PDA

View Full Version : People not assisting my fights in PvP :(

FalstadWildhammer
08-12-2015, 05:54 AM
There have been several occurences in CTP(I never go to the death match) that while I engage an enemy player in combat and I have a nearby team mate, he just stands there. Even when I spam the chat box with "Help me kill him/her!", he/she just stands there. And if I get killed the team mate who was standing there will kill the player I am fighting for an easy kill. I won't mention the names because of the rules and I won't PM the admin or mods about it because I don't remember the name of the guy the last time it happened, but if it happens again, I will PM.

And, did you experience that?(Don't mention the names)

Trojan2100
08-12-2015, 06:14 AM
Don't pvp , you don't get anything out of it expect stress and complaints . If you have more than 0 death it's pointless .

FalstadWildhammer
08-12-2015, 06:39 AM
Lol I have only 4 kills in my Sorceror and 8 in my Warrior. I usually just get the flags while the other people kill each other, but if someone gets in my way I shoot things at him..

Bigboyblue
08-12-2015, 06:44 AM
Some people don't join if it is already 1v1. 2v1 isn't exactly fair. Not sure if this is what you are asking people to do but if it is some people won't join an already fair fight.