PDA

View Full Version : See ya.

aquifierr
08-10-2015, 08:21 PM
Im just some average player out there which most players don't know me. The past 1 year and 4 months have truly been one of the most happy times I've been through, especially with my friends. Armadillion and Irish are just some of the many friends im grateful for. CU, Enig and Insane Asylum- I really want to take this chance to thank them, because they are really good and helpful guilds worth mentioning, though CU is gone already. Thank you STS for giving me such an exciting and memorable experience(: Till then, im going to take a long, long break, and I wanna wish you all, thank you. Till then, have a nice day(;
Aquifierr

Justg
08-10-2015, 08:47 PM
Thank you for being such a nice and polite player. You always wished everyone to have a nice day, and that is a wonderful quality!

I wish you the best and hope you have a fantastic day as well :)

Candylicks
08-10-2015, 09:28 PM
We will miss you and it has truly been a pleasure to have you in Enigmatic. I wish you all the best!

Avaree
08-11-2015, 07:31 AM
Im just some average player out there which most players don't know me. The past 1 year and 4 months have truly been one of the most happy times I've been through, especially with my friends. Armadillion and Irish are just some of the many friends im grateful for. CU, Enig and Insane Asylum- I really want to take this chance to thank them, because they are really good and helpful guilds worth mentioning, though CU is gone already. Thank you STS for giving me such an exciting and memorable experience(: Till then, im going to take a long, long break, and I wanna wish you all, thank you. Till then, have a nice day(;
Aquifierr

Aquierr,

Quite shocking to read this, I wish you the best in your future endeavors, and hope to CU in game again :)

Enjoy real life :) its just as exciting!

Ava

Sakurahb
08-11-2015, 09:10 AM
I'll miss you Aqui <3

Wazakesy
08-12-2015, 01:22 AM
you were the one who kindly and whole heartedly wished me when i was made the player of the week in enigmatic & even wished me after i was removed...

Wish you the best Aqui,

~Xzw

aquifierr
08-12-2015, 05:34 AM
This game wouldn't be so fun without you all(; I would have quitted back in August last year if not for you guys. Will miss you all!:(