PDA

View Full Version : Why was combat medic nerfed?

Arrowz
08-11-2015, 12:48 PM
I literally just made a thread about this 10 minutes ago, idk why it was deleted.

Honestly though, why were rogue packs nerfed? They were already pretty bad to begin with

1. Combat medic fails all the time. stuns, panics, freezes, lag, all make it fail
2. You actually have to walk over the packs to be healed where as the other classes are healed on cast. And even with walking over them it doesnt register instantly
3. It spawns packs on your feet sometimes. This is why I dont start with packs in vs anymore. Half the time you waste one because it spawns under ur feet. And Im not talking about walking into a wall so all the packs spawn on top of you. I mean being in an open room charging packs then it puts one under ur feet.
4. Combat medic doesnt heal you if you are stunned or panicked. I couldnt tell you how many times ive died while standing on top of a pack but it doesnt heal me because im stunned or panicked. Like seriously? IF IM DIRECTLY ON TOP OF THE PACK, why does it matter if im stunned or panicked? it should heal me regardless

Combat medic is already mechanically terrible so why was it nerfed? Warriors had the best heal in the game AND IT GOT BUFFED! if your going to nerf rogues then nerf aimed shot not their already subpar heal.

Edward Coug
08-11-2015, 12:49 PM
I literally just made a thread about this 10 minutes ago, idk why it was deleted.

Honestly though, why were rogue packs nerfed? They were already pretty bad to begin with

1. Combat medic fails all the time. stuns, panics, freezes, lag, all make it fail
2. You actually have to walk over the packs to be healed where as the other classes are healed on cast. And even with walking over them it doesnt register instantly
3. It spawns packs on your feet sometimes. This is why I dont start with packs in vs anymore. Half the time you waste one because it spawns under ur feet. And Im not talking about walking into a wall so all the packs spawn on top of you. I mean being in an open room charging packs then it puts one under ur feet.
4. Combat medic doesnt heal you if you are stunned or panicked. I couldnt tell you how many times ive died while standing on top of a pack but it doesnt heal me because im stunned or panicked. Like seriously? IF IM DIRECTLY ON TOP OF THE PACK, why does it matter if im stunned or panicked? it should heal me regardless

Combat medic is already mechanically terrible so why was it nerfed? Warriors had the best heal in the game AND IT GOT BUFFED! if your going to nerf rogues then nerf aimed shot not their already subpar heal.

It's a bug. They are working on a fix. Check the bug section.

Arrowz
08-11-2015, 12:59 PM
It's a bug. They are working on a fix. Check the bug section.

ahh its a bug okay thanks, somebody told me they were nerfed at the start of the event.