely a whole bunch of other folks.

Thanks!

By the way, this IS one of my favorite events, so don't get me wrong. Way to go STS :)

deathwraithx
08-09-2015, 01:25 PM
Tradable. 16 dex 3.0 dmg if I remember correctly.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Oldguy
08-09-2015, 03:09 PM
Thank you for that reply deathwraithx. If I knew for a fact they were tradable before, I may have been able to deduce they are better than garetta, which as I recall is 13dex 3 dmg. hopefully your memory serves you better than mine does me :)