PDA

View Full Version : Make 2 minute for afk in arena event !!!!

Ravintov
08-11-2015, 01:11 PM
Today, i have 10 energy for event in my char (level 43). In 10 energy, im failed in 4 of 10 energy because someone just run to boss and die then afk (its more than disconnect = 120second) !! And its different ign. Sure i dont like for this.
Please make a time for afk in event and then kicked him from arena.
Thanks.

Xdumbx
08-11-2015, 01:57 PM
Today, i have 10 energy for event in my char (level 43). In 10 energy, im failed in 4 of 10 energy because someone just run to boss and die then afk (its more than disconnect = 120second) !! And its different ign. Sure i dont like for this.
Please make a time for afk in event and then kicked him from arena.
Thanks.

lol just solo it, use /partyinvite none.

Zaizor
08-11-2015, 02:09 PM
Dead leechers. I hate them with a passion.

carmine_blade
08-11-2015, 02:56 PM
+1 to this. I do solo usually for precisely this reason, but it's sad we have to do that.

Thing is, even if this was introduced, they'd just respawn and stay the beginning of the map, or move just enough to avoid getting booted. Maybe it should be if you don't give and take any damage in 60 seconds you get kicked.

Leechers gon' leech :(

VenomsChaos
08-11-2015, 03:23 PM
Thats the reason everytime i am saying

"AL need a kick from dungeon button. Same as PL have"

i feel you. i am having same problem %80 time.

They are entering and waiting om begining. Or they are going afk at boss. its hapining on every event. And in hauntlet + arena...

the game need a VOTE KiCK button. if the 2 ppl in map,

1= first entered player can kick other player with type a reason.

2= if party have 3 player, 2 vote can kick with type reason.

3= if its 4 player, 3 vote can kick with type reason.

Also in the forum can have a topic about "kick reasons" ppl can post streenshots about kick reasib... that way ppl will not kick without reason easy.

Candylicks
08-11-2015, 04:10 PM
Don't you all run with guild and friends? I mostly saw abuse with the vote kick in Pl.

carmine_blade
08-11-2015, 04:29 PM
Don't you all run with guild and friends? I mostly saw abuse with the vote kick in Pl.

I agree it's open to abuse which is why I think 60 seconds with no damage given or taken should result in a kick. Not everyone has friends/guild to run with :) I do on my mains but my event twinks just solo. I don't mind helping newbs (everybody has to start somewhere!) but I detest leechers.

Motherless_Child
08-11-2015, 07:32 PM
Sucks... I feel ya... Glad this hasn't happened to me because I wouldn't be happy either... I think some people do that when they see lv 41+ characters with only 30k kills, no good weapon, no good pet, and no event bane item...

Ravager
08-11-2015, 07:45 PM
Make it so that if they lay dead = no drop

Befs
08-11-2015, 09:22 PM

We often would, and therefore if some1 joined b4 such persons we would ask them to leave and if they don't then we boot.

It was abused but very rarely, and I found it very helpful

Trenton
08-11-2015, 11:36 PM
Make it so that if they lay dead = no drop
I'm pretty sure that's the way it is in Pocket Legends (maybe not, haven't played in forever) but this is a good idea.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

CheifR
08-12-2015, 12:18 AM
I agree it's open to abuse which is why I think 60 seconds with no damage given or taken should result in a kick. Not everyone has friends/guild to run with :) I do on my mains but my event twinks just solo. I don't mind helping newbs (everybody has to start somewhere!) but I detest leechers.
I think 60secs is a lil too short sometimes people lag spike or their parents ask them to fo something that might take about60 seconds. I don't want to have to sprint back to my computer/phone after that..

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk

Wazakesy
08-12-2015, 12:45 AM
I think 60secs is a lil too short sometimes people lag spike or their parents ask them to fo something that might take about60 seconds. I don't want to have to sprint back to my computer/phone after that..

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk

total 120k ping spike is a 2min-delay from a DC...rare chance to reconnect as once i went to 120k ping, and it went down to 324 ping suddenly @_@

Bigboyblue
08-12-2015, 07:46 AM
It is pretty annoying to have to fight Ursoth with 3 out of 4 party members. A vote kick option would be nice to have in these cases.

Ravintov
08-12-2015, 08:54 AM
It is pretty annoying to have to fight Ursoth with 3 out of 4 party members. A vote kick option would be nice to have in these cases.

Nah thats why im created this thread :) if just meet herond, europlax or helena, im sure 2/3 of 4 player in arena can beat them easily and fast.
I think sts can give us solution about this. Or sts can testing votekick or autokick in mini event and see its good or not.
Note: not all players have a good/super gears in all characters in account. (Cant solo runner event)