PDA

View Full Version : Making Momey Off Of Elon Event

~PureUnity~
08-09-2015, 09:38 PM
There really is no way to make a good profit this time around, is there?

Visiting
08-09-2015, 09:39 PM
Selling dreams and happiness of course! Ok, back to reality, unless you're a plat user (selling energy kits), there's essentially no gain to be made with this event as it is.

Ebezaanec
08-09-2015, 10:10 PM
No, this event is just an advertisement for CoC.

You would make more gold by not running it.

Zylx
08-09-2015, 11:10 PM
Selling dreams and happiness of course! Ok, back to virtuality, unless you're a plat user (selling energy kits), there's essentially no gain to be made with this event as it is.

Fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

csyui
08-09-2015, 11:55 PM
If you invested on locked crates of watch before this event, you probably will make some money.

Hellgamer
08-10-2015, 02:18 AM
If you invested on locked crates of watch before this event, you probably will make some money.

Every events best way to make money was farming locked from the end of previous vent and crafting them

Uninstalling
08-10-2015, 03:15 AM
You can make alot of golds in 2-4hrs just when the event has started which is 2 days ago..But if u craft alot of leaf locks and sell NOW,you will NEVER gain 500k profit..its too late to make profit in the ursoth event now..Every leaf locks is too cheap already unlike when the event just started when leaf locks costs 180-200k

kinzmet
08-10-2015, 03:36 AM
No, this event is just an advertisement for CoC.

You would make more gold by not running it.

Wew, I thought I was the only one thinking about it.

Probationer
08-10-2015, 03:57 AM
Well, the people who don't earn gold are the ones who just chat and complain.

Gold tier - fantas egg - 100k
500 tokens - belt - (I sold 200k yesterday)

300k made without platinum, not much but still it helps :3

kinzmet
08-10-2015, 04:04 AM

I run the event and got those golds you were talking about, I was sad because the time I used for the event would have been another 2.5m if I farmed tooth instead. The 300k to 2.5m difference is what were talking about.

kananaskis
08-10-2015, 05:28 AM
You can make alot of golds in 2-4hrs just when the event has started which is 2 days ago..But if u craft alot of leaf locks and sell NOW,you will NEVER gain 500k profit..its too late to make profit in the ursoth event now..Every leaf locks is too cheap already unlike when the event just started when leaf locks costs 180-200k

usually with event locks if u stick them in stash for a few months, they'll go up in price and make for some easy money.

Candylicks
08-10-2015, 08:26 AM
There really is no way to make a good profit this time around, is there?
I made over 10m on the event by selling leaf locked and some of the red eggs I looted by opening other leaf locked the first 2 days.

Then I made around 2m selling food using up the energy I got out of the locked I did open.

It's slowing down now but the weekend was nice!

Now I am going to run a few toons to gold for Fanta eggs and then sell my green wings when I can. So I expect to make at least another 5m.

I picked up a few more shards to stash (thx guys for selling them for cheap!!), my honey bought me a Tyran egg (thx for selling those cheap too).

Although running the event itself wasn't profitable the gold indeed was opening/crafting leaf locked and also the food if you had the non crafted energy.

Wasn't the best event but I do appreciate the fix they did after the first day. Very much so.

Edward Coug
08-10-2015, 11:45 AM
I made the mistake of crafting a bunch of massive locks before the event, thinking they could be used to make event locks. Even if they could, I probably wouldn't have bothered. The leaf locks aren't all that great.

The best way to make gold from this event is actually to farm arena. The price of vials has gone back up because everyone is busy running the event.

mesalin
08-10-2015, 12:28 PM
What about craft leaf lock and sell after event?

I'm so fresh

zauilet
08-10-2015, 12:32 PM
Ha! That's mybsituation I already made 350k by selling lock watch crates I'm so happy I saved them !

Candylicks
08-10-2015, 01:14 PM
What about craft leaf lock and sell after event?

I'm so fresh

I don't think they will go up because they have all old items inside and the market is already crashed with the old red pets. I would sell.

Ellysius
08-10-2015, 11:59 PM
Well it takes time,but it pays off.
Farming wt4 for energy i guess and buying Eloia's vanity set.
My guess is that it'll cost easily over 1,2M after the event

ffoxface
08-11-2015, 12:57 AM
Why can't we all be poor?

Dex Scene
08-11-2015, 04:18 AM

300k for gold tier and 500 tokens. Now compare it with previous events. You will understand what Op is saying

VenomsChaos
08-11-2015, 03:38 PM
Km3 farm is the my best opinion

Findind energys, findind lockeds for the make enough moneu for the buy vanity+pets.

So i say km3 (to bad, there not much fast runners this days)

will0
08-11-2015, 09:26 PM
heard there's a exploit at Shuyal broken portal with Unicorn food ... 1 food allow 4 players enter portal 4 x

wow STS didnt know ??

Deathdor
08-12-2015, 03:05 AM
While I wouldn't go as far to say "there is no way to make a good profit".
It definately seems like a long, arduous task making gold compared to previous events.
Mostly plat-driven.

Takes money to make money, unfortunately.
If not, time.

The reward vendor offers lacklustre rewards, I'd say.
Which, when reading other threads, didn't appeal to some.

Although, I think discontinued items will rise in value.
If you're lucky enough to loot Squeakems 'N Squish you can sell those, as well as Leaf crates.

There's a chance to loot Eloias bow, Galens maul and Jords staff from Ethereal chests, as well as other items.

You could buy belts, which are better than Garetta belts at the moment.

However, there are more lucrative ways to earn more gold in a shorter space of time, by playing other existing game content, in my opinion.
Like Km3 as someone mentioned.

I thought STS would've taken the opportunity to incorporate more new content from expansion -
such as jewels.
Would've been nice to absorb a few cracked jewels sitting dormant throughout the event.

Back on topic.
It just takes time.

Enjoy the event! :)