PDA

View Full Version : 22-23 Talon Mage? (Comeback)

The Voices
08-09-2015, 08:28 PM
Hello guys. It's me Shiv, and I'd like to first state that my account has been hacked somehow due to a virus on my computer. The virus holder somehow used this virus to trace my files and find my Pocket Legend information. With the most of efforts, I've been trying to retrieve my account back, but I'm afraid I'll be having to start from scratch with a new fresh account. Rangebear has been a huge contribution to my comeback, donating me items and gold. I hope that I can comeback, and I'd like to move forward this thread with thanking all my friends that helped me progress through PL. Some people I'd like to shout out to is Fight, Jun, Ryan, Verti, Micah, Burning, and Nae. Of course, this isn't everyone, and I'd hope that nobody is offended seeing not their name on this list, because in general, the community has been a nice place to grow amongst. I really appreciate the community, from the deepest depths of my heart.

To wrap this thread, I would like to ask tips and guidelines for what it seems to be, 22-23 talon mage, or if I can get enough help with gear and gold, hopefully forgotten bow/paw. :) Yours truly, Shiv.

Befs
08-09-2015, 08:35 PM
Hello guys. It's me Shiv, and I'd like to first state that my account has been hacked somehow due to a virus on my computer. The virus holder somehow used this virus to trace my files and find my Pocket Legend information. With the most of efforts, I've been trying to retrieve my account back, but I'm afraid I'll be having to start from scratch with a new fresh account. Rangebear has been a huge contribution to my comeback, donating me items and gold. I hope that I can comeback, and I'd like to move forward this thread with thanking all my friends that helped me progress through PL. Some people I'd like to shout out to is Fight, Jun, Ryan, Verti, Micah, Burning, and Nae. Of course, this isn't everyone, and I'd hope that nobody is offended seeing not their name on this list, because in general, the community has been a nice place to grow amongst. I really appreciate the community, from the deepest depths of my heart.

To wrap this thread, I would like to ask tips and guidelines for what it seems to be, 22-23 talon mage, or if I can get enough help with gear and gold, hopefully forgotten bow/paw. :) Yours truly, Shiv.

Some1 went through the trouble to hack onto your computer just to find your pl stuff?

lol...

The Voices
08-09-2015, 08:45 PM
Well, I installed a Steam game on my computer <--- which I believe was the source of the virus. My Steam client was awfully buggy that dat, but as the stupid person I was, I shook it off thinking it was my slow comp. The next day I was playing some PL, soon after getting off. The next day, I got on PL by tablet. My email was changed. I got on my comp and there were popups everywhere as soon as I went onto Google Chrome. I then gave my comp to repair store to get it fixed.

Hurikazz
08-10-2015, 10:01 AM
Well, I installed a Steam game on my computer <--- which I believe was the source of the virus. My Steam client was awfully buggy that dat, but as the stupid person I was, I shook it off thinking it was my slow comp. The next day I was playing some PL, soon after getting off. The next day, I got on PL by tablet. My email was changed. I got on my comp and there were popups everywhere as soon as I went onto Google Chrome. I then gave my comp to repair store to get it fixed.

I doubt that Games in Steam contain a Virus

Adult Websites have alot of them tho!

The Voices
08-11-2015, 12:22 AM
I believe that something occured while I was downloading the Steam client. However, I do not know as much about my computer so I wouldn't know for sure...

Etarbitrev
08-11-2015, 06:53 AM
Anyone else smell that? ..

Wrestlemania
08-11-2015, 08:07 AM
Is the rock cooking?

Hurikazz
08-11-2015, 09:51 AM
Anyone else smell that? .. i smell verti poop

Etarbitrev
08-11-2015, 01:01 PM
Well.. I can definitely smell some type of poop. Bull poop lol

iRandom
08-11-2015, 01:17 PM
How are you not dead yet? That stuff kills.

Hurikazz
08-12-2015, 02:37 AM
My Rhino pooped? Dam u Luy