PDA

View Full Version : Best class for getting the flag in CTP?

FalstadWildhammer
08-11-2015, 11:04 PM
So I have 2 AC accounts, a warrior and a sorceror. I will also get a rogue account soon, but...

What class is the best for capturing the flag? The warrior has high HP and has a lower chance of getting killed by the flag when going to his team's flag room. The sorceror can stun enemies with his fireball and whirlwind to prevent them from killing him, and the rogue can travel a long way with her charge ability. Tell meh, what class should I use in CTP?

KnowledgeFTW
08-11-2015, 11:38 PM
All classes. Rouge would be fastest, warrior will survive the longest, and mage can stun and get obstacles( aka players) out of the way.

Spell
08-11-2015, 11:50 PM
All classes. Rouge would be fastest, warrior will survive the longest, and mage can stun and get obstacles( aka players) out of the way.

Mage has gale also ^.^ makes for quick get aways!

KnowledgeFTW
08-12-2015, 12:34 AM

Yup fly forest fly ^_^

Zylx
08-12-2015, 01:13 AM

It's fun to watch people try to chase you as you shoot gale everywhere. Before you know it, you'll have the whole team teaming up and trying to kill you and then a whole guild or more. Had lotsa fun seeing people rage quit when they found they couldn't catch up to me.

FalstadWildhammer
08-12-2015, 01:24 AM
When I was using my warrior to get it, a Rogue one shot killed me with her explosive arrow... When I used a Sorceror, I shot her with a fireball, and when the stun went away I was already near my team mates...

gumball3000
08-12-2015, 05:43 AM
It's fun to watch people try to chase you as you shoot gale everywhere. Before you know it, you'll have the whole team teaming up and trying to kill you and then a whole guild or more. Had lotsa fun seeing people rage quit when they found they couldn't catch up to me.

I have no problem catching gale mages on my warrior, they will hit a wall sooner or later and they are dead meat.

FalstadWildhammer
08-12-2015, 05:59 AM
I use the Fireball on people who chase me from behind, since I have to face them if I will use Gale.