PDA

View Full Version : The best pet for mage (mythic/arcane)

Sagely
08-11-2015, 09:27 AM
As the title says which is the best pet for mage (considering only mythic and arcane class). You are much more experienced than I am, please advise me. I am lvl 46. Thank you for your feedback.

Bigboyblue
08-12-2015, 07:54 AM
Nekro is the best pet for all classes. Maridos is second best, then singe, then sam.

Muddd
10-02-2015, 01:04 PM
I like toor on my Mage better than Nekro for pve. Just my opnion tho

mesalin
10-02-2015, 01:26 PM
Nekro is very good for pve and PvP.
For mage not PvP and with not big budget i suggest toor then sam. :)
Sam is still pro IMO

<Forgiveness>

KnowledgeFTW
10-06-2015, 12:21 AM
1. Nekro
2. Singe
3. Toor
4. Maridos

Sameal is somewhat still good but outdated since most of his attacks can be easily blocked. Nekro is by far the best pet ATM. Singe gives more stats than maridos in exchange for less crit, however if you aren't a rogue this shouldn't matter. If you want to save your gold, buy maridos then. Toor has the best stats out of ny other pet, including nekro and i think sns. Toor's aa is also useful for long pull in wt4,km3,etc. All of the pets mentioned above are good.

illwilly
10-06-2015, 12:49 PM
As the title says which is the best pet for mage (considering only mythic and arcane class). You are much more experienced than I am, please advise me. I am lvl 46. Thank you for your feedback.

Arcane win!
Necro in most cases, pvp and hard elites, and to some extent garetta maps..
But imo i like the brothers whim more, only thing i miss on them is the crit, rarely miss the shield, but the tbw pull is amazing:) (i don't pvp or use mage shield or heal). And theres necros all over:/

Have no exp with sns, toor, stampy, maridos or singe. But heard they all good though:D

Best of the mythics, imo.... scorch if dmg lixed o.o slag/grim if not. But get a arcane if u can afford, even hammerjaw is better then the mythics:)

Imsofancy
10-06-2015, 05:05 PM
SNS! Obviously. :D

Chikoriita
11-17-2015, 10:08 AM
Toor better dps maridos better hp

Warqueenalice
11-30-2015, 11:56 AM
OMG u guys are forgetting about most op pet for all game modes and classes buy shady and surge its arcane they are two trees i have on my mage

XxpuretankxX
11-30-2015, 07:42 PM
OMG u guys are forgetting about most op pet for all game modes and classes buy shady and surge its arcane they are two trees i have on my mage

meh u guys always describe "most op pet" well actually your all wrong, there is no completely op pet, its all about the user, in pvp i beat other nekro tanks using sam, singe, and at level 10 i beat a sns rogue using sam, its all about the way u use the pet not which pet it is

Fjuton
12-01-2015, 10:18 AM
SNS the best

Caabatric
12-08-2015, 01:08 AM
meh u guys always describe "most op pet" well actually your all wrong, there is no completely op pet, its all about the user, in pvp i beat other nekro tanks using sam, singe, and at level 10 i beat a sns rogue using sam, its all about the way u use the pet not which pet it is

at 46 beating a nekro user without nekro is almost impossible C=

Bagus Krisna Rachmanda
12-14-2015, 05:24 AM
nightshade is good

steversj
02-07-2016, 01:31 PM
well it all depends on your pocket , if you can afford small things , ill say magma and toor is a great start , now if your looking for something more , ill say either nekro or shady and surge