PDA

View Full Version : Sand cave farming - high levels

Coltona
05-02-2011, 07:58 PM
Any other high level people hate soloing magnetic boss for crystal drops? I do so pm me or post below or even message me in game if you want to farm him together.

Ign coltongadkins

Arterra
05-02-2011, 08:03 PM
anybody know the mob left limit for boss spawning on all bosses?

I think the magic golemns are 31

Whirlzap
05-02-2011, 10:14 PM
What's so annoying ahout the golem? Is it too high damage or what I don't get it:

Gluttony
05-02-2011, 10:49 PM
What's so annoying ahout the golem? Is it too high damage or what I don't get it:

The magnetic golem seems to be able to KO anybody at a given time. He plays a bit like Gurg without the growl. I have only played him twice and the first time I soloed him without any problems at all. The second time I was with a team of 56 players and he KOed the entire team in one blow (did over 2k dmg to me alone). I imagine there is some type of gimmick to beat him without dying, but currently the best way I know is to bring high leveled players and kill him before he can get his "move" off.

Darkfader
05-02-2011, 10:55 PM
The magnetic golem seems to be able to KO anybody at a given time. He plays a bit like Gurg without the growl. I have only played him twice and the first time I soloed him without any problems at all. The second time I was with a team of 56 players and he KOed the entire team in one blow (did over 2k dmg to me alone). I imagine there is some type of gimmick to beat him without dying, but currently the best way I know is to bring high leveled players and kill him before he can get his "move" off.

You hear sound 5sec before he attack, then move yourself into blue huge orb, it's one which won't explode and you are safe against him. :)

Swimmingstar
05-02-2011, 10:59 PM
Yea that's how u don't die

Gluttony
05-02-2011, 11:03 PM
You hear sound 5sec before he attack, then move yourself into blue huge orb, it's one which won't explode and you are safe against him. :)

Thanks for the information, yet another boss I'll skip because I despise playing the game with sound (mostly thanks to the new fart pack). So this is a new map, for players 20-25, but it has bosses with gimmicks like the higher level maps (Ao3 and above). Why didn't the devs just increase the level cap and add this as a 55-60 (61) campaign? I mean isn't there already a campaign for 20-25 in Fathom Crypt?

Darkfader
05-02-2011, 11:05 PM
Thanks for the information, yet another boss I'll skip because I despise playing the game with sound (mostly thanks to the new fart pack). So this is a new map, for players 20-25, but it has bosses with gimmicks like the higher level maps (Ao3 and above). Why didn't the devs just increase the level cap and add this as a 55-60 (61) campaign? I mean isn't there already a campaign for 20-25 in Fathom Crypt?

Well not must to have sound on but you must to look all the time on towers when those orbs appear next to those.

Riccits
05-03-2011, 01:33 AM

oh thats how! ;) normally hes death before he could do.

when i tried to solo him got pwnd in one shot with fury set and mana shield on LOL!!

Corpser
05-03-2011, 01:38 AM
in my sig there is a guide to kill him

its here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?25581-how-to-kill-the-metelic-golem-guide) to

Pandamoni
05-03-2011, 02:23 AM

I play w sound off too and I notice that you get magnetized/pulled around right before orbs appear. If u can get to a blue orb right away you are safe. Red orbs don't protect.

Thanks to corpser (I think that was your thread this morning?) for posting this morning about how to beat.