PDA

View Full Version : Question bout plat

Justno
08-10-2015, 02:20 PM
I never been good with plat lmao....
Sooo just wondering what's the best way to make gold from plat? I can wait a few weeks for something if necessary..

Justno
08-10-2015, 02:24 PM
Waiting is always the best option

Wait for a juicy update and fall upon it like a lion on deer.

Like they say the early bird gets the worm, try to be the first to obtain something via plat purchase and sell it. Like new arcane or new chests or a new pet, you get my drift.

Hmm I'm not really a gambling person @.@ so how would this work??

carmine_blade
08-10-2015, 02:31 PM
You could buy and sell energy kits, they're giving a good return at the moment IF you bought discounted plat. Otherwise as avikk has counseled, wait.. I made a lot of gold buying and selling those pet crates when they first came out, for example. You never know what might happen... and having plat allows you to capitalise on it, whatever it is, lol.

PhoenixPrime
08-10-2015, 02:33 PM
Wow, everyone responded so quickly on this one. I'll just edit my response then to my personal experience.

I never actually tried selling the energy kits, so I'm no expert in how the pricing works on those.

As for the other stuff, when they release a new vanity for plat only, if you get it right when it starts, you can usually sell it for a decent price in auction. I was able to sell the red jester vanities and make money for instance. However, the prices crashed really quickly, so you have to sell during the first few hours of availability.

Same for banners and other plat only type specials that get released.

Other than that you can try to sell elixir kits (XP, luck, etc) and ankhs. You can only sell one or two at a time though since people are constantly driving the prices lower, so this is kind of a long, slow, painful process, heh. But you can usually convert each plat into about 2,000 gold that way.

I usually end up blowing most of my plats popping locks though, which is definitely NOT the way to make money.

Schnitzel
08-10-2015, 02:33 PM
One time, I bought 75 plat, bought 3 ankh kits, then sold them at around 70k each :D

Justno
08-10-2015, 02:58 PM
Thank you all very much lmao
Have a few ideas now :)

And wtf Ruiz o.O

Bigboyblue
08-10-2015, 04:03 PM
Wait until Ursoth is over and buy luck kits. I believe they will see a nice bump in profit when new elites are released.