PDA

View Full Version : What's the difference between lust and savage?

Basauli
08-12-2015, 01:47 AM
I've watched a few fights go down and it seems as though the lust mage always win. Do they have better stats, or is its proc on the sword that makes lust better then savage?

humiiii
08-12-2015, 03:32 AM
i think lust is more tanky than savage but has less damage

Befs
08-12-2015, 08:07 AM
I've watched a few fights go down and it seems as though the lust mage always win. Do they have better stats, or is its proc on the sword that makes lust better then savage?

Stat difference, or the savage mage was 76 and most likely didn't have a 2 or 3pc ring

Basauli
08-13-2015, 12:25 PM
Does anyone have a stat comparison between savage set and list without a PC?

iRandom
08-13-2015, 02:29 PM
Lust has better armor. Savage more damage.

Last time I checked

Cavoc
08-13-2015, 07:01 PM
Took these back when I first got the set. I'm wearing a 2 piece. Personally I like savage more for bear in arenaand lust more in ctf. For pally lust is better all around.
http://i59.tinypic.com/292mw08.jpg
http://i58.tinypic.com/whnzmt.jpg

Edit: dunno why the quality is so bad. Stand by, I'll take new ones

HeyitsTubs
08-13-2015, 07:50 PM
lol funny how u were fiddiling with the volume just as u took the screenshot ^_^

Taccori
08-14-2015, 08:08 AM
Stats are irrelevant, I've used all sets on all characters, and it is my personal opinion lust str is by far the best. I easily beat savage bears on all chars. Lust str facking suck, hard to kill them regardless. Lust dex bow set is a waste of money for bird, they are essentially the same, I prefer swift (exception dagger vs pally). Lust int is awesome, won't even bother with fiery for my lower mages cause it pisses me off. I do know a few good savage and fiery chars but they prob hax and I'm just glad they're not 77. Oh yea and lust bow and dagger op on bear, like blade. Fox bears.

Darker
08-14-2015, 01:34 PM
Stats are irrelevant, I've used all sets on all characters, and it is my personal opinion lust str is by far the best. I easily beat savage bears on all chars. Lust str facking suck, hard to kill them regardless. Lust dex bow set is a waste of money for bird, they are essentially the same, I prefer swift (exception dagger vs pally). Lust int is awesome, won't even bother with fiery for my lower mages cause it pisses me off. I do know a few good savage and fiery chars but they prob hax and I'm just glad they're not 77. Oh yea and lust bow and dagger op on bear, like blade. Fox bears.
I bes lust dex bird