PDA

View Full Version : New legendary weapons EXTREMELY rare procs

Spell
08-11-2015, 09:01 PM
So i have been playing around with the new weapons that drop from ethereal chests.
Iv must say i have seen my eloias bow proc literally 6 times since i looted it?
Here is what it looks like for those who have never seen !
This was after using nothing but my auto attack in hopes for a proc.
The green pool lasts for about a second.and the roots stay for about two.

Jords staff proc may not look like it procs but it does! Its just SUUUUPER hard to see when u have fireballs/nekro attacks constantly bashing enemies.it looks like a very very faint brownish circle.
(Will try to get a pic soon)
Edit- jord staff procs just as much as eloias bow....if not less...i spammed it 150 times and after the 150Th it finally proc'ed. Unfortunatly i wasnt fast enought to catch the proc in a ss as it lasts a milla second......

Galens maul-i have yet to use this.i will and post screenies

Anyways please sts would be cool if these weps proc'ed a bit more!!

Sariita
08-11-2015, 09:06 PM
The green pool lasts for about a second. And the roots stay for about two.
...So the proc is basically useless.

Off Topic: Lapras sigh, Pokemon everywhere. <3

Spell
08-11-2015, 09:33 PM
...So the proc is basically useless.

Off Topic: Lapras sigh, Pokemon everywhere. <3

Not to mention it is SOOOOO rare lol

(Yus i luv me sum pokemon)

kananaskis
08-11-2015, 10:21 PM
tested the bow and staff too...procs on both appear to be bugged

Spell
08-12-2015, 11:15 AM
Ethereal chests*, isn't Barilbil ethereal?

Haha my bad!

Jaffakex
08-12-2015, 01:16 PM
My tests proved the same. Procs are really really rare and they last for a portion of a second.

Zynzyn
08-13-2015, 01:45 AM
I have not tested other class weapons but the Eloia bow potency has an extremely rare proc and it disappears quite quick before I can even figure out what it is doing. If we want this pretty bow (it looks lovely. awesome design) to be better or at par with Lurid and Dev Bow it has to proc as much.

Also, another point. Most para gems are used up now. So this bow if it is supposed to compete with old para gemmed bows should have something that makes people treat it as an alternative to the old ones, without completely devaluing the old bows. I'd suggest raising the damage of the eloia bow and giving the new bow added hp and mana maybe to make it an alternative choice to para gemmed old bows.

Edward Coug
08-13-2015, 03:37 PM
I was testing the bow after today's update. I only saw it proc once in a hour of gameplay.

Jazzi
08-13-2015, 04:39 PM
Hello everyone and Dear Sts,

I have some remarks in regards to Eloia's Bow:

1. The so called buff in Thursday's update is sadly fake. It ONLY added damage to the "damage" value in the character sheet, but did NOT change the skill damage when using the bow (tested before update, took screenshots of aimed shot and nox bolt damage range in the skills menu, etc.)
2. When you applied the fake "buff" to the "damage" value in the character sheet you forgot to do the same with the "dps" value, so it still shows the same -74 dps as before the "buff"
3. The proc is either bugged or just waaaaay too rare. I had to do 8 solo normal "The wilds" runs to make it proc once.
4. The animation of the bow and the way it is being held by our toon in particular is still kinda off.

All in all I think a second look at this weapon and maybe all event weapons is necessary. Ty in advance!

kananaskis
08-14-2015, 04:03 AM
Hello everyone and Dear Sts,

I have some remarks in regards to Eloia's Bow:

1. The so called buff in Thursday's update is sadly fake. It ONLY added damage to the "damage" value in the character sheet, but did NOT change the skill damage when using the bow (tested before update, took screenshots of aimed shot and nox bolt damage range in the skills menu, etc.)
2. When you applied the fake "buff" to the "damage" value in the character sheet you forgot to do the same with the "dps" value, so it still shows the same -74 dps as before the "buff"
3. The proc is either bugged or just waaaaay too rare. I had to do 8 solo normal "The wilds" runs to make it proc once.
4. The animation of the bow and the way it is being held by our toon in particular is still kinda off.

All in all I think a second look at this weapon and maybe all event weapons is necessary. Ty in advance!

Since damage was updated, i equipped and compared giant bone bow of brutality to eloia potency...their damage was about the same and so was the skill damage. In other words, the skill damage numbers look fine. The lower dps is merely because of the slower fire rate of normal shot for the eloia bow.

But yes the proc has same buggy look to the animation and rarely procs still. And yes the visual placement of the bow in relation to the hand needs adjustment.

edit: i responded more in your thread on this, i think you are making good points. if only auto attack damage was increased but the dps on the character sheet stayed the same, it seems then that the speed of auto attack became slower after the update.

also if the skill damage wasn't increased but only auto attack, it's not much of a buff is the point you are making.