PDA

View Full Version : Scorch any good in PvP at 46

Jeremiah-prince Emokpae
08-10-2015, 05:34 AM
If I were to get scorch and level him 46 will his shield be any good? I know his happiness sucks but I wanna know if His aka would be use full in things like clashes at 46

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

nelson131
08-10-2015, 05:41 AM
its shield at 46 takes like no dmg to break. forget it and get mari/singe/toor/nekro/sam

Disproves
08-10-2015, 06:20 AM
Scorch can barely absorb a auto attack at 46, the only useful pets at 46 are arcane pets, I'd suggest getting mari if your a rouge (or Sam).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ssneakykills
08-10-2015, 08:53 AM
Would be a waste of gold/money/time to invest in a scorch but a very beneficial one if you bought Maridos or singe although the they don't have a shield they are great stat boosters

Kingofninjas
08-10-2015, 10:22 AM
Scorch can barely absorb a auto attack at 46, the only useful pets at 46 are arcane pets, I'd suggest getting mari if your a rouge (or Sam).

I would strongly recommend against Sam due to the millions of nekros giving stun immunity to the whole team. Sam's main attraction, i.e., the terrify, is pretty much useless.

Energizeric
08-10-2015, 04:26 PM
I would strongly recommend against Sam due to the millions of nekros giving stun immunity to the whole team. Sam's main attraction, i.e., the terrify, is pretty much useless.

That is in PvP, but in PvE elites Sam is still very useful between his banish and his passive health and mana regen.

Disproves
08-10-2015, 06:29 PM

Yeah true.. If you PvP/PvE go Sam if you only pvp and rarely pve id go mari or toor.

Kingofninjas
08-10-2015, 07:02 PM
That is in PvP, but in PvE elites Sam is still very useful between his banish and his passive health and mana regen.

Maybe so, but I find that mari banishes just as much and Sam has very weak stats (10% dmg only). Definitely toor or mari IMO

Candylicks
08-11-2015, 07:31 AM
I always found my Mari to banish more, and plus you can use pots in pve so the mana and health regen off a Sam isn't a huge deal for pve. Sam to me is the worst red pet in pve I never liked it.

For the op scorch doesn't have any shining qualities sadly. :(